BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Works well.... lots of moisture and keeps skin glowing throughout the day. Would buy again and definitely recommend this purchase to everyone. Great for all skin types. I absolutely loved this lotion
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love this sunscreen. It moisturizes and protects. It has a slight scent but not overpowering. This product seems to be good for any skin type. I love the packaging too. It has a rubberized plastic cover. It is pricy for he size, so I only use it on my face to save product. I highly recommend and I will keep repurchasing from Sephora.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good sunscreen. I received a sample but then got the large size myself. It didn't leave my face with an over greasy feeling, dosen't cause breakouts and I had no white film which surprised me having a light completion. It protects, makes skin smooth I didn't see any improved brightness but I honestly haven't used it for more than a week or so and I personally love the bottle.
Jessica K.
Neutral rating because I’d rather use a specific tanning brand like banana boat personally I didn’t like the scent and texture. I also didn’t see much of a difference so not my thing but depends on person
Mariah M.
Fargo, ND
I used this in the summer time and also to a recent trip to Florida. What I liked most about this product is that you could not feel it on the face, it didn't smell strong, and my makeup applied like normal over the top. I would strongly recommend this other who do not have a sunscreen in their foundation or who would just love a light weigh sunscreen for the face. I will repurchase.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta Todo Lo relacionado con this tarta y protector solar no es Una Excepción. Tengo una Muestra de Sephora que se era lo Suficientemente grande para algunos adj usos. Yo vivo en Arizona y Este protector era solar grande en la Protección de la Cara párrafo Cada Desgaste del Dia y MIENTRAS Pasar el rato en la piscina.  No me mameluco O Hacer Que mi piel se Sienta grasa o seca.  Lo recomendaria una CUALQUIERA En Busca de la Perfecta Protección Cara solar.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen by Tarte. If you love taking care of your skin and subtle glittery-ness, this is the product for you! I got a few samples of this amazing skin elixir last year from Sephora. I took one of the small bottles of this Tarte sunscreen on vacation for both my husband and I to use. I was giggling when I realized this sunscreen has flecks of sparkle in it. I love it! My husband loves not getting skin cancer so he loved it too, glitter and all.
Vanessa M.
Aurora, CO
I use this sunscreen on a daily basis and let me say its the best out there! I use it under my makeup all the time it doesn't separate or move throughout the day. You get a lot of product for your money, i use half a pump because if i pump a full one i end up having more than what i need for my face. I bought mine last year for summer and i still have enough to last me through this year maybe, it smells amazing too!💕 I will indeed replace it when i use it all up.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box subscription. As a sunscreen i am not sure i can expect it not to be thick on my skin, but since I do have oily skin, i prefer more lighterweight formulas. So I dont use this under makeup since it will break down my makeup. But for a day at the beach when i dont use makeup i love this!
FullTimeJazmin V.
I give this 4 out of 5 stars, because of the price point. You can easily grab something similar (Neutrogena) for less. However, this is a really good product. It can be applied under makeup and won't break down your foundation. It's lightweight and non irritating. Most days I'll wear this over moisturizer and call it a day. Best of all, its ingredients are super beneficial to your skin. In my opinion, it's a product that's important to have in your collection.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back