BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julia M.
indiana
Great for sunscreen and also used this product as a primer and loved it for both! Leaves your skin soft and plump and perfect for long days in the sun such as a beach day. Very long lasting and feels better the longer it’s on your skin.
Rachel C.
Bakersfield
As far as fave sunscreens go this one is pretty average. It really has not smell which I guess is good but I wish it did. Makes my face greasy like every other sunscreen. The spf is good and the amount you get in the bottle is also good.
Claudia M.
It smells like the beach, honestly! It's a nice, light sunscreen that's not overly greasy. It doesn't leave as strong of a white cast as other sunscreens. The bottle is lovely, and it comes in a variety of sizes to fit carry on suitcases.
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
The tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 feels very nice on the skin and it didn’t feel too greasy like most other sunscreens, I loved that I could wear it under my makeup without it looking too oily. I think it is worth buying for its price.
Makenzie H.
Rochester, NY
Tarteguard is the only sunscreen I will use on my face. The ingredients are very high quality. I don’t feel greasy and sticky like I do with other sunscreens and it doesn’t break me out. It goes past being a simple SPF, it has tons of other skincare properties to it as well
Sienna P.
Ft Lauderdale
Loved this sunscreen because it didn’t really feel like a sunscreen. It was very hydrating but still protected my skin. Definitely wish there was more spf but it wasn’t bad. Definitely way too expensive for a sunscreen but it’s nice!
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
I love this as my everyday spf. It has a bit of a different smell and doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. I have been using it faithfully since I discovered it. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Alyssa J.
Windsor
I love Tarte anytime of the day!
My skin is super sensitive so this sun block doesn't cause me to break out nor did it leave my face feeling oily.

I totally recommended this product to anyone. Go buy it!!!!
Anais Q.
South San Francisco
It’s a very nice sunscreen but for the amount you have to pay I wouldn’t recommend it. Sunscreen is sunscreen and should be affordable, yes the packaging is cute and target is a well known company but I’d still say it’s over priced.
Nohemi C.
Orem
I bought his item at Ulta when I was browsing there skincare items and I instantly fell in love. It smells amazing and doesn’t leave my face oily at all, it really does protect from the suns rays and I would absolutely buy it again
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back