BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Whitney H.
Used the heck out of this little doll all summer long! I love to use this under my foundation as well (instead of a primer) and it seems to work well for both needs. It smells great and doesn't smell like the harsh sunscreen you get from the drugstore! I would YES recommend this to all my friends!
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite highend sunscreen! Leaves no whitecast, greasy residue or shine! Perfect for under heavy makeup and great on it's own too! If it wasn't for the price, it would be the only facial sunscreen I'd use, but for now, it's my special occasion sunscreen!
Rawan M.
OMG I done even know when yo start I'm completely OBSESSED with this sunscreen I get really bad sun tans and when I tried this sunscreen from tarte it blow me away!!! I definitely am buying this sunscreen again!!
Susie B.
I received this in my Glossybox for March. This is a new product for Tarte and was excited to try it. The packaging is lovely and I really like the pump. The perfect amount comes out for use on my face. It's not too greasy and is easily absorbed. I will definitely buy this when I run out.
Francine S.
Forest Hills, NY
I like the smell and how it goes on in a fine mist but I feel it does not have long stay one power. I kept on putting it on almost every hour at a pool party because I am red and fair, but I still came home flushed color so I know I sweated it off and it did not stay on if you sweat. LIKE LIKE LIKE.
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
My mom got this in her Sephora bag last year and it worked great and kept her skin safe she had knee surgery and had to keep sunscreen on the scar so it wouldn't get messed up in the sun . I only used it a few times because of her needing it for her knee but it kept my face and scalp from burning .
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I am not really a user of sunscreen but I love Tarte products so I figured I would try it. I like the idea of the protection but the formula was a little greasy for me. I don't always use it because I'm worried I will get it on my clothes. I do however love that the scent it's overpowering and I love the bottle.
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?