BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah R.
Algonquin, IL
Surprisingly I actually loved this product. It's great for a day at the beach OR for someone that has very sun sensitive skin. Regardless of where you're going this sunscreen based product is perfect. No grease, no stick, just a nice, sheer layer of hydrating protection.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
It doesn't work very well it goes away very fast and it is very gentle but it very light it's pricey for it to be sunscreen I bought it at ultra but honestly cheep brands do better than this and no I don't recommend to others
Megan V.
San Antonio, TX
Love this mineral sunscreen. It goes on nicely and less is more! I can wear makeup over it and it doesn't leave me oily or with a white sheen. It is rather expensive to get it when it's on sal!
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very nice and simple sunscreen, I had a sample from a subscription box. Does protect skin and absorbs and spreads nice and fast. I took one star down, because I prefer products that do little bit more than just sunscreen: BB creams, glowing primers and tinted makeup bases
Natasha W.
Northport
Laid out by the pool and put this on my face. It worked pretty well and I liked it. It had a very pleasant smell. It didn't seem to work better than just a regular sun screen though. I got a mini sample as a free gift so buying a full size would be just for the brand name
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for summer!! I know this is an expensive sunscreen, but this is the only facial sunscreen that didn't break me out nor burn my face! It's around $20 but it should last you all month and that's only if you use it everyday! You can get this at ulta and Sephora!
Megan G.
I love the  Tarteguard sunscreen. It is very lightweight and has SPF 30. I use it under my foundations that do not contain an SPF. I appreciate that it has a pump so that it is not exposed to light or air. It is pricey but I don't mind investing in it. Totally recommend.
J R.
Tarte is my FAVORITE brand at Ulta! Price is fair and the quality is great! Doesn't hurt my skin and love the feel. Would try any Tarte product! LovE! Great skin protection, soft on skin. Plus all Tarte products always have the cutest packaging. Can't go wrong with Tarte.
Tabitha E.
El Cajon, CA
love this for a sunscreen to wear under your makeup. you do not have a greasy oily feel under your makeup. I received this in a sample size and you do not have to use a lot of product to cover your face. The smell is faint and it did not cause any irritation to my skin.
Ashley T.
San Diego, CA
Sunscreens or products heavy in sunscreen tend to irritate my skin a lot. Usually they will go on fine but after it sinks in and I'm out and about, I will get lots of stinging from under my makeup. This product is so cute, gentle and did not give me that issue whatsoever.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?