BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZZZZZINNNNG! The formula is absolute perfection. I wore it one day at the beach without reapplying and did not get sunburnt at all on my face. My body, while reapplying every 30 minutes with a different brands spray formula, got absolutely fried. I took a star off because my bottle broke after my second use (huge bummer)
Mersaidies H.
Louisville, KY
The ONLY spf I use. Tarte has absolutely amazing skincare products and it is all I use in my daily skin care routine. I have very problem combo sensitive skin & this doesn’t break me out nor is it to oily. It goes on great under my makeup. A little on the pricy side but completely worth it
Kaitlyn E.
This is very light weight and doesn't have that nasty sunscreen smell! I liked it very much and it protects my skin very well. This is the first time I have used a Tarte product and I will
Be soon branching out into the world of tarte. I would say it could improve with the look on skin.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great on my skin. It doesn't gunk up my pores and it provides excellent long lasting coverage. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like other sunblock products. The packaging also makes it super convenient for face application and because you only need a little it lasts for a long time.
L4DY A.
I got to try this when I got a free sample from one of the beauty subscriptions. I love how it's not a heavy when you put it on, also it lasts for a long time it does what it says on the bottle. The packaging looks amazing in my book. I have bought this product & would reccomend it to you.
Jen P.
I have a little sample size of this, and it's perfect to carry in my purse when I'm going to be outside all day. I've had issues with moles before, so I try to be really careful about sunscreen. This kind doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin, and I like that I can bring the small bottle with me for touch ups throughout the day
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great lightweight sunscreen. I give it 4 stars because it is a tiny bit too oily for my face. I do use it on my toddler though. I do feel like it is a bit on the pricey side. I received a sample of it from Sephora. I'm not sure I would actually pay for this given the price.
Sherae K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is a MUST HAVE! It doesn't have that overwhelming spf scent that we all know. During application, it doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs into the skin well. I love that it doesn't feel like it's sitting on top of the skin. This isn't your typical sun protectant moisturizer.
jackelin v.
Works great with makeup over it. Not a fan of the smell but it was alright. My first time using it i noticed that it wasn't super tacky so that's a plus. The packaging is nice and class as taste always is. I'd recommend this to those who want a sunscreen to put UNDEE your foundation.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Does a good job on keeping the uv rays away from my sensitive skin. A little more on the pricier side compared to other sunscreens. Doesn't give a white over cast on me which is great. The scent is ok, not too overwhelming like other products. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?