BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Michelle B.
Olney, MD
This sunscreen is fine.  It's a fairly conservative SPF, so I tend to use it in combination with a foundation for daily, indoor wear.  It is easy to blend, goes on smoothly, and I do not find it to be oily.  My skin is on the dry side.  I would not rely on this as a moisturizer, to me, it functions as simply a sunscreen.  It has a slight scent - but certainly not overwhelming.  I'd say the product has limited use - providing some sunscreen reinforcement to other facial products that lack SPF protection.
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the smell and texture of this facial sunblock. Effective if I remember to apply about 20 minutes before heading out and reapply(if I'm not wearing makeup). Only drawbacks would be that I can't reapply if I have makeup on and that when applying foundation, it's not the best feel. Overall great for a pool or beach day, maybe less so for an everyday sunscreen.
Miranda J.
I received this product in a Glossybox and I really enjoy it. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, and I have not had any issues with burning on my face at all. I even use it on my daughter before she goes out to play. The only downside is that it feels like a sunscreen going on with almost an oily texture. But if you have dry skin like me I highly recommend it.
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
This is a must have for me! I have really sensitive skin yet it gets so dry! I love the consistency because it isn't that this or too thin! Goes on perfectly and protects skin from sun rays which I love for summer (all year actually)! I would recommend to anyone with similar skin issues. Pricing is perfect because it lasts for a while. A little goes a long way
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
this is a good sunscreen. i feel like my skin is protected but it is expensive. im not really sure this is worth the price tag, but at the same time it is a good product. i would suggest if your willing to pay the price, if not drugstore will do the same
Rosa C.
I honestly LOOOOOOVE this sunscreen EXCEPT for the fact that it breaks up any makeup I put on top of it. I've tried many different ways of using it and combining it with different setting sprays and different primera and NOTHING works. It's such a shame because I truly love that it doesn't break me out since a lot of sunscreen cause irritation on my skin....
Ivett O.
Roma, TX
I got this a while ago as a perk on sephora and let me tell you how much I loved this product. This made sure my skin was well protected when I went to the beach and I also liked it because it didn't make my skin oily. I will definitely be buying it again.
Nka k.
Charleston
Tarte tart guard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 is so cool.
It comes it the nicest packaging and is so cute.
its very gentle on the skin you cant even  feel it.
I got it at my local Sephora.
I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends
Anais B.
Scottsdale , AZ
This was an OK sunscreen I don't think it really did anything to my skin other than provide three hours of protection. I personally like a 50 SPF in my sunscreen. I also feel that the consistency of this sunscreen is extremely greasy so I really wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. It also doesn't work very well under make up so I wouldn't recommend it for that either.
Yenii G.
Me encanta siempre lo uso para la playa oh piscina me cuida mucho la cara y me gusta mucho su olor lo que si me echo poco es suficiente para que me cubra y proteja toda mi piel gracias por este fantastico producto ...tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?