BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abel B.
Forney, TX
Is very nice goes on light not heavy and messy. I would prefer no fragrance. It is a bit pricey I don't know if I would want to use it all the time cause of the price.
claudia p.
Los Angeles , CA
I love love love this sunscreen by tarte! I have the travel size and the full size and it's amazing! I use it before my moisturizing cream and boom! You are protected.
Maddie S.
I got this as a sephora point perk and i loved it! I wore it to warped tour in POMONA (hot as hell) and for ONCE, didn't get sunburn marks where I fill in my eyebrows!
Danielle C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great level of sunscreen for the face, I have actually gone tanning with Tarte sunscreen on my face and didn't get even a little red so it definitely works.
Blanca M.
Hillsboro, OR
I love tarte products!! This one in particular keeps me protected from the Suns damaging days and is not too thick or oily! It is also animal friendly which I love!!!
Bint A.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. All their products are high quality including this one. This sunscreen is great. I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing :)
Ashley P.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen as it isn't as oily as copper coppertone. I have sensitive skin and until I found this, I was doomed to breakouts come summertime
Lynnell C.
Dumfries, VA
Love the sun protection and it goes on flawlessly. very creamy but not too thick to apply. got this in my sephora play box but i would consider getting the full size.
Rebecca G.
Love. Love. Love. This sunscreen. Left my skin nice and smooth, not greasy or gritty. Hopefully in the future I can purchase again. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Angela M.
San Antonio, TX
I received a sample of this and I loved it. I apply it after I moisturize. My skin doesn't feel greasy, and I love the light formula. I went and bought and full size.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?