BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Melissa W.
I received this in my Ipsy bag several months back and have given it a few tries when I know I'm going to be outside. I love the way it smells and how it feels going on, but he didn't offer as much sun protection as I'm used to. For the price I wouldn't purchase this one because I live in a very hot and sunny climate, but it would be good for somebody that's not outside very much and just wants a little coverage.
Niki H.
Farmington , IL
This is the perfect summer product! I have oily skin, and it's always been a struggle finding the right sunscreen for me. And this stuff is amazing! It absorbs really quickly and it doesn't leave any greasy residue on my skin. I've been using this every day, and I am officially obsessed with it
Claudia J.
Ok I was a bit sceptical because I trust skin care sunblock lotions so when a makeup company comes out with one I will usually roll my eyes. But Tarte did an excellent job with this product. My only problem is the price for the amount of product. It was a bit pricey but product was well made. I have very fair skin and easily burn in the sun and applying this product every 2 hours while at the pool, I did not burn bit rather got a nice tan! Definitely pleased with this product.
Sabrina N.
I've been using this sunscreen/moisturizer for months, and I'm in love with it. It protects your skin from the sun cause you know it has 30 SPF and also moisturize your skin too. It doesn't dry out your skin and it actually does it job which is moisturize and protects your skin from the sun.
Kelly S.
Florida
I love tarte and this seriously has to be one of my favorite products from them. This sunscreen works amazing compared to other drugstore sunscreens. This sunscreen does not irritate my skin and does not burn my skin like other sunscreens do. Also the packaging is so cute and it also so convenient that it even comes with a pump for easier use and no mess!!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This is an alright sunblock. It keeps my skin protected from the sun. This sunblock made my skin greasy and broke me out. I wore this all day and my skin was itchy and sticky all day. My makeup doesn't sit well on top of this product so I can only wear it with powder and concealer. Even when I put powder on top, it would be sticky again in an hour. There are better Asian sunscreens on the market that don't do this.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is the holy grail of all sunscreens especially for my dry skin. It was so gentle on my skin and did its job and made my skin look good while doing it. I love the packaging, of course! I bought it once and I am almost down to my last few pumps, so I will be repurchasing within the next couple of days.
Emily V.
Accokeek, MD
I apply this lightweight sunscreen only on my face and I love it. It leaves my face glowy but not white. It doesn't really have a scent which I like since most sunscreens do! It also applies well under make up without leaving your face looking pale. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Meg M.
Somerville, MA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast on my fair skin and absorbs nicely, with a nice amount of moisturizing. I don mind the scent either. I used up a sample and purchased a full size direct from tarte, but the bottle expires in 2 months. I'm hesitant to use a product like sunscreen so close to the expiration date. Tarte was wonderful about refunding my purchase, but I think I'll be buying my sunscreens in person from now on just to be sure they are still good. It would definitely rate higher if the stock was kept fresh.
Jeannette B.
I LOVE this sunscreen for my face. It says all over sunscreen but the bottle is small for al all over body sunscreen, so I use exclusively for my face. My face is sensitive and prone to breakouts of products that aren't specifically for your face, but this one didn't break me out! When I put this sunscreen on, no need for moisturizer. It's so moisturizing and leaves me skin a bit dewey. I love it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back