BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shelly C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great sunscreen I love the spray pump & it really gets the job done. You do have to reapply often but it goes onto your skin Like a moisturizer. Great for your face.
Jessica R.
Los Osos, CA
This sunscreen is great if you have sensitive skin. It doesn't break you out like some do and best of all in my opinion; it doesn't leave white residue on your face!
Dorian H.
Irvine, CA
Great sunscreen for every day facial use. I apply it under my foundation in the morning and it feels like it lasts through the day. The scent isn't terrible either!!
Lexy t.
Tempe, AZ
I got this product as part of Sephora's monthly subscription box and I absolutely love it! It's light on my face, smells great, and leaves my face feeling protected!
Alissa S.
This is pretty pricey but it's nice. It adds some moisture and SPF to my morning routine and it smells nice. I love that it doesn't cast white and it's very gentle.
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
I use this as sunscreen for my face. I think it does a great job at protecting my face, however, it is pretty greasy, which doesn't always go well with my oily skin
Camille W.
This is the only sunscreen that doesn't cause me to have any breakouts and it doesn't inflame my pores. The smell is nice and it is great for underneath foundation.
Chelsey M.
I purchased this at Sephora. Smells nice and seems to protect my face when I'm out in the sun all day. It's gentle on my skin and met my expectations of sun screen.
Kristi S.
I received this as a sample in my ipsy sunscription and i am never disappointed by tarte! Great scent, light weight, doesn't leave your face feeling tight or greasy.
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
A wonderful sunscreen that doesn't clog more pores or cause any breakouts like others do. Definitely a must have for a summer beauty routine with or without makeup.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?