BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Milena B.
Really liked this product. It did its job well. I went on vacation and it was incredibly hot and very sunny and I just put this under my foundation, make sure to let your skin soak it up a little before applying foundation. Al little bit goes a long way you don't need a lot for it to work. I didn't get a single sunburn. However it was a little pricy but overall I would buy again.
Desiree R.
Love this light weight SPF .. that I use for my face ! I have received a sample several times ( which is great for traveling) Samples are the greatest > You get to try the products before you buy/spend on something that you do not like ! I have bought this in the largest bottle every summer for The past three summers ;)
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Fantastic sunscreen for the face. Aside from the bottle, which is fun and summer festive, the formula is creamy but not oily and does not leave my complexion shiny like some sunscreens will. The smell is also pleasant, which is a big deal since it's applied to your face and neck! I highly recommend this for everyone.
Ruth Z.
It's high on a spf for the face. I only use it on my face because I like to use a higher spf on my body. This is my first time with this product. The pricing is ok wish it was less. The packaging is great easy to carry around. I would recommend only because the formula I dnt a sticky one and it won't irritate the skin.
Dani K.
I absolutely love every product made by Tarte and this is definitely no exception. I love the fact that they're a cruelty-free brand, it makes me want to repurchase over and over again! The packaging is perfect and the product feels lightweight and not heavy or sticky on the skin. Would recommend to everyone!
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Oh how I love tarte's products. I absolutely love this sunscreen. It's not too thick and can be used as light primer base under your make up. It doesn't have the strong sunscreen smell of other products, either. I'm not going without it, ever. Got it as a sample via their website and will be buying for the full version.
Renee M.
Tried a deluxe sample from a subscription box, it's very creamy/ oily but spreads nice and thin. I wouldn't wear it under makeup because I have combo skin and it would make me an oil slick but I will definitely give it a go in the summer for beach days.
Riana L.
Charlotte, NC
Used this sunscreen while on vacation in the Bahamas so definitely got lots of sun! It does better by itself as it can sometimes roll or appear white under makeup making application slightly tedious but other then that it’s a great product. Both me and my sister loved it’s consistency and the smell was great as well.
Sarah A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This Sunscreen lotion is the best!! TarteGuard spf 30 is a lightweight formula that lasts all day! It does not feel greasy and settles into your skin immediately. You can wear it with or without make up. I would definitely be purchasing again soon!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I got this as a gift and while it worked, I wouldn't say it worked any better than my normal sunscreen. As expected with taste the packaging was beautiful, but to me it's not worth the price. I most likely will not be purchasing this for myself.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?