BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anna B.
San Antonio , TX
This product from tarte was my go to in the summer ! It was a sunscreen/ lotion combination so great for dry skin like me and if you liked going to the beach , perfect product for you! The crime was gentle on my skin! Not to harsh or dangerous . Helps protect you from UV rays outside !
Kaitlyn E.
This is very light weight and doesn't have that nasty sunscreen smell! I liked it very much and it protects my skin very well. This is the first time I have used a Tarte product and I will
Be soon branching out into the world of tarte. I would say it could improve with the look on skin.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great. It is light, not heavy. Dries quickly, no sticky residue. Full protection from the damaging effects of the sun. Great scent too
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that doesn't make you greasy or pasty. Sephora and Ulta both carry it, I believe. It's gentle and doesn't cause breakouts. I would definitely get this again. Tarte is an excellent brand.
Kaitlyn V.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I received a sample of this product in a Sephora box I purchased. The packaging is nice, the cream goes on smooth, and doesn't have that typical sunscreen smell. So far I have liked the product and I am trying to get into the habit of wearing sunscreen EVERYDAY because it is important.
Jen P.
I have a little sample size of this, and it's perfect to carry in my purse when I'm going to be outside all day. I've had issues with moles before, so I try to be really careful about sunscreen. This kind doesn't seem to clog my pores or irritate my skin, and I like that I can bring the small bottle with me for touch ups throughout the day
Kiannah R.
Stockton, CA
This was good product. The packaging was decent. I think that my foundation does the same job as this sunscreen but for someone that doesnt wear much makeup this could be a nice alternative. Just wish it had some kind of tint to it so my face its white will my body tans
Angela T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product! I have really oily skin and in the summer this is what I use. It doesn't make my makeup look any different that when I'm not wearing it. It's not greasy or gross feeling. It also doesn't leave that white cast that shows up in pictures. I will definitely repurchase!
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
This is a great lightweight sunscreen. I give it 4 stars because it is a tiny bit too oily for my face. I do use it on my toddler though. I do feel like it is a bit on the pricey side. I received a sample of it from Sephora. I'm not sure I would actually pay for this given the price.
Aislinn K.
It's essential to get your daily SPF and this definitely does the job with SPF 30. The only problem I had with it was it made my face greasy and didn't mix very well with my oily skin. I assume this would work great with dry skin though!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?