BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
emily f.
Los Angeles, CA
Got a sample of this from Sephora and immediately had to go back and buy it! It doesn't break me out and smells amazing! It's great for dry skin, wouldn't recommend this for oily skin
Madison W.
Westerville, OH
I love the way this makes my face feel when I apply it. I'm already super oily and this helps to not make me look super oily. And I also notice that I never get burnt when I apply it.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use tarte all the time. Great company. THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Which is a big thing for me. The sunscreen has a high spf and feels so smooth. Doesn't clog your foundation either!
Jaime S.
San Ramon, CA
This sunscreen smells great and works really well. It doesn't make my skin oily and I can easily wear it under my makeup. I can put it on once and not get sunburnt throughout the day.
Emily G.
I love this sunscreen because it doesn't dry my face out either! I would defiantly try out the travel size first though just to make sure you like it and it doesn't irratate your skin
Mor G.
Elysburg , PA
Tarte makes a great sunscreen with a 30SPF it has a good smell, like coconuts and I mean seriously look at that packaging! Sunscreen never looked cuter! #tarte #sunscreen #influenster
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
Great mineral sunscreen for the summer! Although, price point is pretty high for the amount of product you get. For those on a budget, there are more affordable options on the market.
Nessa P.
No complaints. Absorbs quickly. Thin consistency. Pleasant smell. Doesn't turn me into a greaseball or irritate my eyes like other sunscreens have in the past. Sits well under makeup.
Amanda D.
Warsaw, NC
I got this in my monthly Sephora box and love it. It is non greasy and works great. I am glad it doesn't break my face out. Definitely meets my expectations and I will be buying more.
Kristty P.
Killeen, TX
If I'm out at The beach or going for a run I ALWAYS have this on my face!! It protects so that my I don't have any skin decoloration! Because that tends to happens during the summer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?