BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Yvonne C.
Skin type: oily/combo skin, dry during cold months & oily during spring-fall, not too sensitive.

Wasn’t what I had hoped for. I actually ended up giving it away to a friend after one use. Feels very heavy on my skin. I was going to use it under my makeup after trying it out alone first & I’m glad I didn’t. Probably not the best if your face tends to be mostly oily.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I have fairly sensitive skin that has the tendency to be dry. In the past finding a moisturizer that didn't break me out was difficult. Finding one that agreed with my skin and also had an SPF was impossible. With tarteguard I may have just hit the jackpot. It has not caused any rosacea flare-ups or breakouts. It does stay "dewy" for a few minutes after applying but dries down matte.
Shayna L.
This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Genna M.
Alexandria
This product worked so well on my face it was super good and it also helped me get rid of some acne in my face. It even helped me get rid of my sunburn which was on my nose and it hurt super bad. But once I applied this product it got rid of it in almost a week
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let's start out by saying that I have pretty sensitive skin, so I can't use just any sunscreen on my face. This is gentle and an amazing smell! It would be great for a beach day or just everyday protection if your makeup doesn't have quite the spf you're looking for.
Miranda J.
I received this product in a Glossybox and I really enjoy it. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, and I have not had any issues with burning on my face at all. I even use it on my daughter before she goes out to play. The only downside is that it feels like a sunscreen going on with almost an oily texture. But if you have dry skin like me I highly recommend it.
Tarrah T.
I really like this product. I didn't think I was when I got it in one of my Sephora Favorites boxes this past summer but I did. It works great under makeup and everything. I'm super fair (pale princess unite 🤣👻) and when I put this on my face, neck and hands they didn't burn. Definitely recommend y'all.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I have a deluxe sample size of this. The bottle is glass, which is not very travel-friendly. The pump was so awful, so I hesitate to buy a full size. The product is great though. Light on this skin, absorbs quickly, and is great under makeup. The packaging and price is holding me back from repurchasing.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
It's sunscreen. No more, no less. It didn't smell offensive, it stayed put under my makeup and didn't affect its appearance, and I didn't get sunburned. However, you'd probably get similar results from a less expensive sunscreen and save yourself some cash.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love tarte and tarte skincare but this sunscreen was not my fave. It left my face really oily (I know sunscreen is oily but like OILY) and just didn't really WOW me personally. But this could really work for other people and maybe used underneath a powder or foundation
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back