BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I received a sample of the Tarte Tarteguard SPF 30 Sunscreen from Sephora with an order. It was not a bad sunscreen in the fact that it did protect my skin from the sun and I did not get a burn on my face. I tried it without make up and with makeup over it. It was though a little on the greasy side and wasn't the most flattering on the skin.
Tracy H.
I have been using this all summer long and has protected me from the hellish miami sun. Like i have said before, Tarte is killing yhe skincare game. Do yourself a favor and go to sephora and at least sample yhe products. You will be happy that you did. Your FACE will be happy that you did.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin so the sunscreen lotion was a bit too heavy for my skin. I had to constantly blot or powder where with other sunscreens only my skin was more matte. This is a great product for dry skin. I am also not a fan of the white cast but it does absorb into skin after massaging in.
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had a sample of this product and it was all right. The packaging is cute. But the overall product for me was a little too greasy. It didn't really want to fully soak into my skin. But it's not bad if you plan on going out in the sun for a little and want to have something with spf in it.
Rebecca L.
Carlsbad, CA
With it being national sunblock day I couldn't think of a greater product. Days when I'm laying by the pool or go enjoy a walk on the beach I love using the tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I'll sometimes use the tinted moisturizer as well for days when I don't feel like putting on makeup and of course I love how it smells.
AnneMarie B.
I received a full sized bottle of this sunscreen in a glossybox a while ago. I hadn't gotten around to using it until last month when we went on vacation. It works well but takes some time to soak in and leaves a bit of a white cast but I find that it's easily remedied with some bronzer and blush
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the consistency of this product. I use this on days when I'm not using any makeup and am just running some errands, i will throw this on. Tarte's prices are a little more than a drugstore price but you definitely get what you pay for! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
My go to sunscreen! I work outside in the summer for 8+ hours a day and this keeps my skin healthy and happy. It smells good too and travels very easily! It is definitely a product I would highly recommend!
Chrystal J.
Dallas, TX
Wears wonderfully under makeup. I love that I feel like I'm getting quality, cruelty free products from Tarte. I'm always a sucker for their beautiful packaging m but I was won over because this product doesn't leave a white cast on my skin and is free of that overpowering sunscreen scent.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My favorite sunscreen! I only use this in my face because it's also a moisturizer. It has a nice smell. It's very expensive for the size ($40), and would go very quickly if used on entire body. So that's why I limit it to my face. Protected me very well against the sun! Highly recommend.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?