BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite highend sunscreen! Leaves no whitecast, greasy residue or shine! Perfect for under heavy makeup and great on it's own too! If it wasn't for the price, it would be the only facial sunscreen I'd use, but for now, it's my special occasion sunscreen!
Rawan M.
OMG I done even know when yo start I'm completely OBSESSED with this sunscreen I get really bad sun tans and when I tried this sunscreen from tarte it blow me away!!! I definitely am buying this sunscreen again!!
Andrea G.
I love other tarte products but this sunscreen really made my face breakout. I generally have very good skin and few breakout but this product caused a whole mess on my face. It was easy to apply and comfortable throughout the day. I would recommend trying before buying to see how your skin reacts
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
My mom got this in her Sephora bag last year and it worked great and kept her skin safe she had knee surgery and had to keep sunscreen on the scar so it wouldn't get messed up in the sun . I only used it a few times because of her needing it for her knee but it kept my face and scalp from burning .
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I am not really a user of sunscreen but I love Tarte products so I figured I would try it. I like the idea of the protection but the formula was a little greasy for me. I don't always use it because I'm worried I will get it on my clothes. I do however love that the scent it's overpowering and I love the bottle.
Asia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Not as great as you would think. There are cheap brands that I feel work much better than this. It's decent if you don't burn easily though, I just wouldn't recommend using it on children or anyone with fair skin.
Susie B.
I received this in my Glossybox for March. This is a new product for Tarte and was excited to try it. The packaging is lovely and I really like the pump. The perfect amount comes out for use on my face. It's not too greasy and is easily absorbed. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
Sarah J.
Pound, VA
I put this on my face and shoulders every single day during the summer. The scent is amazing and does not bother my eyes. I purchased this from the tarte website, and I will be repurchasing. I love that you can flip the top from side to side to lock the dispensing part. It's great to travel with.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?