BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
My favorite sunscreen! I only use this in my face because it's also a moisturizer. It has a nice smell. It's very expensive for the size ($40), and would go very quickly if used on entire body. So that's why I limit it to my face. Protected me very well against the sun! Highly recommend.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This stuff is great on my skin. It doesn't gunk up my pores and it provides excellent long lasting coverage. It doesn't have an overpowering scent like other sunblock products. The packaging also makes it super convenient for face application and because you only need a little it lasts for a long time.
Shanti R.
I got a sample of this Tarteguard sunscreen lotion when I recently placed an order with Tarte, I had to order an actual one. It's feels so light and seems like you have nothing on plus it has spf which is a plus.
Sherae K.
Knoxville, TN
This product is a MUST HAVE! It doesn't have that overwhelming spf scent that we all know. During application, it doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs into the skin well. I love that it doesn't feel like it's sitting on top of the skin. This isn't your typical sun protectant moisturizer.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is great. It is light, not heavy. Dries quickly, no sticky residue. Full protection from the damaging effects of the sun. Great scent too
Laura Q.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZZZZZINNNNG! The formula is absolute perfection. I wore it one day at the beach without reapplying and did not get sunburnt at all on my face. My body, while reapplying every 30 minutes with a different brands spray formula, got absolutely fried. I took a star off because my bottle broke after my second use (huge bummer)
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I love this sunscreen. It goes on smooth, sinks into the skin, and doesn't feel oily. It protects my skin, and I know the all natural ingredients are actually good for my skin unlike some sunscreens. I love the purple packaging, it somehow makes putting on spf seem like less of a chore!
Kaitlyn E.
This is very light weight and doesn't have that nasty sunscreen smell! I liked it very much and it protects my skin very well. This is the first time I have used a Tarte product and I will
Be soon branching out into the world of tarte. I would say it could improve with the look on skin.
Anna B.
San Antonio , TX
This product from tarte was my go to in the summer ! It was a sunscreen/ lotion combination so great for dry skin like me and if you liked going to the beach , perfect product for you! The crime was gentle on my skin! Not to harsh or dangerous . Helps protect you from UV rays outside !
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
This is a great lightweight sunscreen that doesn't make you greasy or pasty. Sephora and Ulta both carry it, I believe. It's gentle and doesn't cause breakouts. I would definitely get this again. Tarte is an excellent brand.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?