BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Susie B.
I received this in my Glossybox for March. This is a new product for Tarte and was excited to try it. The packaging is lovely and I really like the pump. The perfect amount comes out for use on my face. It's not too greasy and is easily absorbed. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Francine S.
Forest Hills, NY
I like the smell and how it goes on in a fine mist but I feel it does not have long stay one power. I kept on putting it on almost every hour at a pool party because I am red and fair, but I still came home flushed color so I know I sweated it off and it did not stay on if you sweat. LIKE LIKE LIKE.
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite highend sunscreen! Leaves no whitecast, greasy residue or shine! Perfect for under heavy makeup and great on it's own too! If it wasn't for the price, it would be the only facial sunscreen I'd use, but for now, it's my special occasion sunscreen!
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
This is my go to sunscreen for days that I'm not wearing BB cream that contains spf. It doesn't cause any irritation or make my skin feel sticky. Makeup wears beautiful on top and it doesn't cause any separation.
Grace K.
Tarte always has a great selection of skin care and with me having sensitive skin, their products are amazing!  Totally worked for me and smells amazing! Can be a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend to anyone with combo skin and sensitive skin!
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Sarah J.
Pound, VA
I put this on my face and shoulders every single day during the summer. The scent is amazing and does not bother my eyes. I purchased this from the tarte website, and I will be repurchasing. I love that you can flip the top from side to side to lock the dispensing part. It's great to travel with.
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
A big fan of tarte, I'm reviewing this product bc I normally hate spf on my face. I use this, and love it as a primer. Doesn't feel greasy or yucky on my skin like all other spfs I've ever tried in my whole life!!! A little goes a long way, and really is a perfect primer for my normal/combo skin.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Does this stay sticky or tacky on the skin?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Columbia, MO
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?