BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I got this as a gift and while it worked, I wouldn't say it worked any better than my normal sunscreen. As expected with taste the packaging was beautiful, but to me it's not worth the price. I most likely will not be purchasing this for myself.
Dani K.
I absolutely love every product made by Tarte and this is definitely no exception. I love the fact that they're a cruelty-free brand, it makes me want to repurchase over and over again! The packaging is perfect and the product feels lightweight and not heavy or sticky on the skin. Would recommend to everyone!
Yamary D.
Shalimar, FL
I received this product in a monthly Glossybox subscription, for nothing I like this sunscreen. It leaves the skin with a feeling of fat and does not adhere to the skin. Your skin always stays shiny. The spf of 30 is not bad for the face, and the size is quite good also like the packaging. But I will not buy it again
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I received a full size Tarte Guard in my Glossybox a few months ago and I love it. It is light and absorbs so there is no left over white residue on your skin. It is not oily at all and feel great under make up. I highly recommend this product, even if you have sensitive skin. Tarte only uses high quality, natural ingredients.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
I bought this for a trip I had so I could protect my skin in style, and it did a decent job! I definitely went in with more sunscreen though, but that was only because I knew I was going to be under the sun for a long time. I wouldn't necessarily repurchase, but it was definitely a good product to where I'll use it up!
Stacey V.
Edison, NJ
I use this specifically on my face in the summer. I use SPF everyday, but this one I use only for beach/pool days. It does not break me out and provides excellent protection form the sun. I do not get any sunburn when I use this product. It also does not leave a whitecast on your face like so many facial SPF products do
Tiffany H.
This lotion absorbs quickly and has a high SPF. I never leave the house without at least one layer of SPF 30 on my face and neck. While using this product I've never gotten a sunburn so that tells me it's working. I definitely recommend this to friends. I believe everyone should protect their face from the harsh sun.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I use it because I got it for free but I don't like it.
It feels nasty on the skin. Thick and hard to rub in. On me it leaves a obvious white film because of my skintone so wearing this under makeup on my face is definitely not happening.
On the upside, I wore this on my arms in the scorching hot sun and did avoid sunburn.
Ashton K.
My skin always gets sunburnt at the beach, which leads to gross dry patches and redness. On my last trip to the beach I brought this with me and used it everyday and my skin looked tan and radiant! It does a wonderful job of protecting my skin, giving it a glow and allowing for makeup to be applied over it! 10/10!
Shaun Rylee S.
Great spf protection in this small bottle. You only need a thin layer and this makes the product last for quite awhile and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this but was pleasantly surprised. I use it when traveling, as the smaller size makes it easier to pack than my usual moisturizer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?