BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany H.
This lotion absorbs quickly and has a high SPF. I never leave the house without at least one layer of SPF 30 on my face and neck. While using this product I've never gotten a sunburn so that tells me it's working. I definitely recommend this to friends. I believe everyone should protect their face from the harsh sun.
Yamary D.
Shalimar, FL
I received this product in a monthly Glossybox subscription, for nothing I like this sunscreen. It leaves the skin with a feeling of fat and does not adhere to the skin. Your skin always stays shiny. The spf of 30 is not bad for the face, and the size is quite good also like the packaging. But I will not buy it again
Shaun Rylee S.
Great spf protection in this small bottle. You only need a thin layer and this makes the product last for quite awhile and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this but was pleasantly surprised. I use it when traveling, as the smaller size makes it easier to pack than my usual moisturizer.
gabriela e.
I absolutely love this Sun screen. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly into the skin. I also like the texture of the package because it allows me to throw it into my beach bag and it will not collect sand. I also really like that I can use this under make up and it will not alter the finish or the wear of my make up.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I use it because I got it for free but I don't like it.
It feels nasty on the skin. Thick and hard to rub in. On me it leaves a obvious white film because of my skintone so wearing this under makeup on my face is definitely not happening.
On the upside, I wore this on my arms in the scorching hot sun and did avoid sunburn.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
I am a sun screen junkie, never have too much sunscreen. I keep my tarteguard handy for morning coverage. It goes on smooth, not greasy at all. It doesnt break out my skin like some sunscreens. This is a 5 star in my book!! Try it today for great sun protection without greasy skin! Stay protected from harmfull rays!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I received this product in my sephora box. It smells nice and I heard good things about it, but sunscreen made my skin feel greasy. It didn't do a good job absorbing into my skin. Plus the price for this product is too pricey.
Jessica B.
I enjoy this facial sunscreen, but overall, I'm not sure that I like the residue it leaves on my face. For the price and protection it's a great product. I can't wait to finish it and try more. It's worth the purchase. Now that I've had the chance to use this in the sun, it's worth the money. Protective and great.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooo many yes's. I love that color only lines are mixing it up with skin care now. I love this for no make up days. This doesn't come off ! Even after a sweaty gym session. I got it in a set and then went and got the full size.
Ashton K.
My skin always gets sunburnt at the beach, which leads to gross dry patches and redness. On my last trip to the beach I brought this with me and used it everyday and my skin looked tan and radiant! It does a wonderful job of protecting my skin, giving it a glow and allowing for makeup to be applied over it! 10/10!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?