BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Melissa E.
This is my beach bag summer must have. It is an amazing spf for my face that is lightweight and not greasy. It is the perfect spf to wear to the beach and under your makeup.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
Lara P.
State College, PA
Tarte really knows how to make great products, and this is just another one of them. Love how this sunscreen makes my skin feel. Not globby and oily like the drugstore kind.
Jaylen M.
Fox Lake, IL
I use this before I put on my makeup as my moisturizer because I usually burn on my nose and the top of my cheeks. It really helps and I haven't burned since I've gotten it!
Lynnzy B.
This is seriously the best sunscreen I have ever tried for my face. I am dry/normal skin tone and this does not break me out. I wear this under my foundation or alone. LOVE.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
I have a few samples of this product. It seems to do a great job of keeping my face from burning. I love Tarte products and being a natural redhead, I need a good sunscreen.
MaryCruz M.
Los Angeles, CA
The packaging of this product is really cute. It's smells good and although I hope the spf was higher it's good for the sunny days when I'm going between classes at school.
Josephine R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand and this sunblock smelled great and lasted all .A bit pricey but a great value since it will last a few months. It was awesome as with all tarte products.
Chey C.
Morgantown, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's pricey but definitely worth it. I wear it under my makeup and it keeps my face looking fresh while protecting my skin! What more could a girl ask for!?
Hannah C.
Best facial sunscreen out there hands down! Generally if a product feels heavy or greasy I won't touch it and I love that this one doesn't feel gross! Definitely recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?