BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
grace m.
jenkintown
I have very sensitive, pale skin and most sunscreens do not help. Tarte tarteguard didn't make my skin irritated and I didn't get burned. It's very gentle on your face so if you have sensitive skin and all looking for a sunscreen, this is the one. I purchased this on tarte's website.
Courtney C.
New York
I got this product and one of my subscription boxes I didn't think it was the best thing in the world I don't really find myself using it I mean I can't really give A honest answer because I don't really enjoy that much and I don't find myself using it that much
Garrett C.
los angeles
This was a great lotion for the face and shoulders in a cute pink packaging, it's a nice smell on the skin as well as a great feel once applied. It was a very effective product and kept my skin protected and smooth tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this sunscreen lotion. It's perfect for under makeup. Not too heavy-- just light enough but still feels like a moisturizer. Very gentle. I thought it was a great value and it came in beautiful packaging. I would definitely buy it again.
Coral O.
Greensburg, PA
Perfect sunscreen to use under makeup or alone on the face. It didn't clog my pores or irritate my skin. It's a go too for me in the summer! It doesn't appear greasy and it's not heavy. I've even applied it to my chest and shoulders when I needed protection there and it worked great
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Ever since this product launched last year, I will not use another sunscreen on my face. It's not creamy and thick like a lot of sunscreens, but it does blend into your face more like a moisturizer. I hardly ever get sunburnt when I wear it. It's easy to wear under some makeup too!
Emily W.
Alexandria, VA
Love this sunscreen! The smell is nice and it really works. It is pricey for the small amount, so I only use it on my face, neck, and ears. I have purchased from Sephora and from Tarte. You can usually get it on sale at one of the stores. As long as you reapply, it will be perfect!
Jennie L.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a huge fan of this sunscreen! It offers an SPF of 30 without a strong scent. I apply it daily to my face and neck before my makeup for additional protection. Worth the price and I highly recommend.
Alysia S.
San Juan capo , CA
I love this sunscreen and the bottle is so cute! I got it from glossybox to try. It is a good price and it works great. Very effective. Doesn't clog pores. I will be buying when I run out. Nothing needs to be changed. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Matthew T.
San Mateo
I heard about this product in a Graveyard girl video and decided to give it a try because Bunny liked it. The packaging was very cute and so was the bottle. The product was very oily and never fully obsorbed into my skin. I bought it at sephora. I hope they improve this product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?