BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kat C.
I got this in a past GlossyBox and I love it. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, so I wasn't surprised at how much I liked it. The only problem was it seems to have a sooner than average expiration date. Seems silly to complain about, but for the price I'd hate for any to go to waste should I buy the full size once my current bottle is done.
Kelsey H.
Kansas City, MO
I had a free sample so I only used this a few times but I'm going to buy it for the summer. It is the only sunscreen that doesn't make my skin look oily after applying it. If you have oily skin, I think this would be an investment worth making!
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
The Tarte Moisture with SPF 30 is absolutely terrible if you have oily skin. I only used this once and had to wash my face after wearing it for a couple of hours. My skin felt so heavy and oily. The worse part is that my skin broke out pretty bad as well even though I didn't wear it very long. Do not recommend this for people with oily skin.
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
I got a sample at Sephora because I want to start wearing sunscreen under makeup. I'm not crazy about it, I prefer the Drunk Elefant one, which is a little less expensive and has a better finish in my opinion. It may be good for you if you're looking for a shiny and glowy base underneath your foundation, but I would stay away if I had oily skin. Anyway, grab a sample and try it ;)
Shelbie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
I got a sample size of this product with one of my purchases and I ended up really liking it. It's hard for me to find sunscreens and moisturizers that will not my face look like an oil slick, but this lotion kept my face smooth, hydrated, and protected. I went out and bought the full size right away. I recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Cecilia C.
Happy valley, OR
I really like this sunscreen it's great for under makeup or alone! I love tarte and the ingredient they use! I would definitely recommend it's a high spf and it's waterproof so it's perfect for anytime! My only drawback is it leaves a white cast behind if you are somewhat tan but if you're wearing makeup over it it doesn't make a difference!
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
I got this in the sample size when I first moved to NC in 2014 and went to the pool frequently. I used it every day. I have been through quite a few bottles of this. My only complaint is that the lid to the product didnt stay on and now I have a hard time bringing it around with me because I am scared that the product will be everywhere in my bag.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to facial sunscreen! Does not have that funky sunscreen smell and does the job well. Also, does not leave my face feeling greasy and oily throughout the day. I usually wear this under foundation and everyday makeup to protect my skin!
Ashley R.
I have very very fair skin, so I burn like no other. But most lotion sunblocks are oily and smell just awful; most spray sunblocks just don't cover well, and I'll end up with sunburns in patches. But this nosle sprays evenly and covers well. It smells SO good, my whole family went to the beach and they all insisted they needed to use it too.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Obtained a sample at Sephora of Tarte's sunscreen lotion. I actually was fairly impressed! Their packaging is very pretty and the lotion was silky and soaked into my skin right away. My face seemed to like it as well since I didn't break out after using!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?