BY TARTE #19 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
This is my go to sunscreen for days that I'm not wearing BB cream that contains spf. It doesn't cause any irritation or make my skin feel sticky. Makeup wears beautiful on top and it doesn't cause any separation.
Whitney H.
Used the heck out of this little doll all summer long! I love to use this under my foundation as well (instead of a primer) and it seems to work well for both needs. It smells great and doesn't smell like the harsh sunscreen you get from the drugstore! I would YES recommend this to all my friends!
Andrea G.
LaPorte
I love other tarte products but this sunscreen really made my face breakout. I generally have very good skin and few breakout but this product caused a whole mess on my face. It was easy to apply and comfortable throughout the day. I would recommend trying before buying to see how your skin reacts
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Rawan M.
OMG I done even know when yo start I'm completely OBSESSED with this sunscreen I get really bad sun tans and when I tried this sunscreen from tarte it blow me away!!! I definitely am buying this sunscreen again!!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
My mom got this in her Sephora bag last year and it worked great and kept her skin safe she had knee surgery and had to keep sunscreen on the scar so it wouldn't get messed up in the sun . I only used it a few times because of her needing it for her knee but it kept my face and scalp from burning .
Susie B.
I received this in my Glossybox for March. This is a new product for Tarte and was excited to try it. The packaging is lovely and I really like the pump. The perfect amount comes out for use on my face. It's not too greasy and is easily absorbed. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
Francine S.
Forest Hills, NY
I like the smell and how it goes on in a fine mist but I feel it does not have long stay one power. I kept on putting it on almost every hour at a pool party because I am red and fair, but I still came home flushed color so I know I sweated it off and it did not stay on if you sweat. LIKE LIKE LIKE.
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
A big fan of tarte, I'm reviewing this product bc I normally hate spf on my face. I use this, and love it as a primer. Doesn't feel greasy or yucky on my skin like all other spfs I've ever tried in my whole life!!! A little goes a long way, and really is a perfect primer for my normal/combo skin.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?