BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey H.
PORTSMOUTH, VA
Recently used this sunscreen on a beach vacation. Very lightweight and lightly scented. Does not leave skin feeling greasy at all. Also recommend for sensitive skin
Camille W.
This is the only sunscreen that doesn't cause me to have any breakouts and it doesn't inflame my pores. The smell is nice and it is great for underneath foundation.
Chantalle J.
Springfield , MO
I think this product is great. I don't use sunscreen as much as I should but o definitely recommend this product to everyone. Again a little pricey but very worth it
Kimberly P.
North Carolina
I Love Tarte. Their skincare and makeup is one of my favorites. This sunscreen does the job and does it beautifully. My skin just feels happy and safe ftom the sun.
Tiffiny W.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm glad I bought the tarte sunscreen. It has a nice smell to it, unlike some of the other brands. The texture is also nice and creamy without drying the skin out.
Syn O.
New Brighton, MN
This is an awesome facial sun screen. It's not heavy or greasy. My makeup goes on over it with no problem and doesn't slide around. It has a pleasant, light smell.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I love it , its packaging is beautiful , the price a little expensive for me but really if it works, is not the best sunscreen I used but fine for days than sunny.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
I love this SPF. And the packaging is adorable. It is an all natural product and is great to wear alone or pump into foundation. It smells great and is not greasy.
Nicole P.
Bemidji, MN
I love anything Tarte! I love the smell, and the packaging is neat too. I got it from sephora! They always have it in stock, although a little pricey for sunscreen
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
Tarte Is A Product That Never Fails The SPF Is So Good And It Doesn't Feel Sticky Like Other Suncreens Would Its Nice And Smooth and Does The Job For Them Hot Days
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?