BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
As far as effectiveness of the product goes,it works
fantastic! There is also really no smell to the product and the packaging is
adorable. The only downfall in my opinion is that even blended in, it leaves a
white cast on the face, but that is easily fixed by throwing on a bit of powder
over the top.
Tika D.
Erie, PA
I was in need of facial sunscreen and I came across this product so I figured I would give it a try and I am very happy I did! This doesn’t feel too thick and greasy like other sunscreen tends to feel. Overall it’s an amazing product. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I am not really a user of sunscreen but I love Tarte products so I figured I would try it. I like the idea of the protection but the formula was a little greasy for me. I don't always use it because I'm worried I will get it on my clothes. I do however love that the scent it's overpowering and I love the bottle.
Vevena H.
I LOVE TARTE! Taste is my favorite makeup brand because its affordable and its great quality! I really love this sunscreen because its super cute and it smells light and nice. I don't like the strong pool-scent of other sun screens. This absorbs right away and doesnt cast a white shadow on your makeup!
Beth I.
Dodge, ND
This is an amazing moisturizer. I wore it out to the lake and was it all day and only applied in the morning before I left. It lasted all day and had absolutely no sunburn. Not even any pinkness. It makes my skin feel hydrated but not oily, like some spf moisturizers can do. Great product for the cost.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
I must say, I have just recently started using Tarte products and I am so impressed! I have yet to be disappointed, and this sunscreen is great. I am quite a pale person so I use sunscreen daily, and I’d definitely recommend it!
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
This skin product by tarte was made of great quality. It is easy to use and goes on very smooth. However I found it did leave my skin feeling very dry as the day went on which I did not like at all. I would recommend to others to try it before you buy a large bottle of it. Everyone’s skin is different.
Whitney H.
Used the heck out of this little doll all summer long! I love to use this under my foundation as well (instead of a primer) and it seems to work well for both needs. It smells great and doesn't smell like the harsh sunscreen you get from the drugstore! I would YES recommend this to all my friends!
Grace K.
Tarte always has a great selection of skin care and with me having sensitive skin, their products are amazing!  Totally worked for me and smells amazing! Can be a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend to anyone with combo skin and sensitive skin!
Rawan M.
OMG I done even know when yo start I'm completely OBSESSED with this sunscreen I get really bad sun tans and when I tried this sunscreen from tarte it blow me away!!! I definitely am buying this sunscreen again!!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?