BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is a great moisturizing spf you apply before makeup, or if your not wearing makeup, apply the tartgaurd to protect your skin from the harsh sun. Keeping your face redness and sun spot free. Leaves your skin soft and glowing.
Madison D.
lockport
I do not use this I bought it for my best friend because she easily gets burned and this helped but she did still have s nice red color from after using this I suggest either using more or getting a higher spf if you easily burn.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I enjoyed the smell a lot but found that with cheaper foundations (ones I can afford because I eat through it so often it gets expensive to have to repurchase $40 foundation) it eats through them and makes the product move around
Chelsea A.
Usually I️ look for something with 80 plus protection but because this is TARTE I️ knew I️ had to try it. Tried it for the first time during a trip to the beach with my family. It’s not oily which is a major plus for me because my face is oily enough. Did not melt or get runny with sweat. Price is a little on the higher end but definitely worth the price if you’re looking for a non oily light sunscreen that protects your skin while keeping it looking great!
Lydia H.
HB
Kept me protected for a while but didn’t last quite as long as I wanted it to! While the sunscreen is good and very affective I definitely recommend reapplying it often to really keep it going. However, it is pretty moisturizing!
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
It did not do any good to my face, it only clumped up as i put it on over my moisturizer. I was very disappointed but it at least had a smooth silky texture to it. So it wasn't horrible unlike other products ive used in the past
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
On its own it looks very beutiful on the skin yet it irritated my skin . It also does not look or mix good with other facial product. For me this product was deffinitley not my cup of tea. It is grea that it contains spf 30 tho.
Christin C.
Smithville, MO
A really great sunscreen! It was a little heavy on my skin, but it wasn’t as bad as some I’ve experienced! Always feel safe with Tarte products, more natural ingredients! Love the smell of this product! The price is reasonable !
Whitney A.
Odessa, MO
I enjoy this facial sunscreen because it sits well under my makeup. I wear this alone on my face mixed in with a tinted moisturizer or I just leave it alone. A good purchase and not very expensive. The packaging is a bit bulky for my taste since I have a ton of skincare to lug around.
Sonal S.
Hydrating but a bit too greasy for me. I have oily skin so it doesn’t sink in nicely before adding makeup. I’m guessing this might be more geared towards those with skin dry. There was no white cast left though, so that was nice.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?