BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica C.
I have been really enjoying this cleanser! It does a fantastic job of taking off all of my makeup but is still really gentle on the skin. I love that it's not overly fragranced! I originally got a sample of this in a 500 point reward box and after trying it out for a few days I bought the full size. Makes my skin feel clean and soft. Will definitely repurchase!
Emily W.
Salem, OH
I received a sample of this that lasted for 3 to 4 days. SPF is so important but its honestly forgotten too often. its crazy but with a cosmetic product that you can keep with the rest of your make up and put on before foundation/ along with primers will make it easier to remember! A bonus was that it smelled good and didn't have that typical sunscreen scent!
ashley S.
I received my tarte Tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 from a sample kit I had purchased at Sephora. I was skeptical to try the sunscreen as it tends to make me more oily when I apply them to my face. However, this was not the case I stayed shine free all day and didn't feel clogged. This we'll definitely end up being a full size purchase!!
Karen S.
Athens, GA
This is the perfect sunscreen for your beach bag. I love tarte because it is natural and cruelty free. The bottle is so cute. I'm super fair so I have used all sorts of sunscreen. This one isn't too oily or smelly. You still are aware that you are wearing sunscreen but it is lighter than most other. It is worth the price if you are a sunscreen snob like me.
Angie P.
Buffalo, NY
Used this for the 1st time the other day when I was going to a festival. I used the tarte sunscreen on my face, and just a drugstore one on my shoulders/chest. the tarte sunscreen left,my,face protected (even though I was sweating) whereas where I applied the regular sunscreen burned! also this didn't cause my face to breakout which I have to be careful of.
Yesenia S.
College Park, MD
The only reason I can't give this 4 stars is because it leaves my face oily, which is totally understandable because sun screen is oily. This is the case for me with other brands as well. I have dry skin in the winter days and normal during the summer. I solve this by using oil blotting papers because it's very important to get the spf 30 on in the summer.
Lauren T.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Tarte because they're all natural and vegan. It's hard to find vegan products, so this is one of the few brands I'm confident with. The sunscreen itself, I will admit, didn't seem particularly special to me. It went on fine, and smelled like normal sunscreen, but the packaging is SO CUTE. I would get it again just for the adorable packaging.
Nina G.
This does have that "sunscreen smell" but it went away pretty quickly once on the face. This didn't affect my makeup application one way or the other and I enjoyed it and will use it again. I'm not sure if I will purchase but I was happy that it did not leave a white cast on my medium/medium dark skin. I don't burn easily though, so I can't speak to that.
Bailey J.
Elk Grove, CA
I had fairly high expectations for this sunscreen and it really was not my favorite. It was a little greasy for me. I have combo to oily skin and this just felt heavy and I felt like almost sat on top of my skin. I still use it, its just not the best for my oily skin. I do like the pump it has versus a squeeze tube like others! Also the scent isn't strong
Tonee R.
Tarte knows what they're doing when it comes to skin products. This sunscreen is amazing. I'm a Miami girl so my skin is no stranger to intense sunshine which is why it's important for me to wear sunscreen regularly and this one changed my life. It isn't heavy or sticky or oily. It's just what I need to feel fresh and also safe from the sun all day long.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?