BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Joelli M.
Florida
this makes my skin super smooth!! i️ use this everyday! recommend this for people with dry and oily skin! it works great for both!! i️ will definitely be buying this again
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and will continue to purchase this product! I can get it at any of my local stores! Really just an awesome product. This is such a great product!!!!!!!!
Morghanne C.
I absolutely love anything this brand makes makes my skin feel amazing it's just a all around amazing brand and you couldn't ask for better quality in their products
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
First of all, I have worn this everyday all summer. It has really helped me stay protected from the sun. It has a slight smell, but it doesn't bother me. It absorbs nicely into the skin, and it doesn't break me out which is a miracle. I think this would work really well for those with dry or normal skin. However, I have oily skin and this does tend to make me look shiny after only a few hours. I do think it helps to wear a mattifying foundation and powder. Another con is that it seems to expire very quickly. Overall, I am quite happy with this product.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I received a deluxe sized sample of this tarte Tarteguard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in a subscription beauty box and found that it absorbed really nicely, blended well under makeup, and had a light natural scent. It did leave my skin a little greasy (not bad), but I also didn't get burnt or any additional skin damage from sun exposure while using it, so that is great! I love the packaging as well.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
The texture is okay. Lightweight, but still kinda greasy. This did not provide protection for my face. I still got burned when I used this at the beach, even with a large amount and reapplication. I don't like the smell, or that it stays really shiny on my face. It doesn't do well under makeup in my experience either. The claims and the ingredients are nice, however, the product did not perform well for me.
CJ J.
Los Lunas, NM
I'm of the Graveyard Tan tribe, so I never go without sunscreen. Ever. I also have an allergy to the sun (called getting polymorphic light eruptions, for those curious), and I'll break out in an itchy rash if I'm not very careful. This sunscreen is thicker than I'd like for my face, but that's also probably why it works. I find it hard to apply makeup over it, but for the days I'm going to be out in the sun a lot, I'll usually forgo foundation anyway. I recently used it on a trip to Disney in Orlando, and while parts of me got a little toasty, my face did not.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
THE SMELL.  Oh my gosh, this SPF is so delicious (in smell)!  The texture is really amazing, and glides on the skin, not feeling sticky, slimy, or gritty.  The value is fantastic, as a little goes a long way.  I definitely would recommend to others.  The only downside is the packaging is a bit of an odd texture for me (but I have a strange thing with packaging textures, so I'm sure it wouldn't affect a "normal" person).   tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lindsey S.
Glen Ullin, ND
This is a great product to use under your makeup during the summertime or just, in general, every day. It does not dry out my skin and works great with my sensitive skin.
Abby J.
Saint Francis, MN
I love this sunscreen!!! It is light weight and doesn’t feel like a typical sunscreen. I apply it everyday before my moisturizer to make sure my skin is protected. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back