BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Taste products especially this one. I definitely don't use sunscreen a lot but I had to try this one when I saw it at the store. Left my skin feeling great as well as I loved the product.
Devin M.
Schofield, wi
This products works well if your skin is not sensitive. After using this product and going into the sun my skin started to burn slightly so I had to wash my face and apply a different product.
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
This sunscreen has been everywhere this summer ( Sephora play, Sephora sun kit, Macy's sun kit) but I am going through sunscreen like crazy so I am not complaining. Like the formula and smell.
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
This suncreen is amazing! It smells delicious, it goes on smoothly and leave a shimmery glow to your skin. It is gentle and very well worth the price. I will be purchasing again for next year.
Samantha D.
I really love tarts sunscreen products ! I love the formula I love the packaging and the smell! They are very pricey! You can buy them from ulta online and sometimes they have special offers !
Lauryn Q.
Louisville, KY
When your going to the beach, this is a must! Protecting your face is a must and this will do the job! Plus I love that it's not greasy feeling and it's all natural product! I would buy again!
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
I think it works exactly as it says it's going too, while using this product I've never had a sunburn or felt like I was a bit sun burned. It feels nice on the skin without it being too heavy.
Yasmin A.
North Hills, CA
This product is good, or just did not do justice for my skin type. This product is not for everyone. I gave this to my mom, and the product was doing my mom justice. It just made her skin good
kara k.
Roselle Park, NJ
This stuff is great. it gives you great coverage and only need to re apply every so often. it is worth the price because it keeps your skin safe without the horrible smell of others sunscreens
Kelsie C.
Smithtown, NY
Good sunscreen, it works and doesn't leave a greasy feeling and is reasonably priced. I got a sample of it in one of my subscription boxes, the only thing I didn't like about it was the smell.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?