BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12059)
Buy on Sephora
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
I like this but I don't love it. I have dry and sensitive skin and it did have no problems with this sunscreen. the lotion is light and the packsging is cute. The product leave me a bit shiny. But the cream smells good. I dont know if i would buy it again. but 5/10
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
In my opinion Tarte is one of the most under rated skin care companies! I absolutely love this brand! Not only do all of their products work extremely well, they also smell great! I love this sunscreen because it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy like a lot of other sunscreens and I feel like I am actually getting great protection with it! Have repurchased this product several times!
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
Great sunscreen, but it leaves a white cast on deep skin. The spf protection is always great but if you aren't wearing foundation for the day you will see the typical "mask like" film on the skin when using a white colored sunscreen. It never felt too greasy or heavy and it does sink into the skin very well. For no makeup days you may want to try something else, but when wearing makeup this is a great choice for facial sunscreen.
Emily B.
Enfield, CT
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I loved it. I try to use sunblock every day especially now during the summer with my extremely fair skin and it worked really well without needing to reapply or making my makeup slip. I really loved the packaging too the glass bottle made it feel very high end and just cool lol. You definitely get what you pay for on this product
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Pretty dang good sunscreen!! This was a good daily sunscreen that I used on no makeup days. It didn't break me out or cause any other issues. It did leave my skin looking slightly greasy, but I was using it when I worked in the yard so I didn't care. The piece is pretty steep for the amount of product you get. There are plenty of cheaper drug store options. Even cruelty free ones.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I have a dry skin. I thought it would work for me as I love Tarte products. But Tarte Tarteguard Suncreen is too oily even for my dry skin. It doesn't set and moves on the surface of face. Doesn't work well under the makeup. For a bare face, it'll make some white lines if it gathers.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
i received a deluxe sample of tartguard from a Sephora Play! box. tarte can do no wrong! they make amazing products, and i love the lightweight feel of the tartguard on my skin. also a huge fan of the tarteguard tinted moisturizer, which also has spf protection.
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
Tarte has really stepped up their game with their athleisure line of cosmetics. Again I tried this as a first time user getting a sample in a sephora order and I loved that it was light and didn't dry out my skin. It also smells amazing but that's Tarte for you.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones. Because I have lupus, I have to be very careful to protect myself from the sun, so thanks to Tarte I am able to go out without the worry of causing myself harm. Now about ease of application, that is made simple by the pump on the top of the bottle allowing you to control how much product you want. The formula itself is very creamy and feels soft on the skin without feeling greasy. And lastly, unlike most sunscreens, tarte's spf smells really good! Although this may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, it's every bit worth it when it comes to protecting your health
Shayna L.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?