BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelsie C.
Smithtown, NY
Good sunscreen, it works and doesn't leave a greasy feeling and is reasonably priced. I got a sample of it in one of my subscription boxes, the only thing I didn't like about it was the smell.
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
This suncreen is amazing! It smells delicious, it goes on smoothly and leave a shimmery glow to your skin. It is gentle and very well worth the price. I will be purchasing again for next year.
Yasmin A.
North Hills, CA
This product is good, or just did not do justice for my skin type. This product is not for everyone. I gave this to my mom, and the product was doing my mom justice. It just made her skin good
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
This sunscreen has been everywhere this summer ( Sephora play, Sephora sun kit, Macy's sun kit) but I am going through sunscreen like crazy so I am not complaining. Like the formula and smell.
Samantha D.
I really love tarts sunscreen products ! I love the formula I love the packaging and the smell! They are very pricey! You can buy them from ulta online and sometimes they have special offers !
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
I think it works exactly as it says it's going too, while using this product I've never had a sunburn or felt like I was a bit sun burned. It feels nice on the skin without it being too heavy.
Vivian D.
This is easy to put on and it doesn't have a gross smell but it makes you look really shiny. I went to the beach the other day and tanned a little but it did not protect my face from the sun.
Katie L.
I love this! I love protecting my face from the sun and this is so easy. Doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged and the smell is pretty good. A little sun-screeny but not overwhelming
Leah V.
PUEBLO WEST, CO
I love the smell of this product I don't know why! I love that it is a really good sunscreen but at the same time doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a thick layer of something on it.
Marron G.
Salt Lake City, UT
My favorite!!!! I LOVE TARTE. It's an amazing product and met my expectations. Got it at Sephora and you can get it online. Get it! Because it's cruelty free and that's what is most important
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?