BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angelica M.
Tarteguard is a great sunscreen to use on an everyday basis. Applying this sunscreen under my makeup protects my skin from any burning from the sun. It has an spf 30 so its perfect for those days when the sun isn't beaming so strong! Would definitely recommend
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I LOVE Tarte products and I really like this sunscreen, except for the greasiness of it.  It really leaves my face shiny and makes it LOOK like I'm wearing sunscreen.  I still use it because it smells good and doesn't sting my face the way other sunscreens do, but I wish it came in a matte finish.  I deducted one star for the greasy/shiny factor.
Michelle B.
Olney, MD
This sunscreen is fine.  It's a fairly conservative SPF, so I tend to use it in combination with a foundation for daily, indoor wear.  It is easy to blend, goes on smoothly, and I do not find it to be oily.  My skin is on the dry side.  I would not rely on this as a moisturizer, to me, it functions as simply a sunscreen.  It has a slight scent - but certainly not overwhelming.  I'd say the product has limited use - providing some sunscreen reinforcement to other facial products that lack SPF protection.
Kelly M.
pittsburgh, PA
Let's start out by saying that I have pretty sensitive skin, so I can't use just any sunscreen on my face. This is gentle and an amazing smell! It would be great for a beach day or just everyday protection if your makeup doesn't have quite the spf you're looking for.
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
I have a deluxe sample size of this. The bottle is glass, which is not very travel-friendly. The pump was so awful, so I hesitate to buy a full size. The product is great though. Light on this skin, absorbs quickly, and is great under makeup. The packaging and price is holding me back from repurchasing.
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love tarte and tarte skincare but this sunscreen was not my fave. It left my face really oily (I know sunscreen is oily but like OILY) and just didn't really WOW me personally. But this could really work for other people and maybe used underneath a powder or foundation
Brianna A.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the smell and texture of this facial sunblock. Effective if I remember to apply about 20 minutes before heading out and reapply(if I'm not wearing makeup). Only drawbacks would be that I can't reapply if I have makeup on and that when applying foundation, it's not the best feel. Overall great for a pool or beach day, maybe less so for an everyday sunscreen.
Tarrah T.
I really like this product. I didn't think I was when I got it in one of my Sephora Favorites boxes this past summer but I did. It works great under makeup and everything. I'm super fair (pale princess unite 🤣👻) and when I put this on my face, neck and hands they didn't burn. Definitely recommend y'all.
Miranda J.
I received this product in a Glossybox and I really enjoy it. It leaves my face feeling hydrated, and I have not had any issues with burning on my face at all. I even use it on my daughter before she goes out to play. The only downside is that it feels like a sunscreen going on with almost an oily texture. But if you have dry skin like me I highly recommend it.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
It's sunscreen. No more, no less. It didn't smell offensive, it stayed put under my makeup and didn't affect its appearance, and I didn't get sunburned. However, you'd probably get similar results from a less expensive sunscreen and save yourself some cash.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?