BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
I got a sample of this in my Sephora play box and it's definitely a must have. It apples easily, doesn't feel greasy (though it is hydrating), and smells delicious. You really can't ask for more out of a sunscreen. It's a summer must have!
Erin P.
I’ll be using this product until the day they quit manufacturing it! It’s very light weight and works well with my regular moisturizing routine. I use it throughout the entire year. I love Tarte brand and regularly purchase their products.
Melanie F.
First off, such a cute bottle for sunscreen! I’m a sucker for cute packaging. This sunscreen is the best because i never break out using it, plus it doesn’t smell like sunscreen! So none of that “why does it smell like a water park” scent. I also love the fact that it’s not greasy.
Rene M.
Wilmington
I have some pretty serious hyperpigmentation from picking at scars. Having dark skin, this is sort of an issue for me. Also finding a cream that doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. Tarte has pretty much saved my face. I use this almost daily even in winter months because the sun darkens hyperpigmentation. It holds up well and doesn't interfere with my makeup. So far so good as luckily my hyperpigmentation hasn't darkened and I feel well protected with the 30 spf.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
This spf product is one of my faves cause a little goes along way. And this product will leave you feeling very refreshed and clean.this product works well as a primer cause it leaves you skin very tacky and your makeup will last all day.
Diana B.
Kinston, NC
Works very good I haven’t got a single sun burn since I started using this product yes meet a lot of my expectations it was very gentle it was pricey I would buy a cheaper one but This one is very good yes I would recommend it to others .
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I loved this product. I am a tarte junkie through and through, and will buy almost any product from them, but this one was especially great! Goes on smooth, smells nice, does it’s job. I don’t mind spending tarte price for tarte quality.
Jade B.
Paragould
This is my go to sunscreen to use on my face because it doesn’t leave me feeling sticky and it works in last all day you’re 14 It also doesn’t smell like regular sunscreen which is a plus for me because I hate that smell highly recommend
Kenadey D.
Blountville
This is great when i am using a light B.B. cream. I can’t use it under my foundation because it tends to have a flash back and white cast and messed with the overall color of my foundation but it has a nice scent and really does the job.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love tarte products and I did enjoy this. I received two samples sizes of this and took one on a camping trip. It smells great, has a light fragrance, but it applies well under my foundation. I would consider purchasing the full size.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back