BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Shannon K.
The sunscreen is so soft and light. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy and heavy. It works well when used with make up too. It doesn't change anything or qualities about the make up you use. It's a must have if your out on the sun alot.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
April C.
Maywood, IL
It smells great but didn’t work as I honestly still burned really bad! I was out all day and heard good reviews so I thought I would give it a try but by the end of the day my skin was red and just hurting but maybe it just wasn’t for me.
Ana A.
Balch Springs, TX
I like this sunscreen because it doesn’t have me looking white . Also it doesn’t feel greasy on my skin. It definitely met my expectations. And I will continue buying it.
Tiffanie G.
Wichita Falls
I am completely in love with this product and all of the products from this line perfect for any skin type of course on the cheaper side but I definitely recommend this product
Ailene R.
Tarte is amazing period. This sunscreen worked great on me and I have sensitive skin so this is awesome it totally meet my expectations it’s probably the best sunscreen I have used
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
Great product! I wish more came in the bottle—I’ve only used samples. I wish the bottle was bigger so you’d get more. The samples (I had quite a few) were great! It wasn’t too thick or oily for my face.
Destiney M.
Lexington, KY
I'm so happy to have found a facial sunscreen that have a SPF over 15, this product is my go to during every season but especially the summer when the sun is out to scorch me.
Lindsea W.
Did the job but I didn’t see anything special about this particular sunscreen. I would probably save my money on this one and get a drug store brand. I do enjoy the packaging.
Sam F.
Asheville, NC
Works great. A little greasy but feels good on the skin. Love the packaging, very pretty and high end. Does a great job protecting your skin from the damaging rays of the sun.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora