BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
Tarte is pretty good to my skin, I am a darkskin person so it helps out a lot when I am in the sun. I'm not a fan of the summer but the Tarte helps me get through the day.
Jeannie M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Use for my face when going outside, under makeup. It's my go-to! It's a non greasy lotion which is perfect for me. I usually have oily skin and this doesn't make it worse.
Erica A.
RINCON, GA
I love makeup and Tate is one of my favorite go to brands. Their oils are great. This lotion smells good ,feels good and moisturizes well. I love that it has an SPF of 30.
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
I feel as though I am just a sucker for Tarte packaging. It's sunscreen, and it does and it is supposed to. Price is kind of obnoxious. But, come on... A purple bottle? :)
Kayla G.
Akron, OH
I love everything from Tarte. Goes on smooth and not heavy. Smells great! Kinda pricey for sunscreen but a little goes a long way plus it's specifically made for your face
Haylee C.
This product was subpar. The sunscreen worked well and kept me from burning. However,the fragrance was a little strong in my opinion and it left my skin feeling very oily.
Nancy F.
Whitefish, MT
I use this product everyday in summer before applying my makeup. I like the way it sets on my skin and will definitely repurchase. Tarte products are some of my favorites.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
I've got this product for free and I've only used it like 3 or 4 times it's really good doesn't smell like sunscreen and your face doesn't feel heavy if u know wat I mean
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Will never go to another face sunscreen ever! This product is amazing and does as it is supposed to. Perfect mineral sunscreen and works great as a moisturizer as well!!!
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
Keeps my face from getting dry and sunburnt when I'm working in the sun all day! I also really enjoyed how this doesn't have any sort of sheen that it leaves on the face.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?