BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
This is a fantastic facial sunscreen! I find the product to be light and it serves as a great base to the rest of my facial products. The only qualm I have is that I find this product to be easily replaceable with Aveeno/similar drug store products.
Natalie F.
Little Rock , AR
I love this sunscreen!!! The packaging is to die for. Overall it's a great product and definitely worth the investment. It's easy to work with and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen with lots of benefits!
Stephanie P.
I use this everyday. I love the scent and how light it is on my skin. I don't find that it causes me to have flashback in photos. I do have to wait a moment after rubbing it on my face to let it kind of set before applying foundation but it's not a big deal to me. My face feels protected and I will definitely purchase this again, even if it's just for the scent.
Perry O.
Winter Haven, FL
I have used this sunscreen for a few years now and have really enjoyed it! The packaging is super cute as well. I use Retin-A all the time so I need to use a good sunscreen daily. This one is great and goes on nicely. It doesn't break my skin out and doesn't make me feel overly greasy. I would highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Andra A.
Richmond
This sunscreen is super good, definitely does the job, and smells heavenly! I have sensitive skin and this didn’t cause any sort of irritation to my face at all! It protected it from the sun, and my face almost nearly always gets a little burnt, and when I hit the beach with this on it didn’t! I love it and would recommend, although it’s a tad bit pricey, if you have the money I’d say it’s definitely worth it!
Kristin M.
N Bellmore, NY
I didn't like this sunscreen. I felt like it didn't absorb very well and left me feeling greasy. I didn't burn with it on so it's effective protection, but I've used many other sunscreen with textures that I found much more pleasant to work with.
Erica H.
Dekalb, IL
I wanted to like this product but I could not get past the odd sheen it left on my face. I have dry skin and this is can't be used as a standalone moisturizer. But it does leave an oily film on your skin. It didn't cause breakouts, but it definitely doesn't look good. Also you really need to rub it in if you don't want white tinged and oily skin.
Calvin R.
I was gifted this by a friend, and found I really like it. I don't wear makeup every day, but on the days I do, my foundation contains sunscreen. However, on the days I don't wear makeup, I still want a sunscreen to protect my skin. I tried this & found that it doesn't leave a greasy residue, it didn't clog my pores & still protected my skin. Once this bottle is gone, I will definitely be purchasing another.
Lexie B.
Fairmont, WV
Lightweight! Didn't leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Gentle formula. Spreads evenly across face and neck. I thought it was pretty effective, but reapplied frequently. Purchased in a Tarte bronzing kit from Sephora. May or may not repurchase.
Brandy S.
Not my favorite tarte product. It could just be mine, but the pump gets stuck about half way so you have to really push down and I end up getting product everywhere except in my hand. There isn't a strong smell or anything, but I don't love the way this product sits on my skin. I'm not sure if I'll even end up finishing the bottle I have. I'd rather use another sunscreen.
ROSA M.
San Antonio , TX
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?