BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer W.
College Station, TX
I got a sample of this before and I really like it! I fee like using this on the face would be better than on the body because it is more pricey than regular drugstore ones.
K H.
Non greasy. Leaves no residue and is not visible even without applying makeup. Does not make my skin oily and has not caused breakouts. Scent is pleasant but not too strong.
Karina G.
Buda, TX
Applies smoothly, feels a bit sticky to the touch, had a small hit of a fragrance not too appealing. Too pricey for the outcome of the sunscreen a bit to oily for my liking.
Melissa E.
This is my beach bag summer must have. It is an amazing spf for my face that is lightweight and not greasy. It is the perfect spf to wear to the beach and under your makeup.
Lynnzy B.
This is seriously the best sunscreen I have ever tried for my face. I am dry/normal skin tone and this does not break me out. I wear this under my foundation or alone. LOVE.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
I have a few samples of this product. It seems to do a great job of keeping my face from burning. I love Tarte products and being a natural redhead, I need a good sunscreen.
Jaylen M.
Fox Lake, IL
I use this before I put on my makeup as my moisturizer because I usually burn on my nose and the top of my cheeks. It really helps and I haven't burned since I've gotten it!
Kristy C.
Like all tarte products, this one does not disappoint! It applies nicely and evenly under my foundation and provides the protection I need for the 45-1 hour I'm in the sun.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I recommend using spf all year around. You have to protect your skin because you only get one shot. I loved this sunscreen. It felt light on the skin. Didn't clog my pores.
Alexis E.
Annapolis, MD
Really love this product it's non greasy aND love the pump feature. It's also wearable under make up. Have purchas3d this product twice and got my sisters on board with it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?