BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
Love this stuff! I am acne prone to so many items that I can never use a tanner on my face. This stuff really works, even after a good scrub. Go buy it and skip the sun!
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA
I love love this sunscreen it's light weight and only applied twice while swimming. I got a nice tan but not burnt. I totally recommend this product it is a must try!!!!
Brigitte D.
Grove City, OH
This is the one I have right at this moment. I use a little now that's winter but is always my go to. I like it better than the neutrogena one. I love the purple bottle
member-bdcae0d87
Portage, MI
I honestly have not used a lot of this. Tarte had given me a free sample when I shopped at Sephora and I am not sure how well it protects the skin. I didn't burn though
Cynthia L.
Got a sample of this and really liked it, but honestly it's just way too expensive. I can't justify purchasing it for that much when other sunscreen works just as well.
Francis G.
Miami, Florida

It is a good sunscreen for daily use, I do not like to use on the beach as I feel they are not protected enough , it is a bit pricey but smells good, i love the packin.
Ashley H.
Salem, WV
By far my favorite sunscreen I've ever used! :) the smell is nice and it protects my skin really well. It doesn't leave an oily residue either which I really appreciate
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
Love this product!!!! To me, most sunscreens are oily, and heavy on the face. This one isn't heavy at all, and also you don't get the greasy feeling residue afterwards.
Stephanie O.
Tarte is a little pricey but worth the money if you can manage. Ordered online and shipped quickly it's gentle and works really nice. Attractive packaging on the bottle
Venessa S.
Lehigh acres, Fl
Lovely product with a light, fresh scent. Protects and hydrates without being heavy or greasy. Sinks into skin and can be work under makeup or alone. A must for summer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?