BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Tarte Is A Product That Never Fails The SPF Is So Good And It Doesn't Feel Sticky Like Other Suncreens Would Its Nice And Smooth and Does The Job For Them Hot Days
Luz H.
Springdale, AR
Spectrums to me are just way better. The lotion is great but nothing compared to spectrum. It saves a lot of profit too. I love this. It's the best sunscreen ever.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
I love this SPF. And the packaging is adorable. It is an all natural product and is great to wear alone or pump into foundation. It smells great and is not greasy.
Jacquelin H.
el paso , texas
This product does protect me from the sun when I go to the beach or when i go play golf when it's really hot outside and this tarte sunscreen location is awesome.
Lindsey M.
Youngstown, FL
Although i love this brand and it actually protects my face from the sun, my face is highly allergenic to the stuff i put on my face and i broke out the next day.
Jillian F.
Cleveland, OH
Leaves your face feeling not greasy but doesn't smell that great. Perfect size to throw in your purse and pretty packaging but would use if it had a better scent.
Protects my skin from the Suns rays. Provides spf which is always beneficial. Prefect for the summer time weather in New York. Good product but it did not wow me.
Sharon Z.
Las Vegas, NV
It is light on the skin. Not heavy or weighted on the skin. Full coverage. The 30 spf makes me feel safe in the sun that it is protected and not damaging my skin.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I bought this to use at the beach and the packaging is so cute and sleek! As for the actual product, it's good! Although the price is pretty high for a sunscreen.
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
My skin is very sensitive I found that this product has helped my skin all the way and I do use it every single day because I am always outside in my sunny state
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?