BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Christina M.
Wake Forest , NC
I’ve only used a sample version. The smell isn’t strong and it’s light weight. I need something to go under my makeup because it doesn’t have an SPF in it. The cost is a bit much for what it is. That’s the only thing that has kept me from buying the full size version.
Breanna M.
Victorville, CA
I use this sunscreen because I get bad sunburn on my thighs. After using this product, I never have sunburn again. The packaging is beautiful my favorite color is purple. It is just small enough to carry in your purse on the go.
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
I’ve had no issues with the sunscreen lotion I put a little bit on my face before I do you like make up and just Pat a little bit on when I do you foundation it helps my face and it keeps my skin feeling most arise in not so dried out from the sun while wearing make up
Alanis D.
Arizona
This sunscreen is good. The only thing I don't like about it is that it leaves a white cast if you use too much. I tend to wear it mostly under my makeup. Other than that its good, protects the skin well and smells really good.
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I love this because it is in such cute packaging. Like you know when you walk past the isle and see something cute so you just gotta buy it regardless?.... that was me with this product. I haven’t tried it out yet but it looks cute so it’s already a four star product
Liana M.
Las Cruces
Tartes Tarteguard is great if you’re looking for something relatively inexpensive that gets the job done! The smell isn’t chemical like most sunscreens that I’ve tried, and it doesn’t leave my skin super oily! I find that it sinks into my skin really nice actually!
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
What a pretty bottle for sunscreen. Picked up a bottle for a tropical cruise from Sephora when the Tarte collection was introduced. Wish they had more SPF protection, but like how easy the lotion is to apply, not too sticky.
Denise D.
Kuttawa
This is by far my favorite facial sunscreen. This product has really nice packaging and is very effective yet gentle. This product exceeded my expect ions I will defiantly buy this product again as it has become my favorite.
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
This sunscreen smells nice and it does not irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts. It is a natural sunscreen, so no toxic chemicals. It is also vegan and cruelty-free! I have not gotten a sun burn so I think it works well but I don't spend a lot of time in the sun. The only downside for me is it makes my face look a little oily. Otherwise I would give it five stars. I've been using it for about a year and will continue to use this product. It is a little pricey
Cynthia S.
The only thing I do not care for on tarte products is the cost but then again you get what you pay for. You truly do. I can’t complain about any thing tarte offers I am constantly purchasing and repurchasing their products.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora