BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vevena H.
I LOVE TARTE! Taste is my favorite makeup brand because its affordable and its great quality! I really love this sunscreen because its super cute and it smells light and nice. I don't like the strong pool-scent of other sun screens. This absorbs right away and doesnt cast a white shadow on your makeup!
Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
Wear this all the time and so far it hasn't let me down. I went to a water park and used this as my moisturizer under my cc cream....didn't reapply for the entire day and did not burn. I also use it on no makeup days and days I help on the farm. Between sweat and being out for the day I havent burned.
Hiedi K.
Foxburg, PA
I used this and it wasent something that fits my face and doesn't help hide the sun as much as I would think for that price. I tried it out cause I use a lot of makeup from tarte it doesn't give that much of a good result and I was hoping it did but there is some room for improvement on this product.
Beth I.
Dodge, ND
This is an amazing moisturizer. I wore it out to the lake and was it all day and only applied in the morning before I left. It lasted all day and had absolutely no sunburn. Not even any pinkness. It makes my skin feel hydrated but not oily, like some spf moisturizers can do. Great product for the cost.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great sunscreen that I had the opportunity to try after buying on a combo from Macy's. It is very light, and it goes well under make up during summer time. Just put it and your primer and you are good to go.
Grace K.
Tarte always has a great selection of skin care and with me having sensitive skin, their products are amazing!  Totally worked for me and smells amazing! Can be a bit pricey but it’s definitely worth it! I would buy this again for sure! I recommend to anyone with combo skin and sensitive skin!
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite highend sunscreen! Leaves no whitecast, greasy residue or shine! Perfect for under heavy makeup and great on it's own too! If it wasn't for the price, it would be the only facial sunscreen I'd use, but for now, it's my special occasion sunscreen!
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
This is my go to sunscreen for days that I'm not wearing BB cream that contains spf. It doesn't cause any irritation or make my skin feel sticky. Makeup wears beautiful on top and it doesn't cause any separation.
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?