BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lindsey M.
this is a really nice sunscreen, i could say so myself i feel like it isn't the best or the worse, for me in general i have very very sensitive skin and i tend to get super burned and it's really really bad i didn't like this one as much i feel like if it was a little stronger than yes
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI

The fact that this product softens my skin and protects my skin is amazing just it didn't make my skin as soft as I wanted it to. It was gentle, but a little too gentle. It met all my expectations except how soft my skin go. I feel that they could put more vitamins in that are great for your skin. Like Vitamin E
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I was honestly disappointed in this product. I had to return my first bottle because it was curdled. The second bottle wasn't much better and I guess I expected so much more from Tarte, which I generally love as a brand. It went on thick and greasy feeling with a strong sunscreen scent and 30 spf did nothing for me here in Arizona, and I still burned on my cheeks and forehead within 15 minutes.
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City, TX
I really like this sunscreen because it doesn't feel heavy or smell as strong as other facial sunscreens I have tried in the past. Its light doesn't burn and the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell is a total win for me id buy again.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I received a sample of this in a subscription box, and it was lightweight, didn't smell horrible, and sat well on my skin.  I didn't feel like it clogged my pores.  I feel like a little went a long way.  Although it worked well, I don't know if I'd purchase the full size due to the price of it.  I feel like there are other great face sun screens out there for less money.
Becky W.
Florida, ['', '', '']
Blends easily. Smells good. My only issue is how expensive it is. I have very pale skin and can burn within fifteen minutes of sun exposure. I only use this on my face, but you have to reapply every two hours. Sunscreen isn't a one and done deal. If you're sweating, you need to reapply. If you're out in the sun for over two hours, you need to reapply. I do like that this sunscreen does not clog your pores.
Maya T.
First bought this because I thought it'd be good for my dry skin, I spent $30 dollars for basically sunscreen and it compares to any other face sunscreen. It claims to have a fresh Lilly scent but I feel it smells like any other sunscreen. Aside from the price it works well and wearing this under makeup doesn't make it weird
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I didn’t find this to do much for my skin. I’m Italian so I my skin tone is medium/tan all year. I never burn in the sun even without sunscreen but I wear it to protect my skin. I have to reapply every fifteen minutes even if I’m in the shade. I never had that happen with any sunscreen. I don’t like the way it feels on the skin, it has a weird scent to it, and it just doesn’t do anything for my skin.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Love this sun screen for my face. It was not greasy, absorbed into my skin quickly and my face never burned.  I only reapplied once. I'm always afraid of  facial sun screens making me break out but this sun screen did not. I love it. I will definitely be using it this summer.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Unfortunately this is not all I was hoping it would be. It will give you more of a dewy finish as opposed to a more matte finish. However the description doesn't say matte. It is lightweight and spreads easy, a little bit sticky but no too bad. I bought the smaller bottle as a trial. I prefer a matte finish. The smell is pleasant and not too strong in my opinion. I'll finish it but won't repurchase.
☹️
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?