BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
Sarah M.
I like wearing this on days when I'll be outside without makeup on. This is good to use in place of moisturizer when you are wearing makeup. It's a great, gentle product for your face!
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I've only used this twice because I got it as a sample at sephora and I love it so much I want to save it forever. It is so good. It lasts all day and it works greats. It's very light.
Lanie W.
This is the only sunscreen I trust for my face. I use this sunscreen anytime I will be in the sun for an extended period of time. The packaging is sleek, and this is one of my staples!
Rachel  K.
Decatur, GA
Love tarte as a brand because of their clean ingredients. Non irritating and wont break you out. Great to apply before your makeup for a light daily protection. I would recommend this!
ejenjsnska d.
One of the best sunscreens I have ever used. Love the packaging and how smooth is feels on my skin. I do not find myself reapplying often. Very effective product! Will be repurchasing.
Kandyce H.
I love this stuff I love any of their product. They are over all amazing and would with almost any skin type. I am for sure a repeat customer and will tell anyone how awesome they are!
Ashley E.
OKEMOS, MI
Great sunscreen. Smells good, goes on smooth, tends to be a little greasy at first but after 5 mins it has soaked in, there is no residue. I would use this in the morning under make-up
Anahi G.
Alamo, TX
I love it , love it , love it. It doesn't feel heavy in my skin , protect me from the sub , I don't feel the burn of the sun in my skin , I live south Texas so the sun it's really bad.
Samantha B.
Canton, GA
I love this product so much. It kept my face protected and i didn't even get sunburnt and i was outside in the sun for nearly 4 hours straight. Great product and I definitely recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?