BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina H.
Leander, TX
Great sunscreen that does the job. It's not too heavy and I like that it is a physical sunscreen vs a chemical one. It's gentle, I even use it on the 5yo. I like that it comes in a pump vs a squeeze tube. Great for my face since I tend to have oily skin and this isn't very greasy.
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
A must have for any fair skinned beauty! I live on this product for my sensitive skin burns if I use most sunscreens, yet this product goes on and makes my skin feel better. I use this product almost every day, as a sunscreen for pool days or as a primer for any other day. Love this product and it is now one of my favorite skin care products!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
I received this product through the points system at sephora to get a travel size. And it worked wonders. I had gone to warped tour in buffalo that week I got it, and I put it in before I left for the show at 9am and I didn't get a sun burn at all from being outside in 100 degree weather all day. And I'm very pale so this stuff is a miracle worker
Valentina G.
Berkeley, CA
I got a sample at Sephora because I want to start wearing sunscreen under makeup. I'm not crazy about it, I prefer the Drunk Elefant one, which is a little less expensive and has a better finish in my opinion. It may be good for you if you're looking for a shiny and glowy base underneath your foundation, but I would stay away if I had oily skin. Anyway, grab a sample and try it ;)
Ashley R.
I have very very fair skin, so I burn like no other. But most lotion sunblocks are oily and smell just awful; most spray sunblocks just don't cover well, and I'll end up with sunburns in patches. But this nosle sprays evenly and covers well. It smells SO good, my whole family went to the beach and they all insisted they needed to use it too.
Cecilia C.
Happy valley, OR
I really like this sunscreen it's great for under makeup or alone! I love tarte and the ingredient they use! I would definitely recommend it's a high spf and it's waterproof so it's perfect for anytime! My only drawback is it leaves a white cast behind if you are somewhat tan but if you're wearing makeup over it it doesn't make a difference!
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
The Tarte Moisture with SPF 30 is absolutely terrible if you have oily skin. I only used this once and had to wash my face after wearing it for a couple of hours. My skin felt so heavy and oily. The worse part is that my skin broke out pretty bad as well even though I didn't wear it very long. Do not recommend this for people with oily skin.
Silvia M.
SANTA ANA , CA
I hardly use sunscreen lotion , there are some that are a very sticky texture or too slimy . So I was so skeptical on trying to use some sunscreen. But i decided to buy this one since Tarte products are really good i said why not to this one and let me tell You WOW !!! its amazing totally love it my views are different on sunscreeen now .
Shelbie R.
Morgan Hill, CA
I got a sample size of this product with one of my purchases and I ended up really liking it. It's hard for me to find sunscreens and moisturizers that will not my face look like an oil slick, but this lotion kept my face smooth, hydrated, and protected. I went out and bought the full size right away. I recommend to anyone with oily skin!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Obtained a sample at Sephora of Tarte's sunscreen lotion. I actually was fairly impressed! Their packaging is very pretty and the lotion was silky and soaked into my skin right away. My face seemed to like it as well since I didn't break out after using!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?