BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this sunscreen. It doesn't break me out which most do. I can wear it under makeup or on its own, which is also nice. Sunscreens tend to get a bit greasy on me but most do. I wear this on my face and this bottle will last me a while.
Rawan M.
OMG I done even know when yo start I'm completely OBSESSED with this sunscreen I get really bad sun tans and when I tried this sunscreen from tarte it blow me away!!! I definitely am buying this sunscreen again!!
McKenzie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm absolutely in love with this sunscreen, I use it everyday because I'm light skinned and I need it, it smells so so so so good, it's very effective and I recently just bought and I'm so happy about this product, I got it as a sample first and then I fell in love and bought the actual bottle!
Andrea G.
LaPorte
I love other tarte products but this sunscreen really made my face breakout. I generally have very good skin and few breakout but this product caused a whole mess on my face. It was easy to apply and comfortable throughout the day. I would recommend trying before buying to see how your skin reacts
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I am not really a user of sunscreen but I love Tarte products so I figured I would try it. I like the idea of the protection but the formula was a little greasy for me. I don't always use it because I'm worried I will get it on my clothes. I do however love that the scent it's overpowering and I love the bottle.
Whitney H.
Used the heck out of this little doll all summer long! I love to use this under my foundation as well (instead of a primer) and it seems to work well for both needs. It smells great and doesn't smell like the harsh sunscreen you get from the drugstore! I would YES recommend this to all my friends!
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
This is my go to sunscreen for days that I'm not wearing BB cream that contains spf. It doesn't cause any irritation or make my skin feel sticky. Makeup wears beautiful on top and it doesn't cause any separation.
Brit K.
I love this product. Tarte has really impressed me with their recent launch of tons of lifestyle types of products like this very functional and very useful sunscreen. The smell isn't too overpowering and it has a high enough SPF to wear daily without leaving skin feeling greasy or breaking me out.
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite highend sunscreen! Leaves no whitecast, greasy residue or shine! Perfect for under heavy makeup and great on it's own too! If it wasn't for the price, it would be the only facial sunscreen I'd use, but for now, it's my special occasion sunscreen!
Haley O.
Evans, GA
My absolute favorite sunscreen for my face!!! It's so gentle on my face and it never breaks out. It's my go to for theme parks! It keeps the sunburn away. I definetly recommend this product. The price is great. In some stores such as Sephora you can buy a travel size which is great for carry on!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?