BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Being a redhead with fair skin.... This is a must! Full coverage, never fails me. I haven't burned or so much as got red using this product. Very light and gentle. For sensitive skin this is perfect.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
This sunscreen is awesome. I love the fact that it does not get oily and keeps my under eyes and cheeks from burning. The smell is minimal and is pleasant. Great under makeup or without. I have used this multiple times with great results. I would recommend this definitely!
Matthew T.
San Mateo
I heard about this product in a Graveyard girl video and decided to give it a try because Bunny liked it. The packaging was very cute and so was the bottle. The product was very oily and never fully obsorbed into my skin. I bought it at sephora. I hope they improve this product!
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love this sunscreen and the bottle is so cute! I got it from glossybox to try. It is a good price and it works great. Very effective. Doesn't clog pores. I will be buying when I run out. Nothing needs to be changed. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
LaKayla M.
montgomery, AL
I love how the Tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen lotion helps protect my skin from damaging UV rays. I've been using this product for almost two months, and it's gentle ingredients leave my skin feeling so moisturized. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Sara-Jane S.
Nashville, TN
Love this sunscreen! Great scent, easy to apply and left my skin blemish free which is hard to get from a sunscreen. Cute bottle and easy to travel with. I like that it is a sheer light sunscreen but has enough SPF so I never get burnt. Always keep the travel size in my beach bag!
Stephanie L.
Wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't feel like it gave me the protection I was looking for when I used it on a day out in the sun. It'll probably be better for daily use when I'm not out in the sun as much.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
This is a decent sunscreen, it did not irritate my skin and was not heavy feeling. It absorbed well , but to me it felt slightly greasy, so I wore this on days when I left my face bare. That being said, there are other facial sunscreens I prefer, and will be sticking with those.
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I'm extremely pale, so when it comes to sunscreen, it's a must. I tried this Tartè sunscreen because it was spf 30 and I figured it would work great. It did not let me down. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I also didn't find myself reapplying all day long either. I definitely recommend it.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
I've really been impressed by tarte's recent release of skin care products. Their Rainforest of the Sea line and this Tarteguard sunscreen have made their way to the front of my daily routine. This goes on light, is not oily, lasts for at least 8 hours, and has a nice somewhat citrus scent.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?