BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor S.
Havelock, NC
It was an alright product. I've never really been one to burn but I didn't get as hot with it on if that makes sense. I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out. Purchased at Sephora.
Margarett D.
North Bergen, NJ
Grate mineral/physical sunscreen. It leayers beautifully under make up and offers good protection. Hoe ever since it is a physocal sunscreen it can leave a white cast if you apply too much.
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really nice sunscreen and feels great on the skin. My only concern is that it does leave a little bit of a shine so if someone has oily skin then it might not work great for them.
Cait F.
North Pole, AK
You know that clogged feeling you get when you have to cover your face before you head to the beach? I tried this in Hawaii and was shocked it didn't leave me with that oily greasy feeling.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
Omg LOVE. I really love this sunscreen. It was a gift i works wonders although. It is quite expensive. I works good i recommend although yhere are many other less expensive that eorkbgreat.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
I actually got this product in one of my beauty bags that I pay for. I was hesitate on using it because sunscreen always messes up my face. But this worked well and didn't break my face out
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Received this in a subscription box a few months ago and it's okay. Not great but it doesn't the job. Best thing about it is that it's more clean than anything you can get at the drugstore.
Alexa M.
Davie, FL
This product is A M A Z I N G!! I highly recommend buying this item. stays on all day long and leaves a nice glow to your skin. So soft and not sticky and oily to your face. Great packaging
Melaine M.
Cotulla
This definitely seems like it's worth the splurge. I would love to use this someday! It would be great for the beach or a walk in town. Since its from tarte, I'm pretty sure it's worth it..
Lindsey D.
Amarillo
Feels great on the face! I have very dry skin and this moisturized my face exceptionally. I like the smell and it is makeup-compatible! (some foundations do not agree with the moisturizer)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?