BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christin C.
Smithville, MO
A really great sunscreen! It was a little heavy on my skin, but it wasn’t as bad as some I’ve experienced! Always feel safe with Tarte products, more natural ingredients! Love the smell of this product! The price is reasonable !
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
It did not do any good to my face, it only clumped up as i put it on over my moisturizer. I was very disappointed but it at least had a smooth silky texture to it. So it wasn't horrible unlike other products ive used in the past
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
On its own it looks very beutiful on the skin yet it irritated my skin . It also does not look or mix good with other facial product. For me this product was deffinitley not my cup of tea. It is grea that it contains spf 30 tho.
Whitney A.
Odessa, MO
I enjoy this facial sunscreen because it sits well under my makeup. I wear this alone on my face mixed in with a tinted moisturizer or I just leave it alone. A good purchase and not very expensive. The packaging is a bit bulky for my taste since I have a ton of skincare to lug around.
Sonal S.
Hydrating but a bit too greasy for me. I have oily skin so it doesn’t sink in nicely before adding makeup. I’m guessing this might be more geared towards those with skin dry. There was no white cast left though, so that was nice.
Paige W.
I love this because it is in such cute packaging. Like you know when you walk past the isle and see something cute so you just gotta buy it regardless?.... that was me with this product. I haven’t tried it out yet but it looks cute so it’s already a four star product
Jena R.
Very nice sunscreen and I definitely recommend. I have very sensitive skin and it worked perfectly for me. I got mine from Tarte’s website and u feel like the price is worth it! I do not think they need to change the product at all. Overall it is a great sunscreen.
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this moisturizer/ sunscreen it goes so well under makeup because it’s not greasy or heavy at all. Best part is my sensitive skin wasn’t bothered with it like it normally is with sunscreens. Tarts remains a brand to beat!
Yana N.
Feels great on the skid give you a glowing complexion definitely recommend this to all my friends it’s a great price and I’ll definitely be buying this again in the little bottle can last up to 4 to 5 months if you use it every day
Yennhi V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great option for a physical sunscreen. In the summer I would use this underneath my makeup and it work out fine because it doesn’t give off a white cast which is good and rare to find in a sunscreen. It isn’t greasy or heavy, very light weight on the skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?