BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This was good product. The packaging was decent. I think that my foundation does the same job as this sunscreen but for someone that doesnt wear much makeup this could be a nice alternative. Just wish it had some kind of tint to it so my face its white will my body tans
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product! I have really oily skin and in the summer this is what I use. It doesn't make my makeup look any different that when I'm not wearing it. It's not greasy or gross feeling. It also doesn't leave that white cast that shows up in pictures. I will definitely repurchase!
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I received a sample of this product in a Sephora box I purchased. The packaging is nice, the cream goes on smooth, and doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. So far I have liked the product and I am trying to get into the habit of wearing sunscreen EVERYDAY because it is important.
Aislinn K.
It's essential to get your daily SPF and this definitely does the job with SPF 30. The only problem I had with it was it made my face greasy and didn't mix very well with my oily skin. I assume this would work great with dry skin though!
Jen P.
I have a little sample size of this, and it's perfect to carry in my purse when I'm going to be outside all day. I've had issues with moles before, so I try to be really careful about sunscreen. This kind doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin, and I like that I can bring the small bottle with me for touch ups throughout the day
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great lightweight sunscreen. I give it 4 stars because it is a tiny bit too oily for my face. I do use it on my toddler though. I do feel like it is a bit on the pricey side. I received a sample of it from Sephora. I'm not sure I would actually pay for this given the price.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that doesn't make you greasy or pasty. Sephora and Ulta both carry it, I believe. It's gentle and doesn't cause breakouts. I would definitely get this again. Tarte is an excellent brand.
jackelin v.
Works great with makeup over it. Not a fan of the smell but it was alright. My first time using it i noticed that it wasn't super tacky so that's a plus. The packaging is nice and class as taste always is. I'd recommend this to those who want a sunscreen to put UNDEE your foundation.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen lotion. It's perfect for under makeup. Not too heavy-- just light enough but still feels like a moisturizer. Very gentle. I thought it was a great value and it came in beautiful packaging. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
I got a small sample of this in a Sephora kit and loved it! It's hard to find sunscreens designed for the face that sit well under my makeup. It's thin, blends into the skin, and doesn't have a noticeable smell. I would recommend it if sunscreen is an integral part of your routine.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?