BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Sooooo many yes's. I love that color only lines are mixing it up with skin care now. I love this for no make up days. This doesn't come off ! Even after a sweaty gym session. I got it in a set and then went and got the full size.
gabriela e.
I absolutely love this Sun screen. It is very light weight and absorbs quickly into the skin. I also like the texture of the package because it allows me to throw it into my beach bag and it will not collect sand. I also really like that I can use this under make up and it will not alter the finish or the wear of my make up.
Courtney K.
Ten Mile, TN
This product is great and helps my skin so much! It's gentle on your skin but can make your skin oily. It's packing is nice and it's not messy. overall, it met my expectations and I enjoy using it. I wish it wasn't so oily sometimes but I would still recommend it.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
I am a sun screen junkie, never have too much sunscreen. I keep my tarteguard handy for morning coverage. It goes on smooth, not greasy at all. It doesnt break out my skin like some sunscreens. This is a 5 star in my book!! Try it today for great sun protection without greasy skin! Stay protected from harmfull rays!
Sara R.
it’s essential to find a physical sunscreen that blends in as well as it’s chemical counterparts. Enter the new all-mineral, non-chemical Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and pasty pale face is a thing of the past!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I use it because I got it for free but I don't like it.
It feels nasty on the skin. Thick and hard to rub in. On me it leaves a obvious white film because of my skintone so wearing this under makeup on my face is definitely not happening.
On the upside, I wore this on my arms in the scorching hot sun and did avoid sunburn.
Alejandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Tarte is one of my favorite brands and I absolutely love this product, knowing how important it is to use sunscreen this is an awesome addition to my daily routine. As all Tarte products the price is well worth the product.
Shaun Rylee S.
Great spf protection in this small bottle. You only need a thin layer and this makes the product last for quite awhile and doesn't make my skin greasy at all. I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this but was pleasantly surprised. I use it when traveling, as the smaller size makes it easier to pack than my usual moisturizer.
Hannah O.
Fenton, MO
I love the consistency of this sunscreen! It's thin, so it doesn't show that white cast that most sunscreens have. Would recommend for normal to dry skin. I do wish that this product was waterproof, that would be the only thing that would make this product better!
Jessica B.
I enjoy this facial sunscreen, but overall, I'm not sure that I like the residue it leaves on my face. For the price and protection it's a great product. I can't wait to finish it and try more. It's worth the purchase. Now that I've had the chance to use this in the sun, it's worth the money. Protective and great.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?