BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Monica B.
Memphis, TN
Not my favorite sunscreen but not the worst. It doesn't have a scent to it which it nice. I feel like it never absorbed into my skin and made applying makeup on top of it a little hard
simply c.
Bakersfield, CA
N oh my God I really love this sunscreen lotion especially with the SPF 30 in it it really helps my skin when it's hot outside I don't feel like my face is burning and I don't get dark
Sarah F.
This is a summer must have for me. It prevents your face from getting burned while not clogging pores. It smells really good and not to mention the packaging is so pretty! Love this!!!
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for this heat. Leaves skin refreshing and soft very flawless. This was my 1st time using it but I would be getting it again because I love it very much. Very gentle soft on face.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
AMAZING! In love go buy it!! Sephora should have it aand it met my expectation completely !! please give it a good review because it deserves one. was effective and gentke on my skin.
emily f.
Los Angeles, CA
Got a sample of this from Sephora and immediately had to go back and buy it! It doesn't break me out and smells amazing! It's great for dry skin, wouldn't recommend this for oily skin
Madison W.
Westerville, OH
I love the way this makes my face feel when I apply it. I'm already super oily and this helps to not make me look super oily. And I also notice that I never get burnt when I apply it.
Sara A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use tarte all the time. Great company. THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! Which is a big thing for me. The sunscreen has a high spf and feels so smooth. Doesn't clog your foundation either!
Jaime S.
San Ramon, CA
This sunscreen smells great and works really well. It doesn't make my skin oily and I can easily wear it under my makeup. I can put it on once and not get sunburnt throughout the day.
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
Great mineral sunscreen for the summer! Although, price point is pretty high for the amount of product you get. For those on a budget, there are more affordable options on the market.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?