BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kat C.
I got this in a past GlossyBox and I love it. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, so I wasn't surprised at how much I liked it. The only problem was it seems to have a sooner than average expiration date. Seems silly to complain about, but for the price I'd hate for any to go to waste should I buy the full size once my current bottle is done.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
Great sunscreen that does the job. It's not too heavy and I like that it is a physical sunscreen vs a chemical one. It's gentle, I even use it on the 5yo. I like that it comes in a pump vs a squeeze tube. Great for my face since I tend to have oily skin and this isn't very greasy.
Sarah H.
Gainesville, FL
I loved how this product felt on my skin. I purchased this from the tarte cosmetics website, and I think it was a good value! It did not cost too much, plus I got tarte points for purchasing it. I have somewhat sensitive skin and it did not cause me to break out. I would purchase this product again because my skin reacted well to the product.
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
A must have for any fair skinned beauty! I live on this product for my sensitive skin burns if I use most sunscreens, yet this product goes on and makes my skin feel better. I use this product almost every day, as a sunscreen for pool days or as a primer for any other day. Love this product and it is now one of my favorite skin care products!
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
I got this in the sample size when I first moved to NC in 2014 and went to the pool frequently. I used it every day. I have been through quite a few bottles of this. My only complaint is that the lid to the product didnt stay on and now I have a hard time bringing it around with me because I am scared that the product will be everywhere in my bag.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Obtained a sample at Sephora of Tarte's sunscreen lotion. I actually was fairly impressed! Their packaging is very pretty and the lotion was silky and soaked into my skin right away. My face seemed to like it as well since I didn't break out after using!
Silvia M.
santa ana , CA
I hardly use sunscreen lotion , there are some that are a very sticky texture or too slimy . So I was so skeptical on trying to use some sunscreen. But i decided to buy this one since Tarte products are really good i said why not to this one and let me tell You WOW !!! its amazing totally love it my views are different on sunscreeen now .
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
The Tarte Moisture with SPF 30 is absolutely terrible if you have oily skin. I only used this once and had to wash my face after wearing it for a couple of hours. My skin felt so heavy and oily. The worse part is that my skin broke out pretty bad as well even though I didn't wear it very long. Do not recommend this for people with oily skin.
Abby D.
South Boston, MA
The perfect light-weight facial sunscreen! It goes smoothly under makeup and doesn't cause breakouts. One pump is all you need so the bottle lasts me through the entire summer. One thing I would recommend is that they make a smaller travel-friendly bottle so that I don't have to transfer it into a travel bottle, thus loosing some product.
Annie B.
Ashland, WI
Really really enjoyed this product. I had gotten a sample of it in one of my monthly subscription boxes, and purchased the full size myself. Did what it’s supposed to do as far as sunscreen, looked good under my makeup, and wearing it alone it looked good on my skin, didn’t make me look greasy, but still gave me a healthy looking glowy skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?