BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Malissa U.
San Antonio, TX
Tried as a sample in one of my subscription boxes! It is pricy as to why i wouldn’t buy again, but the packaging is nice and it smells good and protects from the sun great!
Lindsay B.
Keokuk
Love this! Yes it is just suncreen but its suncreen that wont mess with your make up! Plus it smells good and i love the pakaging. I would recommend this product
Barbara D.
It’s a good sunscreen by an awesome brand. I’ve only tried a sample size because I think the price is a little steep for a sunscreen which is something I use most days but it is a good one nonetheless.
Jennifer Z.
petal
Light on the skin, good coverage. I am allergic to sunscreen, so it is nice to have more options than in the past! I would definitely purchase this product again the future!
d w.
I use this before I ever put makeup on my face, because my cheeks tend to get burnt easily. I also lightly put some in my hair on my scalp so it helps prevent the scalp from burning also.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
This is absolutely perfect. It has a nice smell and this is one of my all-time favorites to use. It's not to outrageous in price I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Amber 🌙.
Anything tarte sells never disappoints! It’s always hydrating without making my skin look super oily while providing SPF coverage to protect my skin from the summer sun!
Desiray L.
Pocatello, ID
This product is amazing. I love the packaging. Who knew sunscreen would come in a purple bottle? It is super good for your skin. I absolutely love this product so much.
Shiloh S.
Spokane , WA
I usually don’t need sunscreen but I like to use this one on my brides before applying airbrush makeup to keep them protected from the sun without their makeup sliding!
Jessica B.
I liked this one better then all the other brands I’ve tried it seems to last longer even with sweat and water. The packaging was pretty good. I ordered it from amazon.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back