BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Pamela P.
Chicago
love pretty much every tarte product I have tried so far and this just might be my favorite. My skin tends to be dry, so while it sounds like others feel greasy after using this product, I feel like this gives my skin an awesome glow, is really lightweight, and doesn't break me out. I think it actually works as a great makeup primer on my skin and helps me start off with a fresh looking glow. If you really like matte skin or tend towards being oily, then you probably won't be a big fan.
Erin M.
Derwood, MD
This product gets five stars from me for multiple reasons!

1. It's a good, non overly hydrating moisturizer
2. It's a sunscreen
3. It combines 1 and 2

I love a good multitasker product and this is just that. Something with a SPF is important all year around and I love this because it's not super heavy and doesn't leave a white cast like a lot of other sunscreens. Plus it doesn't have that sunscreen feeling or smell that some other combo products do, which is always a win for me!
Amee H.
Fullerton, CA
I tried the deluxe sample I received from Sephora and to be honest my expectations of this product was set pretty high.

First of all bright pink bottle...yes please!
No particular scent and being non chemical sunscreen I was intrigued however it all came to the end when i applied on my face and I let it set to apply my cushion..it started to peel as if it was a peeling gel exfoliator...I am glad I did not purchase this and it was only a sample! Will not recommend or will purchase..
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
I love everything from tarte, absolutely everything including their sunscreen.  It smells so good and actually works wonders compared to other sunscreens that you can buy from a general store.  Other sunscreens that I have tried leaves a sticker residue but this product leaves a lotion type texture, very smooth to your skin.

Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my top sunscreens to use during winter months. That being said, it's a little more moisturizing than other sunscreens, and I usually skip my moisturizer if I decide to put this on. It's a little greasier than I'd like, but in a way that it still makes your skin soft and hydrated. No white cast, definitely recommend for dryer skin!
Suki R.
This is a higher end sunscreen but it's so much more than that. It's an awesome lotion that keeps your skin hydrated. And with 30 SPF you better believe it'll keep you protected. There's not really a scent to it so I consider that a plus. And this packaging is just the cutest! I personally don't see myself buying this every time I need sunscreen due to the price but I can see me buying it a couple times in the summer. It's the perfect face sunscreen because it works so great on sensitive skin.
Linden W.
I have never been a big fan of sunscreen but lately I have been noticing some sun damage on my face so I decided to work this sunscreen into my daily beauty routine. I love that this dissolves into the skin nicely and my makeup applies beautifully on top of it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to get some sun protection in their beauty routine.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Works well.... lots of moisture and keeps skin glowing throughout the day. Would buy again and definitely recommend this purchase to everyone. Great for all skin types. I absolutely loved this lotion
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love this sunscreen. It moisturizes and protects. It has a slight scent but not overpowering. This product seems to be good for any skin type. I love the packaging too. It has a rubberized plastic cover. It is pricy for he size, so I only use it on my face to save product. I highly recommend and I will keep repurchasing from Sephora.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a good sunscreen. I received a sample but then got the large size myself. It didn't leave my face with an over greasy feeling, dosen't cause breakouts and I had no white film which surprised me having a light completion. It protects, makes skin smooth I didn't see any improved brightness but I honestly haven't used it for more than a week or so and I personally love the bottle.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?