BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Zelda A.
This is the greatest sunscreen ever. I used Clinique for years but this has changed my life the mineral lotion is so light and silky you don't even know you're wearing sunscreen. I wear it alone or I use it as a primer for my makeup. I have fair skin and this product lasted all day even after hanging out by the pool and beach all day.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
This certainly did protect my skin while I spent the late morning and early afternoon at the beach, but that's probably the only place I can realistically see myself wearing it since it turned my face into an absolute oil slick. Even after a few hours of wear, it looked just as shiny as if I'd just applied it. I would NEVER wear this by itself or under makeup on a regular day going to work or running errands simply because it looks like I just slathered a generous amount of Vaseline on my face. I think I could only recommend this product if you have dry, sensitive skin and are looking for a mineral sunscreen that protects well to wear to the beach or pool by itself.
Vivian K.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been using this for couple years now!!! I always stock up whenever Tarte have Friends & Family event! Even my husband loves this stuff! It's not sticky like others sunscreen and it doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell! It applies smooth on my skin and keeps my skin hydrated as well! tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
I used this tinted sunscreen all last summer. I had the full size that I purchased at sephora. I have sensitive skin and it caused no breakouts. I did notice a little bit of oilyness after use but it was not very much. I felt my face was moisturized. It gave me a nice color with sunscreen protection. Its a grwat product. I ended up recieving a small sample size in my Sephora box too, so I took a picture of that. Hopefully others recieved it to and review what they thought of the product as well.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is one of my favorite facial sunscreens the tarte guard 30 sunscreen lotion is an awesome moisturizer that has a high SPF of 30 + does not leave my skin oily or clog my poresI love tartes facial sunblock and SPF 30 I love the fact that goes on lightweight and greasy and does not break me out I also love the fact that it protects my face from the harsh rays of the Summer sun
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
I am a huge fan of tarte, I've been using this brand since its beginning. I was so glad to see them come out with not only skincare products but a good facial sunscreen. This is good stuff! It's not greasy, it's good for all skin types (I'm combo dry/oily), and it makes a great primer before makeup application. It lasts all day long & I feel good knowing that my skin is protected and that it's good for my skin too :) tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Joseluis C.
San Jose
This sunscreen is good I love it very much I was in the sun for 5 hours and i did not get burned you should really invest in this product i love it very much.......... just it’s not a lot so you have to always buy some
Cristy L.
Knoxville, TN
I received this in a VIB Sampler from Sephora and I saw that it had rave reviews so I was anxious to try it out. I threw it in my purse due to the size and thought I'd give it a shot when I was eve caught out and didn't have my full size bottle of Blue Lizzard sunscreen with me. I used this for the first time this last fall at a football game and even after reapplying over and over on my nose through out the game, I still came away extremely burned. I would have expected more from an SPF 15 sunscreen! Definitely will not purchase this in the future, I'm not sure how it claims it can be used as an SPF 30.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This is a portable, non-chemical sunscreen that helps to protect, moisturize, brighten, and re-invigorate skin for a youthful-looking appearance.
It is formulated to protect skin from harmful rays—even on-the-go—with tarte’s first multi-tasking, antioxidant-infused daily sunscreen. The lightweight, non-sticky liquid lotion contains all-mineral, non-chemical and broad spectrum SPF 30 ingredients that help protect against the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays that can cause dryness, redness, dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation for daily use, the skinvigorating™ formula is also infused with maracuja, red algae, soybean, apple, and honeysuckle extracts to nourish, tone, and retain moisture while helping to combat signs of aging for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. The fresh, ocean’s lily scent allows for luxurious, spa-like daily applications, while the high-performance liquid emulsion seamlessly melts into skin, leaving it supremely soft and silky. It is formulated with parabens and phthalates. This product is dermatologist-tested, vegan, and hypoallergenic.
Wearing a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 has numerous health and skin care benefits, but many formulations may be thick, clog pores, or give off the telltale sunscreen look and smell. Tarteguard is tarte’s first sunscreen lotion to deliver the powerful protection of a non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen, but that feels like a luxurious moisturizer that can be applied in the morning or before sun exposure. Ultra-lightweight and breathable with a signature fresh, ocean’s lily scent that feels like a day at the spa.

I rate this product a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars! This sunscreen protected my face from the sun's harmful rays while in Florida recently. It did not burn a bit and the formula did not irritate my sensitive skin and eyes! The will now be my holy grail sunscreen!
Lia H.
I love the way this sunscreen smells and I adore how it moisturizes my face while protecting my skin. I didn't know what to expect when I purchased this product, since it was my first time using it, but it was everything and better than what I expected. I would definitely use it again, but it's a tad bit pricy.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora