BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Emily V.
Accokeek, MD
I apply this lightweight sunscreen only on my face and I love it. It leaves my face glowy but not white. It doesn't really have a scent which I like since most sunscreens do! It also applies well under make up without leaving your face looking pale. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Cierra J.
White Pine, TN
Not a fan. The smell is terrible and broke me out. I have sensitive skin so I would not recommend it at all! May work for someone without sensitive skin. Also pretty pricey for amount you get. Not satisfied.
Kendal W.
As a very fair skin girl I get sun poisoning very easily during the summer months. My fair skin is also very very sensitive and most sunblock does more harm than good on my skin. Tarteguard spf 30 is a chemical, paraben, and phthalate free sun screen which is also vegan and hypoallergenic. It has the feeling of a luxurious moisturizer instead of the usual thick sticky feelings of most sunscreens. This product works wonderful on hot summer days and is natural and actually good for your skin!
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I only use this in the spring in summer but its a great product to take on vacations of if you're going to be laying out for a long period of time. I have great coverage so you won't burn and hydrates your skin I dont use it very often or it would get a higher score.
Jeannette B.
I LOVE this sunscreen for my face. It says all over sunscreen but the bottle is small for al all over body sunscreen, so I use exclusively for my face. My face is sensitive and prone to breakouts of products that aren't specifically for your face, but this one didn't break me out! When I put this sunscreen on, no need for moisturizer. It's so moisturizing and leaves me skin a bit dewey. I love it!
Katie H.
Seattle
I'm a redhead so sunscreen is a big part of my life. This is a great face sunscreen it gives me good protection and doesn't make my skin feel greasy or clogged, I also love the purple pink packaging it makes it really stand out an looking cute and also easy to find on the store shelves
Meg M.
Somerville, MA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast on my fair skin and absorbs nicely, with a nice amount of moisturizing. I don mind the scent either. I used up a sample and purchased a full size direct from tarte, but the bottle expires in 2 months. I'm hesitant to use a product like sunscreen so close to the expiration date. Tarte was wonderful about refunding my purchase, but I think I'll be buying my sunscreens in person from now on just to be sure they are still good. It would definitely rate higher if the stock was kept fresh.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI

The fact that this product softens my skin and protects my skin is amazing just it didn't make my skin as soft as I wanted it to. It was gentle, but a little too gentle. It met all my expectations except how soft my skin go. I feel that they could put more vitamins in that are great for your skin. Like Vitamin E
Sam K.
The consistency of this product is really good! It is locked in place on your face when you bake. It’s matte finish, doesn’t add much of a color at all, and does make my makeup last all day opposed to getting oily.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I was honestly disappointed in this product. I had to return my first bottle because it was curdled. The second bottle wasn't much better and I guess I expected so much more from Tarte, which I generally love as a brand. It went on thick and greasy feeling with a strong sunscreen scent and 30 spf did nothing for me here in Arizona, and I still burned on my cheeks and forehead within 15 minutes.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora