BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Anastasia R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing because it does not irritate my face, but provides me the SPF that I need for my skin in the summertime. I always put this in my beach bag to apply 3 times a day whenever I am out in the sun.
Damaris C.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this as a sample size and was not impressed. I usually love Tarte and think they make amazing products but this wasn't one of them. It actually left me pretty slick and oily.
Shannon K.
The sunscreen is so soft and light. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and heavy. It works well when used with make up too. It doesn't change anything or qualities about the make up you use. It's a must have if your out on the sun alot.
ashley g.
Spring
i loved this sunscreen so much!!! it definitely helps protect my skin. i can totally tell a difference when i use it compared to when i dont. it protects my face & it smells great
Kristie A.
I used to never wear any kind of sunscreen until recently.  I have noticed uneven skintone, fine lines, and wrinkles on my face and neck. I received  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in one of my monthly beauty subscriptions and its amazing. Its enriched with Vitamin A,C,& E. It bot only protects my face from the sun's harmful UV Rays but it also is repairing the damanged its already caused my face. I use this product every time I'm headed to the beach. I also use it as a moisturizers under my makeup it brightens my skin and adds so much moisture my fave looks smooth and youthful. I love this amazing product. Its my lifesaver.
April C.
Maywood, IL
It smells great but didn’t work as I honestly still burned really bad! I was out all day and heard good reviews so I thought I would give it a try but by the end of the day my skin was red and just hurting but maybe it just wasn’t for me.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Ana A.
Balch Springs, TX
I like this sunscreen because it doesn’t have me looking white . Also it doesn’t feel greasy on my skin. It definitely met my expectations. And I will continue buying it.
Ailene R.
Tarte is amazing period. This sunscreen worked great on me and I have sensitive skin so this is awesome it totally meet my expectations it’s probably the best sunscreen I have used
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
Great product! I wish more came in the bottle—I’ve only used samples. I wish the bottle was bigger so you’d get more. The samples (I had quite a few) were great! It wasn’t too thick or oily for my face.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back