BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I used this sunscreen on a cruise during the summer and I really liked it. It is a great face sunscreen because it's not as heavy, greasy and sticky as most sunscreens are. It also worked well because I didn't burn.
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
As far as effectiveness of the product goes,it works
fantastic! There is also really no smell to the product and the packaging is
adorable. The only downfall in my opinion is that even blended in, it leaves a
white cast on the face, but that is easily fixed by throwing on a bit of powder
over the top.
fabiola a.
I like it because it made just for the face but when I apply it doesn't leave white mark that's the good thing but it does feel greasy later thru the day. It's definitely gentle and I'm not sure it I would buy it again or I will just like one that's not greasy on the face specially when I have oily skin
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I love this sunscreen! So many products for your face are too sticky and thick. I'm very pale and need more than the spf that comes in my foundation, which is minimal, so I apply this underneath. It goes on like a moisturizer and absorbs completely very quickly. No weird sunscreen odor and no heaviness.
Hiedi K.
Foxburg, PA
I used this and it wasent something that fits my face and doesn't help hide the sun as much as I would think for that price. I tried it out cause I use a lot of makeup from tarte it doesn't give that much of a good result and I was hoping it did but there is some room for improvement on this product.
Samantha B.
As far as effectiveness of the product goes,it works fantastic! There is also really no smell to the product and the packaging is adorable. The only downfall in my opinion is that even blended in, it leaves a white cast on the face, but that is easily fixed by throwing on a bit of powder over the top.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great sunscreen that I had the opportunity to try after buying on a combo from Macy's. It is very light, and it goes well under make up during summer time. Just put it and your primer and you are good to go.
Vevena H.
I LOVE TARTE! Taste is my favorite makeup brand because its affordable and its great quality! I really love this sunscreen because its super cute and it smells light and nice. I don't like the strong pool-scent of other sun screens. This absorbs right away and doesnt cast a white shadow on your makeup!
Andrea G.
LaPorte
I love other tarte products but this sunscreen really made my face breakout. I generally have very good skin and few breakout but this product caused a whole mess on my face. It was easy to apply and comfortable throughout the day. I would recommend trying before buying to see how your skin reacts
Kristen M.
Los Angeles, CA
By far my favorite highend sunscreen! Leaves no whitecast, greasy residue or shine! Perfect for under heavy makeup and great on it's own too! If it wasn't for the price, it would be the only facial sunscreen I'd use, but for now, it's my special occasion sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?