BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristy C.
Like all tarte products, this one does not disappoint! It applies nicely and evenly under my foundation and provides the protection I need for the 45-1 hour I'm in the sun.
Celia T.
This sunscreen does its job I use it every time I go to the pool and its 97 degrees outside and I don't get sun burn with it but the only thing I don't like it's too pricey
Heather F.
Johns Creek, GA
Would definitely recommend this sunscreen, though it was a bit expensive in my opinion. It smells good and definitely stays on all day, so I do think it's worth the money.
Bianca T.
I loved the packaging ! I got this for travel one time , it's a nice facial sunscreen. I will use again , possibly buy a bigger bottle in the future. I got the small size.
Claudia J.
San Antonio, TX
I really like the formula, lightweight but still protects from sun rays. I use it everyday, I also like that it doesn't have that white reflection that other sunscreen do.
Joni S.
Denver, CO
Price is the only detractor. Love the smell, and it is really effective. There are other brands that work comparably for less, but this has never caused a breakout either.
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
Tarte is pretty good to my skin, I am a darkskin person so it helps out a lot when I am in the sun. I'm not a fan of the summer but the Tarte helps me get through the day.
Jeannie M.
Prestonsburg, KY
Use for my face when going outside, under makeup. It's my go-to! It's a non greasy lotion which is perfect for me. I usually have oily skin and this doesn't make it worse.
Erica A.
RINCON, GA
I love makeup and Tate is one of my favorite go to brands. Their oils are great. This lotion smells good ,feels good and moisturizes well. I love that it has an SPF of 30.
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
I feel as though I am just a sucker for Tarte packaging. It's sunscreen, and it does and it is supposed to. Price is kind of obnoxious. But, come on... A purple bottle? :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?