BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn R.
Alexandria, VA
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the idea of a mist sunscreen for application over foundation mid day but this one makes me a little too oily. The couple times I've used it I've looked in the mirror later on after application and have found a white film over my skin. It easily blots away but you have to remember to blot or else you'll walk around with stuff on your face and who wants that?
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I received this in my Glossybox subscription.  I love the bottle--so smart to make it rubbery so that it won't slide out of your hands.  And it's purple!  I never keep sunscreen bottles on my dresser but this one I will because it's so attractive.  It absorbs quickly into my skin and it didn't leave a super shiny finish on my face.  The smell is not my favorite but any product that is cute and contains sunscreen is a keeper!
Chris P.
Roscoe, IL
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum has a SPF of 30. I have used it on both my face and body. It does not cause any breakouts or skin irritation like some other brands. Tarte advertises their products as vegan and formulated without paragons, mineral oil,  phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, and gluten, which makes a difference in how the products effect the skin.
Morgan  B.
In my opinion Tarte is one of the most under rated skin care companies! I absolutely love this brand! Not only do all of their products work extremely well, they also smell great! I love this sunscreen because it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy like a lot of other sunscreens and I feel like I am actually getting great protection with it! Have repurchased this product several times!
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wear this under makeup or without makeup and you're covered! Nice scent and works great I picked this up at Sephora for the summer and I can tell it's going to last for a long time. A little goes along way! And it doesn't have that terrible sunscreen scent like other brands. A summer MUST.
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
Love this product! One of the best things you can do for your skin is to buy a good sunscreen. This is great for the face and helps reduce wrinkles and sunspots. This sunscreen doesn't hinder my makeup application if I let it sit for 15-20 minutes before applying my primer and foundation.
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
This lotion does a great job of moisturizing your skin without
leaving you feeling greasy or oily. I really like that I am able
to apply my makeup on after its use and not have my foundation slipping
or breaking up. I love this level of spf without causing my face to breakout. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
who is seeking
a new facial moisturizer with sunscreen.
Kayla G.
Millington
I like this but I don't love it. I have dry and sensitive skin and it did have no problems with this sunscreen. the lotion is light and the packsging is cute. The product leave me a bit shiny. But the cream smells good. I dont know if i would buy it again. but 5/10
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Excelente producto, hidratante tanto para piel seca como grasa. Ya que cuando tenemos la piel grasa y aplicamos productos que extraen la grasa nuestra piel produce aun más en defensa de la resequedad que ella siente.
Amanda S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I use this product every day and have for over a year, the smell is pretty great and I love it's effectiveness. The only issue I have is, like most sunblocks, it does leave the skin with a white ring, as a Hispanic woman with darker skin it makes me look really pale so thank god for makeup right? It's so important to wear sunscreen on your face so I'm glad Tarte offers this.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?