BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this sunscreen I just wish it was cheaper, the price point and the amount of sunscreen I use just doesn't add up or make sense financially and I'm not one to not splurge on expensive items.
Sierra A.
Love this sunscreen. Doesn't make my oily skin feel overly oily. I will be purchasing this product again. The price is pretty fair for this product. You don't need much to cover your whole face.
Jeanette M.
Oceanside, CA
By far my most favorite facial sunscreen ever. Such an amazing consistency, not overly thick and not oily at all. Beautiful makeup application after, obsessed!!! Must buy again. Love love love!!
Megan V.
San Antonio, TX
Love this mineral sunscreen. It goes on nicely and less is more! I can wear makeup over it and it doesn't leave me oily or with a white sheen. It is rather expensive to get it when it's on sal!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion its the perfect spf i don't have to worry about getting toasted outside i carry it everyday with me in my purse just my go to i simply looove it!
Naoko S.
First I did not like it, but I like the fact that bottle is sanitary and it works. Tarte products usually has good ingredients, so I may purchase it again, but I am hoping they make higher SPF.
Alice A.
Love this! Doesn't leave a white overcast on my skin. Protection , protection, protection is the key for healthy skin. After using this sunscreen this is the only one I'll be using for my face!
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love the purple bottle:) tarte has pretty good nourishing and natural ingredients in their products. this suncreen Lotion is pretty good, but I think I can get a cheaper one that works as well.
Megan M.
Shirley, NY
Doesn't make me break-out nor does it make me even more oily. Use it everyday as a staple in my skin care routine. I received a sample in my sephora play box and will be purchasing a full size.
Sara R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Taste products especially this one. I definitely don't use sunscreen a lot but I had to try this one when I saw it at the store. Left my skin feeling great as well as I loved the product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?