BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ariana S.
Tarte is a great brand. Really everything they come up with is just great. Their sunscreen lotion is perfect to use on a sunny day. This brand is so trust worthy. However, there are some other dupes that are just like this product. Dupes that are from the drug store and are ten times more cheaper. I wouldn't spend that much money just for a bottle of Tarte sunscreen.
Kristen O.
I found this product to be moisturizing and protect for sunburn but it made me slightly greasy. I normally get grease in my t zone but it was more grease than usual. I would still re use this product because it didn't make me break out and I did not get sunburn in the slightest bit. I bought a sample size of this product on Sephora in a kit with other tarte products.
Brianna R.
Delevan, NY
I love this sunscreen! First of all, the packaging is to die for. The bright purple with the silicone feeling is gorgeous on my vanity, which also reminds me to apply this every morning before I do my makeup. This doesn't break me out, which is a big plus, and it doesn't cause any flashback in photos. I will definitely be repurchasing this after I finish this bottle!
Nicole W.
Sumas, WA
I love this sunscreen. It is made with only natural sunscreen ingredients, so I know I'm not putting chemicals on my face when I use it. I don't like how pricey it could be ( if you used in on your entire body), but it's great for my face and neck. I find that this doesn't break me out like other face sunscreens. I will continue buying this as long as Tarte makes it.
Nicolette D.
Staten Island, NY
Needed a sunscreen for everyday before putting on my makeup that didn't feel greasy and this was perfect! It's honestly a great value for how much you get and the packaging is so cute! The fact that it's recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation and that tarte is a vegan brand made me feel very confident about purchase so I'd definitely buy it again when I run out!!
Ellie B.
I absolutely love this product and wont go to the beach without it! i leave about 30 minutes from the beach and make day trips all the time so this is my favorite for adding extra protection to my face and chest. it is also super moisturizing and great for everyday use. I use this everyday but i especially love it on light makeup days #beachessentials #lifeessential
Skye W.
Kennesaw, GA
To start, I am already a huge fan of the Tarte makeup brand. I use a lot of their products. I first tried this product while in Hawaii. I was there for a week. Lightweight and went on smooth. My face never burned. I would reapply a few hours in-between. It didn't make me break out which many sunscreens tend to do. Great sunscreen for your face. I really do love it!
Brooke W.
Wendell, NC
I liked that this doesn't have a strong SUNSCREEN scent to it. However, when paired under my other usual makeup routine I noticed that face makeup did not last as long during a normal day. While it may have been environmental or something else external to this product, it might be a good idea to pick up a sample first and see how it works with your normal routine!
Nichole E.
Plantation, FL
Received a sample of this sunscreen in my Sephora PLAY! box last month. I really wanted to like it, but it just doesn't work with the oily parts of my skin. I think it is okay if you don't put on makeup after, but with makeup and an oily face it just doesn't work the way you want it to. I think this product would be great though for those with dry or normal skin!
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
I got the tartegaurd in one of my subscription boxes and I was hesitant at first, even though I love tarte I was afraid that it was going to break me out, but it didn't. The packaging is nice and pretty too. I wore it on the fourth of July as the only thing on my face and I didn't burn or break out I am extremely happy with this product and would purchase again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?