BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angela M.
San Antonio, TX
I received a sample of this and I loved it. I apply it after I moisturize. My skin doesn't feel greasy, and I love the light formula. I went and bought and full size.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Got this as a,sample and I loved it. Lightweight formula with a nice scent. Protects my skin perfectly, I wish it wasnt so pricdy for the amount you get jn full size.
Diane K.
This is a really really nice SPF and doubles as a good primer I believe. It is light and moisturizing and although a little more expensive, it is definitely worth it.
Wafaa A.
I love this sunscreen. I have the mini one in my purse for days out in the sun and the big one at home before I go out of the house. It works amazing and super light
Maricela A.
Savage, MN
LOVE IT i first bout the sampler and i finish it in like 3 days beacuse i love it so much it doesn't feel sticky or anithing i had to order the big bottle and awesome
Mariana R.
florida, FL
Soy amante de todos los productos de tarte son tan bueno y este me encanta ya que vivo en una ciudad muy soleada y necesito un buen protector solar y este me encanta
Samantha W.
Best sunscreen on the block! Not filled with terrible chemicals like most drug store brands. yes it is expensive, but at what cost do you price your skin and health.
Stefani S.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product i mix a little of it with my foundation so i wont have to apply all over my face after i have a full face of makeup. Its a really good sunscreen.
Shala B.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product is really natural and makes your skin soft and achieves all the goals it's set. This product is the best I've used it makes your skin feel unbelievable.
FukYou B.
Love this product. Lotion goes on smooth and stays put. Gives the perfect amount of protection. Tarte can be a little pricey but their products are always worth it!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?