BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin M.
N Bellmore, NY
I didn't like this sunscreen. I felt like it didn't absorb very well and left me feeling greasy. I didn't burn with it on so it's effective protection, but I've used many other sunscreen with textures that I found much more pleasant to work with.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
This is by far the best moisturizing sunscreen I've used. It's not oily, nor has any harmful ingredients.  It's made by Tarte, a company that has great natural products.  I use this every morning whether I wear make up or not, the cream is not harsh and moisturizes the skin beautifully.  I have dry skin, so it works great for me.
Brandy S.
Not my favorite tarte product. It could just be mine, but the pump gets stuck about half way so you have to really push down and I end up getting product everywhere except in my hand. There isn't a strong smell or anything, but I don't love the way this product sits on my skin. I'm not sure if I'll even end up finishing the bottle I have. I'd rather use another sunscreen.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
Lightweight! Didn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Gentle formula. Spreads evenly across face and neck. I thought it was pretty effective, but reapplied frequently. Purchased in a Tarte bronzing kit from Sephora. May or may not repurchase.
Calvin R.
I was gifted this by a friend, and found I really like it. I don't wear makeup every day, but on the days I do, my foundation contains sunscreen. However, on the days I don't wear makeup, I still want a sunscreen to protect my skin. I tried this & found that it doesn't leave a greasy residue, it didn't clog my pores & still protected my skin. Once this bottle is gone, I will definitely be purchasing another.
Shanna S.
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this as a better option for my face for while I'm doing yard work. I found that others were super oily and would make me break out, but not this. It's fast absorbing which is nice when im running out of daylight. I would prefer a bottle that has a dispenser that releases a little more at once. This one requires a few
pumps.
Jocelyn💋🙈 C.
Flushing, NY
This product is okay but in my opinion it leaves my skin too oily especially since I already have oily skin I've tried to work with it but just end up with the same results which is disappointing due to the price of it but if anybody with oily skin that has worked with it and doesn't end up with extra oily skin with this please let me know! I really want to love this product
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Tarte's new skin care line is one of my new obsessions. This product specifically is not only gentle, but it applies nicely (smooth and evenly) so that my makeup glides nicely overtop of it. I received this product as a gift from my mom for an upcoming trip to Cancun. Not only does is work nicely, and have cute packaging but it smells good too!
Haritha J.
At first, I did like the product. I used it during my trip to Greece and it worked fine. It also acted like a primer on my face and made my face look so smooth, it was awesome. However, after a month I started to break out and I don't know why. I really liked the product because it acted as a sunscreen and a primer- making my face look flawless.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I received this product through the points system at sephora to get a travel size. And it worked wonders. I had gone to warped tour in buffalo that week I got it, and I put it in before I left for the show at 9am and I didn't get a sun burn at all from being outside in 100 degree weather all day. And I'm very pale so this stuff is a miracle worker
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back