BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Whitney W.
I started using Tart products about 8 months ago. I purchase most of my stuff online which is where this particular product came from. I use it mostly on my face and sometimes under my foundation. I have VERY sensitive skin but have not yet had a problem with this irritating my skin. It also has a great smell.
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
this is a good sunscreen. i feel like my skin is protected but it is expensive. im not really sure this is worth the price tag, but at the same time it is a good product. i would suggest if your willing to pay the price, if not drugstore will do the same
Nka k.
Tarte tart guard 30 sunscreen lotion broad spectrum SPF 30 is so cool.
It comes it the nicest packaging and is so cute.
its very gentle on the skin you cant even  feel it.
I got it at my local Sephora.
I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends
Anais B.
Scottsdale , AZ
This was an OK sunscreen I don't think it really did anything to my skin other than provide three hours of protection. I personally like a 50 SPF in my sunscreen. I also feel that the consistency of this sunscreen is extremely greasy so I really wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. It also doesn't work very well under make up so I wouldn't recommend it for that either.
Rosa C.
I honestly LOOOOOOVE this sunscreen EXCEPT for the fact that it breaks up any makeup I put on top of it. I've tried many different ways of using it and combining it with different setting sprays and different primera and NOTHING works. It's such a shame because I truly love that it doesn't break me out since a lot of sunscreen cause irritation on my skin....
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
Works great. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I got a sample from a beauty box and I used it all up. The size was small but it came in really handy since I had it in my purse and on the go. I'm purchasing the full size as soon as the weather gets nicer.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
This moisturizing sunscreen is great to use after washing and exfoliating my face. I used it before applying my foundation too and my skin felt so soft and looked smooth! It has a smooth, silly feel. And it smells good for a sunscreen! I love this product.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
I received this in my Boxycharm and love it !!! I was so scared to buy it because of the price and sunscreens always seem to break me out. But this is the PERFECT sunscreen for the face. It's meant to go under makeup. I have been using this and so has my daughter. A little goes a long way too. This has been helping me tremendously with avoiding sunburns. XOXO.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I love this for summer! It layers well under makeup and doesn't leave a white cast. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy or leave it shiny. I've never been burned while wearing it. I think this is one of the most important beauty products for summer! Pick it up at Sephora, you won't be disappointed!
Diem N.
Seattle, WA
Do you ever feel like sunscreen is the worse smell product to put on your face? Well those days are over! Tarte has created a product that makes sunscreen smell fantastic! It's great to use as a primer for waterproof makeup for hours of fun in the sun!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?