BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Julia G.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from sephora. it has a nice scent, but is very watery. it wasn't as moisturizing as i needed it to be under makeup. but for a day on the beach, this is perfect.
Lindsey D.
Good product! I used points at Sephora to get a deluxe sample and used it quickly! Worked well mixed in with my foundation and also underneath. Scent is not noticeable to me.
Breanna V.
Riverside, CA
This right here is my favorite sunscreen. The tarte guard sunscreen is the best it doesn't make me feel oily or clog up my pores I would def recommend if you haven't tried it
Amanda L.
Stafford, VA
I love this sunblock. I have been a huge Tarte fan for quite awhile. I was excited to try this as soon as it came out. It's fantastic. I wear it everyday under my foundation.
Stephanie B.
I love the tarte products. I use this regularly as a primer and sunscreen. I put it on before my makeup. It helps your makeup set and stay on all day. It's smooth and light.
Lara P.
State College, PA
Tarte really knows how to make great products, and this is just another one of them. Love how this sunscreen makes my skin feel. Not globby and oily like the drugstore kind.
Tasha S.
Seabrook, TX
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box and it's a great size for my purse. It's not greasy and is pretty good for my fair skin. I do wish it was a higher spf though.
Melissa E.
This is my beach bag summer must have. It is an amazing spf for my face that is lightweight and not greasy. It is the perfect spf to wear to the beach and under your makeup.
Amber C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I got this in a ipsy and a Sephora play box! I keep one in my purse at all times it's so cute and I alway burn in the sun so this helps me because I always forget sunscreen!
Nawrin S.
Jamaica, NY
This is an expensive product still worth buying it. Love this sunscreen lotion. I apply if before makeup and it protects my skin over summer day. Totally meet my expectation
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?