BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I used this sunscreen like twice and its ok. its not that much o a protection. it was a good value though. i love tarte products and it had some coverage but the spf wasn't that much
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I am very picky when it comes to sunscreen just because it gives you that white cast this one has been very good to my skin and I use it during the summer very gentle quick absorbing
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
All the Tarte products are my favorite! This sunscreen is a must for the summer time. It goes on smooth and feels like your just applying regular lotion instead of a heavy sunscreen.
Karina F.
Only thing you need in your collection. Tarte never fails to amaze me with the quality of their products. Definitely met my expectation. Effective, and exactly why I was looking for
Rebekah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the consistency, Does not feel heavy. Very light weight and does not have an uncomfortable smell to it. The travel sizes are perfect for carrying it around in your beach tote !
Kelly C.
Spring Hope, NC
Love this facial sunscreen! I have VERY sensitive skin and this did t break it out and it kept me from getting sunburned at the beach! Love this stuff to wear alone or under makeup!
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
I got a sample of this in the Sephora Sun Safety kit and this was my FAVORITE product in the kit and the one that I will spend for a full size of once SPF season hits in the spring!
Christine D.
Puyallup, WA
This smells great, I love the packaging, and it's fairly priced. Gentle on my sensitive skin, but keeps it moisturized and protected from the sun. I love it and highly recommend it!
Lexie C.
Manteca, Ca
This is a miracle in a bottle. I love using this product in the summer. Yes tarts can get a bit pricey but ulta sometimes has some great deals going on so I always snag it when I can
Jessica R.
I received this product in a beauty subscription, and I was very excited to try! However, when I used it on my face it felt somewhat greasy and took a while to absorb into the skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?