BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Erica H.
Dekalb , IL
I wanted to like this product but I could not get past the odd sheen it left on my face. I have dry skin and this is can't be used as a standalone moisturizer. But it does leave an oily film on your skin. It didn't cause breakouts, but it definitely doesn't look good. Also you really need to rub it in if you don't want white tinged and oily skin.
Brandy S.
Not my favorite tarte product. It could just be mine, but the pump gets stuck about half way so you have to really push down and I end up getting product everywhere except in my hand. There isn't a strong smell or anything, but I don't love the way this product sits on my skin. I'm not sure if I'll even end up finishing the bottle I have. I'd rather use another sunscreen.
Calvin R.
I was gifted this by a friend, and found I really like it. I don't wear makeup every day, but on the days I do, my foundation contains sunscreen. However, on the days I don't wear makeup, I still want a sunscreen to protect my skin. I tried this & found that it doesn't leave a greasy residue, it didn't clog my pores & still protected my skin. Once this bottle is gone, I will definitely be purchasing another.
Sophie Z.
Burnaby, BC
This is by far the best moisturizing sunscreen I've used. It's not oily, nor has any harmful ingredients.  It's made by Tarte, a company that has great natural products.  I use this every morning whether I wear make up or not, the cream is not harsh and moisturizes the skin beautifully.  I have dry skin, so it works great for me.
Haritha J.
At first, I did like the product. I used it during my trip to Greece and it worked fine. It also acted like a primer on my face and made my face look so smooth, it was awesome. However, after a month I started to break out and I don't know why. I really liked the product because it acted as a sunscreen and a primer- making my face look flawless.
Maddie M.
I use this product under my foundations that don't have any SPF and it works wonderfully. It doesn't go on greasy, it drys down nicely and has never broken me out. It does have a scent, but it doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. It almost has a cologney smell, but it's not overpowering or bad at all. I love this product and would repurchase.
Malexis H.
Manchester , CT
I've only used this product a few times and from my personal experience, this product is perfect for putting on as a moisturizer or even as a primer before your makeup. You can even just use it by itself. Perfect for a no makeup day at the beach! Definitely would recommend for those intensely hot and sunny summer days!
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
I had a free sample so I only used this a few times but I'm going to buy it for the summer. It is the only sunscreen that doesn't make my skin look oily after applying it. If you have oily skin, I think this would be an investment worth making!
Christina H.
Leander, TX
Great sunscreen that does the job. It's not too heavy and I like that it is a physical sunscreen vs a chemical one. It's gentle, I even use it on the 5yo. I like that it comes in a pump vs a squeeze tube. Great for my face since I tend to have oily skin and this isn't very greasy.
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I received this product through the points system at sephora to get a travel size. And it worked wonders. I had gone to warped tour in buffalo that week I got it, and I put it in before I left for the show at 9am and I didn't get a sun burn at all from being outside in 100 degree weather all day. And I'm very pale so this stuff is a miracle worker
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora