BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Nikki T.
Milford, OH
I love all of there products, but I love putting this on. I use it even when I don't wear makeup. Just a little extra protection and it makes my skin so soft and glowy.
Jessica B.
I liked this one better then all the other brands I’ve tried it seems to last longer even with sweat and water. The packaging was pretty good. I ordered it from amazon.
Alanna H.
I think this product does its job. Kinda on the more expensive side though. I would much rather spend my something on something cheaper, that is going to work the same.
Shiloh S.
Spokane , WA
I usually don’t need sunscreen but I like to use this one on my brides before applying airbrush makeup to keep them protected from the sun without their makeup sliding!
Skyler M.
Detroit Lakes
This is my favorite sunscreen & I use it daily. The only thing I have to complain about is it doesn’t smell pleasant😂 but the scent doesn’t linger so I can get over it.
Shelbie L.
Enterprise, AL
this is my go to sunscreen i love the bottle and the packaging and it smells so good. i hate things that look good but smell nasty, this is not one of those products!
Rylee J.
United States
I went to the pool with this product on my face. I was outside for like 2 hours and this helped my skin not get sunburnt. Love this product. Would totally recommend.
Sage J.
Honolulu
I use this everyday before i get ready and I see such an improvement in my skin. I’ll usually come home with extremely rosy red cheeks but now that i use this my cheeks are no longer as red as before.
Dareen A.
FL
They are the best thing I have ever seen they are so amazing and good and perfect and it never effect me in a bad way before! It’s so easy to use and apply it’s not expensive at all and I definitely recommend you to try them if you never did! Thank you!!!
Alicia L.
Coachella
I personally don’t like this product I think it could be improved.I would I wouldn’t buy it again.It was disappointing I thought it was going to be a better product
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora