BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

37734CRISTHINA N.
Clermont, FL
Me encanta Todo Lo relacionado con this tarta y protector solar no es Una Excepción. Tengo una Muestra de Sephora que se era lo Suficientemente grande para algunos adj usos. Yo vivo en Arizona y Este protector era solar grande en la Protección de la Cara párrafo Cada Desgaste del Dia y MIENTRAS Pasar el rato en la piscina.  No me mameluco O Hacer Que mi piel se Sienta grasa o seca.  Lo recomendaria una CUALQUIERA En Busca de la Perfecta Protección Cara solar.
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen by Tarte. If you love taking care of your skin and subtle glittery-ness, this is the product for you! I got a few samples of this amazing skin elixir last year from Sephora. I took one of the small bottles of this Tarte sunscreen on vacation for both my husband and I to use. I was giggling when I realized this sunscreen has flecks of sparkle in it. I love it! My husband loves not getting skin cancer so he loved it too, glitter and all.
Claudia C.
San Diego, CA
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play Box subscription. As a sunscreen i am not sure i can expect it not to be thick on my skin, but since I do have oily skin, i prefer more lighterweight formulas. So I dont use this under makeup since it will break down my makeup. But for a day at the beach when i dont use makeup i love this!
FullTimeJazmin V.
I give this 4 out of 5 stars, because of the price point. You can easily grab something similar (Neutrogena) for less. However, this is a really good product. It can be applied under makeup and won't break down your foundation. It's lightweight and non irritating. Most days I'll wear this over moisturizer and call it a day. Best of all, its ingredients are super beneficial to your skin. In my opinion, it's a product that's important to have in your collection.
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a fan of sunscreen which is why I'm giving it 3 stars or else my rating might be higher. They all smell bad to me and this one didn't seem much different in that area. Other than those two factors, it seemed as if it worked well and I liked it enough. I would recommend to anyone else looking for a good sunscreen.
Caitlyn C.
Denver, PA
Hello everyone! I wear a daily sunscreen on my face and I wanted to try a new one so I looked for one that I wanted to try so I decided to try this tarte one! Tarte is my all time favorite high end brand I have their foundation, concealers, eye pallets, and much more but this is by far one of my favorite products from them! It keeps my skin so moisturized and smooth plus it protects against the uv rays!! it cannot get any better! Thanks Tarte!
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is okay. It goes on nice and light and mostly sheer for a sunscreen, but the reason I only give it three stars is that I still got burnt on my face while using it. I generally apply sunscreen every 2 hours because I have a history of skin cancer and want to be safe, but this didn’t really appear to provide me any protection. A few starts for the way it feels on the skin, but it was ineffective as sun protection for me, which is what it’s ultimately intended for.
Dany Z.
In my long search for the perfect face sunscreen, I stumbled onto the tarteguard sunscreen lotion. I want to like this, but it's just meh to me. It comes with a pump which is awesome. It smells nice, the light scent smells like a day at the beach. Thin consistency that rubs into the skin nicely. However, I don't like how it doesn't really dry down. It made my face look and feel greasy. It's an okay sunscreen, but it's not the one for me.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I always hate putting on sunscreen because of the smell and the greasiness but this has neither. This almost seemed illuminating which I loved for days I didn't wear any makeup. However, I don't think I would but the full size for the price because I know there are other better brands of sunscreens in sephora/ulta.
Cait G.
I first purchased the sample size of this product to take to mexico and fell in love! This product is so amazing and I never burned when wearing it! I only use it for my face because I have sensitive skin in that area and is so perfect. Love this & Tarte!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora