BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
One of my new favorite sun blocks. It's very lightweight and absorbs very quickly into the skin with no oily after feel once it's set in. Will definitely be re-purchasing
Kaileigh L.
This sunscreen is incredible. I am fair skinned and this always does the trick! We are out in the sun a lot on the water so I always need a good sunscreen and this is it!
Megan S.
I received a small size in one of my sephora boxes. I don't normally like to put sunscreen on my face but this seems like a fine product for that and it has plenty of spf
Sonia B.
Love this sunscreen. I have used it under makeup and just on it's own and have had great luck both ways. It's a must have in the summer especially for pool or beach days!
amy m.
DAYTON, TX
Tarte is amazing, love everything about it, but the nearest store that carries this product is ulta and it's about an hour drive :( good product a hassle to purchase....
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Love this is amazing the container works great nice and easy to carry easy to pump I really was satisfied and I really felt it effectively I would buy this product again
Laura S.
Pharr , TX
I love this Tarte Sunscreen. I use it almost everyday. I bought it at Sephora but you can get it on their website too. It's very gentle. I would definitely recommend it.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
This product is nice and feels nice on the skin, it doesn't have a heavy scent it goes away after a while and does the job right but maybe a higher spf range might help?
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I am obsessed with anything Tarte so when they dropped a sunscreen lotion I went absolutely berserk. Perfect for all skin types and colors to get you through the summer.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I received a deluxe sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I love it! It doesn't have a strong smell and it feels nice on the skin and not sticky. I would repurchase.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?