BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Tarte brand as a whole, I love that they use all natural ingredients. However I'm not sure that this sunscreen is really worth the money. You're paying for the brand bar here.
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
I received this product in my Sephora play box. I've only used it a couple of times but it seems to work well with my skin. It hasn't broke me out and it gave me protection from the sun.
Renee M.
I burn easily and have become obsessed with this! Very gentle! A must have! I've tried lots and lots of different sunscreens since I am pale as a ghost and this is definitely my #1 go to
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Love the way this sunscreen lotion works on my skin, Has a nice smell, not overpowering, and doesn't leave my skin too oily. Not bad for the price, however not sure if I would buy again.
Danielle G.
I absolutely love this sun screen. I wear it everyday, under my foundation or on it's own it's beyond amazing. I like how it feels on my skin and my skin is being protected from the sun.
Alyxaine V.
Caldwell, ID
I like this sunscreen. It's a newer product from tarte but I love most everything from this brand. It covers nicely and a little goes a long way. No strong fragrance and it really works.
Grace B.
This sunscreen is so nice. Lightweight. Doesn't make your face look white in pictures. Doesn't break my skin out. Smells nice. Cute packaging. What could be better?! Highly recommend!!!!
Samantha W.
Perkasie, PA
I stand by the Tarte brand heavily. I love that they are cruelty free and the price you pay is definitely for the quality and the amount. Most products last a long time and work amazing.
Miranda T.
North Charleston, SC
This stuff works wonders. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money!! I recommend you buy this because it smells amazing and it'll protect the sensitive skin on your face.
Cynthia V.
It smells like a piña colada which is a plus. I think this is very good for the price and I received this in one of my sephoras play! Bag I'm glad I did because I use it also for my kids
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?