BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I just got this in my glossybox this month! Even though it's not super sunny at the moment I've used it everyday since! (They sent us product that expires June 2017. So I don't have long to use) I can't say how well it works for the sunburn area but it does smell very good and my skin feels smooth. More like I have moisturizer on then sunscreen!
Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
I had heard great things about it but it just didn't work out for me in the end. The sunscreen is greasy and doesn't smell pleasant. It did leave a white cast during the initial application but the more you rub the product into the skin it does go away. The smell goes away after about an hour or so as well. Unless I wash my face within a few hours of using this sunscreen, my forehead breaks out like crazy at the end of the day. I'm very unhappy because I really do like tarte's products but this sunscreen didn't do it for me :/ I will probably save it to use on the rest of my body but it's staying away from my face.
Jay 💖.
This was a good product! My mother gave me a bottle of this last year,and I really liked it! I wasn't super oily and it didn't break up my makeup on the days I wore makeup underneath. It was lightweight and absorbed into my skin easily,without breaking me out. I also liked that it didn't smell much like sunscreen,and instead smelled like a regular mosturizer. I'm not quite sure it was worth the $32 price tag,but I do think it's quite nice.
Kelly C.
Pasadena , MD
I got this product as a sample. It smells really nice and it is light on the face. I like the feeling of having some sort of sunscreen to protect my skin. I have seen it at sephora, ulta stores, and on the tarte website. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a light sun screen for their face.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
My daily sunscreen. I love how creamy and hydrating it is. However, it does leave a white cast on the skin even after it's absorbed. It also leaves a "glow" on the skin, which I like because my skin type is dry. If your skin is any darker than medium, or if your skin type is oily, I don't think you'll like this product.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
I enjoy this sunscreen.  It is a bit oily and i have to wait awhile for it to sink in my skin.  I also wish that it was 50SPF at least for my face, I prefer a higher one there.  It comes in a nice glass bottle and had a fantastic pump.  It's also pricey for what it is.  I got it in a subscription box but would never pay $30 for it when I can get a higher spf at the drugstore for half the price.
Samantha R.
I love this product i got it at the beginning of summer for when i go out running or i am just going to spread a lot of time in the sun. I have really fair skin and can not really tan well at all but this keeps me from burning and looking like a tomato.  It also does not dry out my skin at all, also i find that a little i goes a long way and that i have to don't have to use a lot which is nice. I highly recommend this sun screen.
Kamri P.
Woodruff, SC
I love this amazing sunscreen! Leaves your skin flawless and soft and also moisturized which is a PLUS! Would highly recommend this to anyone and it’s extremely affordable! Also has a very refreshing scent to it and it isn’t too oily!
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
LOVE!! I have really sensitive skin so I break out when it comes to sun screen on my face. This didn't break me out!! I put it on 3-4 times while I was on the river in straight sun, no shade, for 8 hours! Not sunburnt at all. I highly recommend!!
Edit: realized I had an allergic reaction to this, still a great sunscreen, even though I reacted to it, I still didn’t get sunburnt! Funny but tragic because it was great ):
kysa l.
I use tarte for everything and when I found out that they had a sunscreen I had to check if it worked. And it does exclamation point I love that it keeps my skin really moisturized when I'm outside gardening or riding my bike. I love that it's not as fragrant adara's other products that they have. It's not overpowering but it works really well and even though I don't sunburn I use it so that my skin doesn't get dry.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back