BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
I am a lover of all things Tarte.  Their products are amazing and this one specifically is great because it doesn't clog my pores.  It works well, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  I live in Florida so sun care is important to me.  I'll never buy another!
Amber H.
Louisville , KY
Use this product daily, goes on super smooth and almost feels refreshing after using it. It was my first time using and would recommend to any person needing a facial sunscreen. Very effective I do suffer from sensitive and very prone to sunburn and this always seems to do the trick.
Courtney C.
New York
I got this product and one of my subscription boxes I didn't think it was the best thing in the world I don't really find myself using it I mean I can't really give A honest answer because I don't really enjoy that much and I don't find myself using it that much
jackelin v.
Works great with makeup over it. Not a fan of the smell but it was alright. My first time using it i noticed that it wasn't super tacky so that's a plus. The packaging is nice and class as taste always is. I'd recommend this to those who want a sunscreen to put UNDEE your foundation.
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
I got a small sample of this in a Sephora kit and loved it! It's hard to find sunscreens designed for the face that sit well under my makeup. It's thin, blends into the skin, and doesn't have a noticeable smell. I would recommend it if sunscreen is an integral part of your routine.
Tammy A.
Vienna, IL
Hands down my favorite sunscreen this summer! All it took was one sample and I was hooked. General sun protection that wears beautifully under makeup. This met and exceeded my expectations. I have already purchased a full size and will continue to repurchase!
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Does a good job on keeping the uv rays away from my sensitive skin. A little more on the pricier side compared to other sunscreens. Doesn't give a white over cast on me which is great. The scent is ok, not too overwhelming like other products. Doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Being a redhead with fair skin.... This is a must! Full coverage, never fails me. I haven't burned or so much as got red using this product. Very light and gentle. For sensitive skin this is perfect.
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love this sunscreen and the bottle is so cute! I got it from glossybox to try. It is a good price and it works great. Very effective. Doesn't clog pores. I will be buying when I run out. Nothing needs to be changed. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I'm extremely pale, so when it comes to sunscreen, it's a must. I tried this Tartè sunscreen because it was spf 30 and I figured it would work great. It did not let me down. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. I also didn't find myself reapplying all day long either. I definitely recommend it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?