BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica B.
I enjoy this facial sunscreen, but overall, I'm not sure that I like the residue it leaves on my face. For the price and protection it's a great product. I can't wait to finish it and try more. It's worth the purchase. Now that I've had the chance to use this in the sun, it's worth the money. Protective and great.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooo many yes's. I love that color only lines are mixing it up with skin care now. I love this for no make up days. This doesn't come off ! Even after a sweaty gym session. I got it in a set and then went and got the full size.
gabriela e.
I absolutely love this Sun screen. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly into the skin. I also like the texture of the package because it allows me to throw it into my beach bag and it will not collect sand. I also really like that I can use this under make up and it will not alter the finish or the wear of my make up.
Hannah O.
Fenton, MO
I love the consistency of this sunscreen! It's thin, so it doesn't show that white cast that most sunscreens have. Would recommend for normal to dry skin. I do wish that this product was waterproof, that would be the only thing that would make this product better!
Ashton K.
My skin always gets sunburnt at the beach, which leads to gross dry patches and redness. On my last trip to the beach I brought this with me and used it everyday and my skin looked tan and radiant! It does a wonderful job of protecting my skin, giving it a glow and allowing for makeup to be applied over it! 10/10!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I received this product in my sephora box. It smells nice and I heard good things about it, but sunscreen made my skin feel greasy. It didn't do a good job absorbing into my skin. Plus the price for this product is too pricey.
Alejandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and I absolutely love this product, knowing how important it is to use sunscreen this is an awesome addition to my daily routine. As all Tarte products the price is well worth the product.
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
This is my everyday sunscreen; it is the last step in my skincare routine. Has a light scent and has a light consistency. You can go overboard with product application because the pump shoots it out rather fast.  I would say a nickel size amount is sufficient for face and neck; anymore with make your face greasy and makeup does not sit well on top of grease.
Courtney K.
Ten Mile, TN
This product is great and helps my skin so much! It's gentle on your skin but can make your skin oily. It's packing is nice and it's not messy. overall, it met my expectations and I enjoy using it. I wish it wasn't so oily sometimes but I would still recommend it.
Sara R.
it’s essential to find a physical sunscreen that blends in as well as it’s chemical counterparts. Enter the new all-mineral, non-chemical Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and pasty pale face is a thing of the past!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?