BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Sabrina N.
I've been using this sunscreen/moisturizer for months, and I'm in love with it. It protects your skin from the sun cause you know it has 30 SPF and also moisturize your skin too. It doesn't dry out your skin and it actually does it job which is moisturize and protects your skin from the sun.
The C.
Baldwin, NY
This sunscreen did what it was supposed to do: it didn't get me sunburnt! However, the texture of the sunscreen itself was super oily, and it made my face shiny and kinda gross. It also didn't last very long. I purchased this at Sephora, which is expensive. I'd rather pay less money for a sunscreen that I'm 100% in love with rather than one that I'm on the fence about!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This is the holy grail of all sunscreens especially for my dry skin. It was so gentle on my skin and did its job and made my skin look good while doing it. I love the packaging, of course! I bought it once and I am almost down to my last few pumps, so I will be repurchasing within the next couple of days.
Emily V.
Accokeek, MD
I apply this lightweight sunscreen only on my face and I love it. It leaves my face glowy but not white. It doesn't really have a scent which I like since most sunscreens do! It also applies well under make up without leaving your face looking pale. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Vanessa G.
Seattle, WA
I have only used a sample size of it in one my sephora favorites purchase. I have used it for a week and I like how it absorbs to my skin and does not feel anything. It is not greasy nor have the sunscreen smell. It does not give photo flashbacks either! As for the sun protection, I'm unsure as I have just used it daily going out and about and not hanging in the beach. I think for daily use it is great!
Kendal W.
As a very fair skin girl I get sun poisoning very easily during the summer months. My fair skin is also very very sensitive and most sunblock does more harm than good on my skin. Tarteguard spf 30 is a chemical, paraben, and phthalate free sun screen which is also vegan and hypoallergenic. It has the feeling of a luxurious moisturizer instead of the usual thick sticky feelings of most sunscreens. This product works wonderful on hot summer days and is natural and actually good for your skin!
Meg M.
Somerville, MA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a white cast on my fair skin and absorbs nicely, with a nice amount of moisturizing. I don mind the scent either. I used up a sample and purchased a full size direct from tarte, but the bottle expires in 2 months. I'm hesitant to use a product like sunscreen so close to the expiration date. Tarte was wonderful about refunding my purchase, but I think I'll be buying my sunscreens in person from now on just to be sure they are still good. It would definitely rate higher if the stock was kept fresh.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I received this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in my Glossybox this month, and so far Inreally like it. It does not have that strong "sunscreen" scent which I like. I love that it is not oily, and it works great as a moisturizer before applying makeup or just as your daily moisturizer!
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I only use this in the spring in summer but its a great product to take on vacations of if you're going to be laying out for a long period of time. I have great coverage so you won't burn and hydrates your skin I dont use it very often or it would get a higher score.
Jeannette B.
I LOVE this sunscreen for my face. It says all over sunscreen but the bottle is small for al all over body sunscreen, so I use exclusively for my face. My face is sensitive and prone to breakouts of products that aren't specifically for your face, but this one didn't break me out! When I put this sunscreen on, no need for moisturizer. It's so moisturizing and leaves me skin a bit dewey. I love it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?