BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Aside from the beautiful packaging, I love the protection I get from this product. I like the texture as well. Sun damage is a huge concern for me, so it's a staple in my routine.
Ivonne A.
The smell is so strong and overwhelming, and even when tarte is supposed to use natural stuff it felt like it was making my skin warm, like a burning sensation I guess. Not a fan.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
This is a great primer for the beachy days you'll be out in the sun and want extra protection.. Tarte products last so long on my skin, I love them! And the packaging is gorgeous!
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
I like this product because it smells nice and it doesn't make my skin look strange so I can wear foundation on top without having to worry about it melting off throughout the day
sarah v.
I went to the beach for a weekend getaway and this product worked really well. It did not feel oily or greasey plus I didn't have any kind of white cast. A little goes a long way.
brianna c.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love this sunscreen it isn't too thick and feels nice on the skin and it has a good smell. It is a little pricey for sunscreen but i really liked it so i will probably repurchase.
Cassidy W.
This sunscreen is nicely packaged in a gorgeous bottle. It's a little pricey but not too much. The effectiveness of this sunscreen was great and it definitely met my expectations.
Candise W.
Anaconda, MT
I received this as a sample and have only used it once. It seems like it worked. I need to try it again cause I have a hard time with sunscreens. They usually make me break ourlt.
Makkell B.
I have extremely fair skin this product did the job perfectly! I usually get really burnt every time I go to the beach but this product protected me and gave me a nice little tan.
Kari D.
I don't have overly sensitive skin to products so this doesn't break me out. Sinks in nicely to the skin too. The only thing I don't love is the smell, it's a little to perfumey.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?