BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily P.
Deerfield, NH
Because I have sensitive skin I have a hard time finding sunscreen that doesn't bother my face. But as of recently I have been using this sunscreen strictly on my face, and it is awesome. A friend had bought it but never used it and passed it on to me. And I might have to invest in another. Although it might be a little pricy for sunscreen it's very effective.
Diana P.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It's incredibly hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't feel heavy and like it coats a layer of your face. This product blends into the pores and leaves a light, yet protected feeling on the skin. I am a huge advocate for sunscreen and this does the trick!
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually received a sample of this from my sephora play box subscription. I was going to an event at a park on a hot day and put it under my foundation. Out of my family I was the only one who didn't get a sunburn on their face! I was really amazed on how good it worked and I didn't have to reapply it!
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis, MO
Great sunscreen! I took this to Florida on my trip to Disneyworld and didn’t get burned once! The formula is not too wet and managed to dry down quickly enough where you don’t feel wet after applying. The packaging is also adorable and was incredibly easy to carry around without fear of the bottle busting!
T S.
Product smells great - This is super light, non-greasy, doesn't feel like you have anything on, and dries matte. It basically has everything I always want in a sunblock. It also has a great scent and cute packaging. I think it's totally worth the price if you appreciate good quality sunscreen.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
My favorite sun screen for my face. My face doesn't tolerate chemical sunscreens so this is perfect with its physical sunscreen duo. It does not break me out or leave me greasy. It's one of the few sunscreens I truly trust for my face.
Jenn W.
Stratford, CT
I was slightly disappointed by this product. It had an unpleasant odor and didnt sufficiently soak into my skin. It also left a white residue on my face. The best part was the beautiful packaging, but glass was an odd choice and not exactly portable. I would not recommend this to my friends and family.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I wanted to like this so badly! It has a super light texture, absorbs into skin easily, and doesn't have that telltale sunscreen scent that most sunscreens have. But it made my skin super-oily, so i had to return it. Such a disappointment!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This is nice as a sunscreen underneath makeup. It's lightweight and doesn't clog my pores. Also, if you have a deeper complexion I find that this doesn't give me that purple tint to my skin. I will say that the smell could be problematic for sensitive noses and there is a very small amount for the price.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This moisturizer was my favorite during the summer. I used it religiously but because I have oil skin, i had to mattify my skin more than ever. I used blotting sheets and blotting powder to make sure i wasn't extra oily.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?