BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
AnneMarie B.
I received a full sized bottle of this sunscreen in a glossybox a while ago. I hadn't gotten around to using it until last month when we went on vacation. It works well but takes some time to soak in and leaves a bit of a white cast but I find that it's easily remedied with some bronzer and blush
Tracy H.
I have been using this all summer long and has protected me from the hellish miami sun. Like i have said before, Tarte is killing yhe skincare game. Do yourself a favor and go to sephora and at least sample yhe products. You will be happy that you did. Your FACE will be happy that you did.
Julie V.
Jamaica, NY
I bought the small bottle of this sunscreen to test out on my face. The packaging is absolutely adorable! However, I found the lotion itself to be a little too heavy for my combination skin. I do love that it's SPF 30, so I will continue to use it with matte foundation and blotting papers!
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had a sample of this product and it was all right. The packaging is cute. But the overall product for me was a little too greasy. It didn't really want to fully soak into my skin. But it's not bad if you plan on going out in the sun for a little and want to have something with spf in it.
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
This is by far my favorite thing on my vanity! With such a high spf it is really protecting your skin. I've had such a bad experience with facial sunscreens, they usually make my face look so greasy but not this stuff!! Putting this on under my makeup honestly makes my makeup go on so perfectly!! It's my little skincare secret to look glowing. I can't live a day without this stuff!!
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This stuff is freaking amazing! I took it with my recently in a trip to the beach and it worked just superbly. I don't like to put regular sunscreen in my face because it tends to clog my pores and break me out so this was a godsend. Not super oily and heavy.l and my face didn't burn, yay!
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin so the sunscreen lotion was a bit too heavy for my skin. I had to constantly blot or powder where with other sunscreens only my skin was more matte. This is a great product for dry skin. I am also not a fan of the white cast but it does absorb into skin after massaging in.
Rebecca L.
Carlsbad, CA
With it being national sunblock day I couldn't think of a greater product. Days when I'm laying by the pool or go enjoy a walk on the beach I love using the tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I'll sometimes use the tinted moisturizer as well for days when I don't feel like putting on makeup and of course I love how it smells.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My favorite sunscreen! I only use this in my face because it's also a moisturizer. It has a nice smell. It's very expensive for the size ($40), and would go very quickly if used on entire body. So that's why I limit it to my face. Protected me very well against the sun! Highly recommend.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
My go to sunscreen! I work outside in the summer for 8+ hours a day and this keeps my skin healthy and happy. It smells good too and travels very easily! It is definitely a product I would highly recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?