BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
I received this product as a sample in a subscription box that I am signed up for. It was weightless on my skin when I put it on. It didn't make my foundation cakey or splotchy, thank God! I don't usually buy sunscreens because I usually use a foundation or moisturizer with SPF in it already. However, if I was going to buy one separately, this would probably be the winner!
Tanya T.
Deltona, FL
I think it's so important to protect your face with SPF daily so I decided to try this product since I usually like Tarte products. This was not an exception. It is lightweight and doesn't feel like sunscreen. It's hydrating and doesn't have any scent to it so my boyfriend loves to use it also. I can also put my foundation on top of it so my face is protected and perfect :
Haley E.
Bought this before a vacation and I still use it daily. I can only use mineral sunscreen on my face, as chemical sunscreens tends to turn me bright red and then make my skin dry and flaky.
The smell is great! Although this sunscreen is somewhat moisturizing, I find that my skin is more comfortable if I apply a little of my regular moisturizer before applying this product.
David S.
Logan, Utah
My friend bought this product and has let me use it a few times on our way to the pool. She seems to love it an might even be a bit stingy but am glad she shared!

It is light, non-oily, and the smell didn't bother me. It doesn't claim to be waterproof but I only needed to apply once and my face didn't burn in spite of my swimming in the sun for a few hours. Great product!
G M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have super sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with any new products I try on my skin. My skin will get really irritated and break out into a rash or get pimples. So when I tried this product I loved it! It looked great under my makeup. Didn't make me look cakey or oily. This is my go-to spf before applying makeup! Does not clog my pores or make me break out!
Emily A.
This sunscreen is great. It's light on the skin, absorbs well, and doesn't leave a white residue that some sunscreens do. It also lives up to its SPF claims - the skin on my face is very sensitive and often gets flushed when I forget to wear SPF, but when I wear this my skin doesn't burn at all, even after a full day in the sun. Great for outdoor activities or every day.
Samantha M.
This is an excellent sunscreen. It's free of parabens and it smells amazing. It doesn't leave your face feeling oily, and it actually protects your skin against the sun for a long time. This has to be one of the best sunscreens ever, but the only con about this is that it's quite pricey. I love this product so much thought that the price doesn't matter that much to me.
I got this in my Sephora play box and I LOVE it!! It doesn't brake my skin out or cause irritation. I will be purchasing the full size product. I'm continually impressed with Tarte skin care products. This smells like regular spf but more floral. It doesn't leave your face greasy or tacky. I recommend anyone wanting to protect their face this summer to give this a try.
Brianna R.
Delevan, NY
I love this sunscreen! First of all, the packaging is to die for. The bright purple with the silicone feeling is gorgeous on my vanity, which also reminds me to apply this every morning before I do my makeup. This doesn't break me out, which is a big plus, and it doesn't cause any flashback in photos. I will definitely be repurchasing this after I finish this bottle!
Nicole W.
Sumas, WA
I love this sunscreen. It is made with only natural sunscreen ingredients, so I know I'm not putting chemicals on my face when I use it. I don't like how pricey it could be ( if you used in on your entire body), but it's great for my face and neck. I find that this doesn't break me out like other face sunscreens. I will continue buying this as long as Tarte makes it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?