BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
April D.
Immokalee, Fl
I use this on days where I don't wear any makeup like for instance me going out to sunny places like bush gardens or universal. Never under my foundation I'm too scared to try that step.
Renee M.
I burn easily and have become obsessed with this! Very gentle! A must have! I've tried lots and lots of different sunscreens since I am pale as a ghost and this is definitely my #1 go to
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
Love the way this sunscreen lotion works on my skin, Has a nice smell, not overpowering, and doesn't leave my skin too oily. Not bad for the price, however not sure if I would buy again.
Cynthia V.
It smells like a piña colada which is a plus. I think this is very good for the price and I received this in one of my sephoras play! Bag I'm glad I did because I use it also for my kids
Tammie G.
Montreal, MO
I received this product in my Sephora play box. I've only used it a couple of times but it seems to work well with my skin. It hasn't broke me out and it gave me protection from the sun.
Lindsay B.
Myrtle beach, South Carolina
This stuff is awesome! Its non greasy and i can wear it under foundation and it wont effect the wear time. I applied it once and was in the sun for about 6 hours and didn't get sunburned.
Alyxaine V.
Caldwell, ID
I like this sunscreen. It's a newer product from tarte but I love most everything from this brand. It covers nicely and a little goes a long way. No strong fragrance and it really works.
Miranda T.
North Charleston, SC
This stuff works wonders. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth the money!! I recommend you buy this because it smells amazing and it'll protect the sensitive skin on your face.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Tarte brand as a whole, I love that they use all natural ingredients. However I'm not sure that this sunscreen is really worth the money. You're paying for the brand bar here.
Stefanie R.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen is light, sinks in, and doesn't give me that greasy sunscreen feel. I feel like it does a great job defending my skin under makeup as well as on its own. Would repurchase!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?