BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cynthia C.
I really like the scent of this lotion/sunscreen. I noticed it blended easily into my skin. I also really like that it is small and portable, which makes it easily to reapply.
Kristin E.
Maumelle , AR
This sunscreen goes on light and sheer. Doesn't leave face feeling sticky or greasy. Just remember to reapply often if out in the sun all day. Also has a nice fragrance to it.
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
I absolutely adore this sunscreen! It keeps this pale girl from looking like a lobster and doesn't cause me to break out (it's a physical sunscreen instead of a chemical SPF).
Des A.
Chino, CA
Just came back from vacation and everyday I made sure to place this one before apply any makeup and I swear it's what helped me not come home with a killer sunburn on my face!
Lindsay T.
Alabaster, AL
I received a sample of this to try and absolutely loved it. Goes on easily and works great under my makeup. Not sure on price since it was a sample. I love all tarte products.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
A really great sunscreen that does a perfect job at protecting you from the sun. I don't think you should spend the money though since it's just sunscreen and nothing special.
Kathryn B.
Antioch, TN
Love the bottle, great coverage, my go to for the summer months. I got a sample recently for free and really liked it. I'll have to pony up the full amount this coming summer!
ANNETTE M.
This is a great sunscreen. I like the consistancy. I never burn in the sun when I use it. It's also light and comfortable. It works and that's the most important thing for me.
Jennifer M.
Townsend, MA
Made my face feel great after putting on. The fact that you can put on in the morning to create a base layer of skin protection to start the day out helps me in my crazy life.
Alexandra G.
Henderson, NV
I usually have to stay moisturized especially in the sun, so I was so glad when one of my favorite brands made a moisturizer/sunscreen that is long lasting and works amazingly
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?