BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Daman T.
Mountain View, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I am a fan of tarte products in general and this one goes on the list too. I got it from Sephora online. I find this effective compared to the last one I used.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love all tarte products. They make great sunscreen. It has a great texture and is not oily. It also smells great. I would recommend this to a friend. I also love tarte eyeshadow.
Monica B.
I love everything the Tarte brand has to offer. I've been using them for about 10 years now, the quality is superb! Natural products gentle on these skin and oh so very protective!
Nino P.
New Castle, DE
I had a sample of this product. Used only twice. I got to say that when i applied it under my makeup it did not ruined my makeup. Smell is ok. Had inly for 4 hours and it went well
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Its a moisturizing sunscreen, but I just felt like it was too overpriced. quality is undeniable but I still feel like there are cheaper alternatives that would do a comparable job.
Kellie S.
Vancouver, WA
Just started to use this product this summer. So far I like it. It rubs in nicely without being greasy. I do have dry skin so it adds a little moisturizer to my skin which is nice.
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Aside from the beautiful packaging, I love the protection I get from this product. I like the texture as well. Sun damage is a huge concern for me, so it's a staple in my routine.
Candise W.
Anaconda, MT
I received this as a sample and have only used it once. It seems like it worked. I need to try it again cause I have a hard time with sunscreens. They usually make me break ourlt.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
This is a great primer for the beachy days you'll be out in the sun and want extra protection.. Tarte products last so long on my skin, I love them! And the packaging is gorgeous!
Makkell B.
I have extremely fair skin this product did the job perfectly! I usually get really burnt every time I go to the beach but this product protected me and gave me a nice little tan.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?