BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Delia A.
I love tarte cosmetics, because of their products are always amazing, as well as cruelty free, chemical free and natural. This sunscreen is no exception. perfect for everyday use
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is all around amazing. It protects your face from the sun and also has a great smell. Not too strong . It goes on very smoothly . I love it . I use it all the time .
Samantha L.
Blacksburg, VA
I got this in the Sephora favorites box and I really liked the smell and that it was nice and light on the skin. I reapplied it every hour and I still got somewhat burnt though.
Lacy S.
Laurens , SC
Love love love, I really don't know what else to say. This stuff is awesome. Light weight, great coverage, smells lovely, non greasy. A little expensive but well worth the price
Bev L.
Phoenix, AZ
Its ok, i don't like the shine it leaves on ypur face. I had to grab a towel and pat my face, then put power to tone down how shiny my fave was. I don't think i will buy it again.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I actually really love this sunscreen it's great for my sensitive skin it doesn't break me out and it's really lightweight very comfortable to wear especially on hot summer days
Rachel C.
Missouri City, TX
This stuff is great I highly recommend it it doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or a white cast around your face i sometimes mix it in with my foundation and it's pretty good
Tracy M.
Berlin, NJ
Got this in my sephora play box. It worked great under my makeup and didn't cause it to slide off. Also had no white tint didn't didn't leave my skin oily. Will repurchase this.
Brenda S.
So I purchased this to try out since I love to go to the beach I decided to apply a little bit on my face to see how well it works and I must say it's a great sunscreen lotion.
emily B.
I got this in my monthly subscription box and I'm think of buying it! It protects all skin tones but I have a very pale skin and this is great so I don't get sunburned anywere.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?