BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kirsten J.
I got this product as a free sample with a tarte order and I honestly didn’t care for it. I wore it to a noon college football game and it was about 80° outside and this sunscreen was just so oily on me. It came off with when I sweat and my forehead still got a little burned (which I expected). This product claims to be oil free but I don’t buy that.
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Must have for everyday! Sunscreen is a key to healthy skin and the tarte sunscreen is one of my favorites. It's lightweight and works for hours. Plus the packaging is unique and original. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
I've been using this as my go-to for a few months now. I am impressed with it, it absorbs in nicely, the sunscreen signature scent isn't overly bold. It works really well underneath makeup which blew me away as most sunscreens tend to make a mess of your makeup. I would gladly repurchase again, it's a great facial sunscreen.
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
This sunscreen is omg expensive but I like that it’s not super thick and leaves me looking ashy and white. Super effective. I purchased it off tarte.com (note if you keep it in your basket for a while they send you a discount code)
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Tarteguard is a wonderful light wearing sunscreen-much like the rest of Tarte's arsenal it almost feels like you're wearing nothing at all. The protection it offers is good and there is no greasy feeling or offputting odor. I enjoyed it and will buy it again! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lavender M.
Nice sunscreen that didn't leave my face feeling oily. It left me protected while not feeling greasy and it worked pretty well at protecting my skin. It's a pretty solid product. Gentle on skin. I would recomend to someone who needs a sunscreen for everyday use and that doesn't like the oily feel of traditional sunscreen.
Taylor L.
San Antonio, TX
I have very fair skin, and I easily get sunburned.
I use this as a primer before football games, or days out with my family. It keeps my skin/face protected from the sun, and keeps my makeup looking flawless. It doesn't have the usual smell of sunscreen, and doesn't feel thick.
I love this product, and I know you will too!
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen didn't break me out. It rated pretty oily for most of the day but it worked out. Tested it under my makeup as well and it kinda broke the foundation down faster. My skin is naturally very oily so it happens regardless. All in all it was a good sunscreen to use but I wouldn't repurchase because of the price.
Rosy L.
I used this product when I went on a mini vacay to hot Vegas. Let me tell you, it wasn't oily nor did it leave any residue. It felt like my normal everyday lotion so much so, my husband even used it on his face and body. He hates anything that leaves the skin feeling unnatural. Love this product! It held up all day as well.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love this sunscreen, it's filled with skin loving ingredients and has no chemicals. You get so much product in the container it's a very good deal. I love that the sunscreen doesn't break me out or leave me looking greasy. It's a great sunscreen to use under make up.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?