BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
I love this for summer! It layers well under makeup and doesn't leave a white cast. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy or leave it shiny. I've never been burned while wearing it. I think this is one of the most important beauty products for summer! Pick it up at Sephora, you won't be disappointed!
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
I received this in my Boxycharm and love it !!! I was so scared to buy it because of the price and sunscreens always seem to break me out. But this is the PERFECT sunscreen for the face. It's meant to go under makeup. I have been using this and so has my daughter. A little goes a long way too. This has been helping me tremendously with avoiding sunburns. XOXO.
Yenii G.
Me encanta siempre lo uso para la playa oh piscina me cuida mucho la cara y me gusta mucho su olor lo que si me echo poco es suficiente para que me cubra y proteja toda mi piel gracias por este fantastico producto ...tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Christine Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love this sunscreen! It smells nice, goes on light and nongreasy, and makeup applies over it with a little primer and stays put all day! I used one pump of this on my face and a second pump on my décolleté each day at Coachella, and I didn't burn AT ALL! No weird tan marks or issues either. SO WORTH THE MONEY TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN!
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Very Nice sunscreen. Very nice texture when applied, it dosnt feel too thick or greasy. It was very effective and I was satisfied. I feel it was gentle enough to use on anyone. I purchased this at Ulta and would highly recommend to others. The packaging is very nice and this product should last you a while, its a decent nice quality bottle of sunscreen.
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
This is a fantastic facial sunscreen! I find the product to be light and it serves as a great base to the rest of my facial products. The only qualm I have is that I find this product to be easily replaceable with Aveeno/similar drug store products.
Carmelita S.
Utica, NY
I recently went on a cruise and brought this with me. I received a sample size in a set. This was so great because it doesn't feel super heavy on your face like other sunscreens. I didn't, but you could very easily layer a foundation or a tinted moisturizer over this for coverage. Very travel friendly as it comes with a plastic cap to cover the pump.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
I love this sunscreen!!! The packaging is to die for. Overall it's a great product and definitely worth the investment. It's easy to work with and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen with lots of benefits!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Absolutely love Tarte products! This product is a bit pricey but works so well!!! The packaging is just absolutely adorable. If you're going to be exposed to the sun it's always a great idea to apply sunscreen but no one really wants to apply a sticky and greasy formula to your face. This product is perfect for taking the place of other types of sunscreens.
Kaitlyn W.
Upper Sandusky, OH
It works it's a sunscreen for 30 but I wish they would make it like 50 or something because some places are super hot and I get really hot if it's just 30 so I'm a little upset but I also love it because it's moisturizing and it's cute and it's fun to wear because it snows good and everything
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?