BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I have oily skin so the sunscreen lotion was a bit too heavy for my skin. I had to constantly blot or powder where with other sunscreens only my skin was more matte. This is a great product for dry skin. I am also not a fan of the white cast but it does absorb into skin after massaging in.
Pauline R.
Buffalo, NY
I love the consistency of this product. I use this on days when I'm not using any makeup and am just running some errands, i will throw this on. Tarte's prices are a little more than a drugstore price but you definitely get what you pay for! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future!
Tracy H.
I have been using this all summer long and has protected me from the hellish miami sun. Like i have said before, Tarte is killing yhe skincare game. Do yourself a favor and go to sephora and at least sample yhe products. You will be happy that you did. Your FACE will be happy that you did.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great on my skin. It doesn't gunk up my pores and it provides excellent long lasting coverage. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like other sunblock products. The packaging also makes it super convenient for face application and because you only need a little it lasts for a long time.
Anna B.
San Antonio , TX
This product from tarte was my go to in the summer ! It was a sunscreen/ lotion combination so great for dry skin like me and if you liked going to the beach , perfect product for you! The crime was gentle on my skin! Not to harsh or dangerous . Helps protect you from UV rays outside !
Laura Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZZZZZINNNNG! The formula is absolute perfection. I wore it one day at the beach without reapplying and did not get sunburnt at all on my face. My body, while reapplying every 30 minutes with a different brands spray formula, got absolutely fried. I took a star off because my bottle broke after my second use (huge bummer)
Shanti R.
I got a sample of this Tarteguard sunscreen lotion when I recently placed an order with Tarte, I had to order an actual one. It's feels so light and seems like you have nothing on plus it has spf which is a plus.
Sherae K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is a MUST HAVE! It doesn't have that overwhelming spf scent that we all know. During application, it doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs into the skin well. I love that it doesn't feel like it's sitting on top of the skin. This isn't your typical sun protectant moisturizer.
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I love this sunscreen. It goes on smooth, sinks into the skin, and doesn't feel oily. It protects my skin, and I know the all natural ingredients are actually good for my skin unlike some sunscreens. I love the purple packaging, it somehow makes putting on spf seem like less of a chore!
Kaitlyn E.
This is very light weight and doesn't have that nasty sunscreen smell! I liked it very much and it protects my skin very well. This is the first time I have used a Tarte product and I will
Be soon branching out into the world of tarte. I would say it could improve with the look on skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?