BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I am not really a user of sunscreen but I love Tarte products so I figured I would try it. I like the idea of the protection but the formula was a little greasy for me. I don't always use it because I'm worried I will get it on my clothes. I do however love that the scent it's overpowering and I love the bottle.
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
Wear this all the time and so far it hasn't let me down. I went to a water park and used this as my moisturizer under my cc cream....didn't reapply for the entire day and did not burn. I also use it on no makeup days and days I help on the farm. Between sweat and being out for the day I havent burned.
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Not as great as you would think. There are cheap brands that I feel work much better than this. It's decent if you don't burn easily though, I just wouldn't recommend using it on children or anyone with fair skin.
Grace K.
Tarte always has a great selection of skin care and with me having sensitive skin, their products are amazing!  Totally worked for me and smells amazing! Can be a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend to anyone with combo skin and sensitive skin!
Andrea G.
LaPorte
I love other tarte products but this sunscreen really made my face breakout. I generally have very good skin and few breakout but this product caused a whole mess on my face. It was easy to apply and comfortable throughout the day. I would recommend trying before buying to see how your skin reacts
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Francine S.
Forest Hills, NY
I like the smell and how it goes on in a fine mist but I feel it does not have long stay one power. I kept on putting it on almost every hour at a pool party because I am red and fair, but I still came home flushed color so I know I sweated it off and it did not stay on if you sweat. LIKE LIKE LIKE.
Whitney H.
Used the heck out of this little doll all summer long! I love to use this under my foundation as well (instead of a primer) and it seems to work well for both needs. It smells great and doesn't smell like the harsh sunscreen you get from the drugstore! I would YES recommend this to all my friends!
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Does this stay sticky or tacky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?