BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mimi V.
This is awesome under neath powder foundation or mixed into liquid. The Texas sun is no joke I peeled once but then I tried this and didn't peel again. This is a summer essential for sure.
Laura R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I use this sunscreen under my makeup before I apply my primer and the texture and feel is light. I am still able to wear all the other products on top of the sunscreen without any problems
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Loved how lightweight this product was! it did not feel like it was clogging my pores :) I love combination skin I well and it id not dry out or feel too oily just perfect! and it worked!
Tiffany H.
Winder, GA
This is one of the only suncreen type face lotions that won't break me out. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave me with an icky white mask or sticky residue. I never leave home without it
Thea R.
Boise , ID
The smell of this sunscreen is amazing. I have only used it one time but I really like it. It did a great job of protecting my face from getting burnt while laying in the sun this weekend
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I received this in my June Sephora Play box and I'm so happy I received it to try! It's one of the best SPF lotions I've tried. It's light and wears great under makeup to protect my face!
Michaella S.
Great sunscreen. Do I think you have to buy Tarte's brand, no. But it does work and you can use it on your face or body which is nice. Great for throwing in your purse and cute packaging.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
I know $32 for sunscreen is a little ridiculous BUT this product is so light and doesn't leave that nasty sticky feeling some sunscreens do, I specifically use this one on my face though.
Nat P.
It's a great moisturizer. Travel friendly, leaves my skin looking nice and if it helps at all i have a combination skin, dry and oily, and i would say i didn't have any trouble with this.
Ashley V.
Somersworth, NH
I just got a sample of this but I really like it because it feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen and doesn't have that sunscreen smell which I hate. Lightweight and really nice!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?