BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
There is so much product!! A little goes a long way! Believe me that this product is truly worth your money because your face feels fresh and there's no problem of facing the sun alone!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
My cousin had this product and used it while me and her went out on a day at he beach. It really did work. I can't wait to get my hands on one of my own. This product was just on point.
Ika C.
Kilgore, TX
This sunscreen made my skin extremely oily. I tried applying thin layer on my face but still was very oily. The smell is better than most sunscreens but did not work for my skin at all.
Jessica W.
Sun prairie , Wi
I generally don't use facial sunscreens but decided to try this one and I'm absolutely in love! Goes on smooth and light, no chemically smell and leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day
Alma C.
yonkers ny
Muy buen producto para Mi uso , lo compro y lo compro y no me canso, me gusta mucho usarlo en el verano, este de 30 ya qye no me expongo mucho al Sol, como para usar uno con mas volumen
This smells so good and has good spf I would go get it right now I love this so much I thought there was gonna be more but no it that's okay worth going back and getting another bottle.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
I have loved this product for years. I do get quite a bit of use out of it in the summer. It's a staple on my vanity. Although there are cheaper ones that work just as good as this one.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Does the job well enough but it's a bit too thick for my liking. I use it for no makeup days otherwise It makes me feel like I have too much makeup on to layer it underneath foundation.
Jessica Y.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is my must have sun screen. It doesn't smell and is super light weight. I haven't had a sunburn since I began using this and even with the price I will still continue to buy this.
Sarah M.
I like wearing this on days when I'll be outside without makeup on. This is good to use in place of moisturizer when you are wearing makeup. It's a great, gentle product for your face!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?