BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sukanya K.
Irvine, CA
It's pricey for the amount of product you get. But it's effective. I never faces uneven tanning while using this. Reduces redness and skin irritation as an added bonus
Julisa C.
New Caney
this sunscreen make my skin look so great and help me protected from the sun and I don't apply it that because I don't like to be outside because my skin will get tan
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
I love this Prospect that's all I have to say this product is very good for your face I will highly recommend it to anybody this product is the best thing you can buy
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Favorite facial sunscreen!!! By far. Non greasy and protects my skin. Smells nice too! I have acne prone skin, and some sunscreens can break me out. Not this product!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Got this as a,sample and I loved it. Lightweight formula with a nice scent. Protects my skin perfectly, I wish it wasnt so pricdy for the amount you get jn full size.
Esther R.
Oak park, MI
I do like this SPF, it did not leave my skin sticky or break me out. However, I prefer using medical grade SPF because I know there are no fillers or irritants in it.
Stefani S.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product i mix a little of it with my foundation so i wont have to apply all over my face after i have a full face of makeup. Its a really good sunscreen.
Shala B.
Prestonsburg, KY
This product is really natural and makes your skin soft and achieves all the goals it's set. This product is the best I've used it makes your skin feel unbelievable.
Wafaa A.
I love this sunscreen. I have the mini one in my purse for days out in the sun and the big one at home before I go out of the house. It works amazing and super light
Samantha W.
Best sunscreen on the block! Not filled with terrible chemicals like most drug store brands. yes it is expensive, but at what cost do you price your skin and health.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?