BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
krystal n.
Denton, NC
Tarte is a favorite of mine for skin products and this one doesn't disappoint. I originally got this as a sample in an online order and liked it so much that I bought the full sized product. It's very light feeling, which is good because I don't like anything that feels super heavy on my face.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I love that this product protects against dangerous Sun rays and is made up of all natural ingredients. I never wore sunscreen (I know bad me) before I discovered this product due to the harmful products in sunscreen! This is one that I will buy jver and over because I am not scared to use it!
Cindy S.
Spring, TX
not too thick! love this brand Do wish the bottle was a little bigger and had more but it does have great coverage. Great for medium skin tones not sure how it would be on fair skin. It is gentle on the skin.
Kelly C.
Lake Station, IN
This goes on easy and blends well. There is a really light fragrance that does not stick around. I have acne prone skin and this does not aggravate that. Also being fair skinned; I need to use one daily and I like the light weight of this one. A little goes a long way so it is worth the money
Tracy H.
I have been using this all summer long and has protected me from the hellish miami sun. Like i have said before, Tarte is killing yhe skincare game. Do yourself a favor and go to sephora and at least sample yhe products. You will be happy that you did. Your FACE will be happy that you did.
Taylor J.
Drayton, ND
This is by far my favorite thing on my vanity! With such a high spf it is really protecting your skin. I've had such a bad experience with facial sunscreens, they usually make my face look so greasy but not this stuff!! Putting this on under my makeup honestly makes my makeup go on so perfectly!! It's my little skincare secret to look glowing. I can't live a day without this stuff!!
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My favorite sunscreen! I only use this in my face because it's also a moisturizer. It has a nice smell. It's very expensive for the size ($40), and would go very quickly if used on entire body. So that's why I limit it to my face. Protected me very well against the sun! Highly recommend.
Skarlett L.
I really like this sunscreen. It has a nice smell and very cute packaging! I love the purple color. It's great for when your out on a sunny day. I feel like this was effective. I would purchase this again.
Hayley C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I had a sample of this product and it was all right. The packaging is cute. But the overall product for me was a little too greasy. It didn't really want to fully soak into my skin. But it's not bad if you plan on going out in the sun for a little and want to have something with spf in it.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
My go to sunscreen! I work outside in the summer for 8+ hours a day and this keeps my skin healthy and happy. It smells good too and travels very easily! It is definitely a product I would highly recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?