BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chris P.
Roscoe, IL
The Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum has a SPF of 30. I have used it on both my face and body. It does not cause any breakouts or skin irritation like some other brands. Tarte advertises their products as vegan and formulated without paragons, mineral oil,  phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, and gluten, which makes a difference in how the products effect the skin.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wear this under makeup or without makeup and you're covered! Nice scent and works great I picked this up at Sephora for the summer and I can tell it's going to last for a long time. A little goes along way! And it doesn't have that terrible sunscreen scent like other brands. A summer MUST.
Emily B.
Radcliff , KY
Love this product! One of the best things you can do for your skin is to buy a good sunscreen. This is great for the face and helps reduce wrinkles and sunspots. This sunscreen doesn't hinder my makeup application if I let it sit for 15-20 minutes before applying my primer and foundation.
Kaitlyn R.
Alexandria, VA
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the idea of a mist sunscreen for application over foundation mid day but this one makes me a little too oily. The couple times I've used it I've looked in the mirror later on after application and have found a white film over my skin. It easily blots away but you have to remember to blot or else you'll walk around with stuff on your face and who wants that?
Amanda L.
I really like the tarte Tartguard. I have really sensitive skin and I also burn really easy. This does not cause any issues with my skin and protects my skin from harmful sun with just normal daily use. It works well under my foundation and does not cause oxidation. My only complain would be that my t zone does get oiler than normal about half way through my day when I use this.
Morgan  B.
In my opinion Tarte is one of the most under rated skin care companies! I absolutely love this brand! Not only do all of their products work extremely well, they also smell great! I love this sunscreen because it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy like a lot of other sunscreens and I feel like I am actually getting great protection with it! Have repurchased this product several times!
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This is the BEST foundation ever. I have used MAC, lancome, arbonne, Chanel, etc.. this is the BEST. Love it!!
I am fait to light medium and got light. The seller was even awesome. Great coverage. I have freckles and this gives
my completion and flawless look. I am dry and flakey with over foundations but not with this. Thank you TARTE!
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I took this baby on a trip to Mexico during very hot and humid whether and it did amazing on my face. There were times where I would just wear this and my concealer with a little bit of highlight and I called it a day. The only con is that it comes in a glass bottle and if dropped, it will break.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I think this sunscreen was good at protecting as well as hydrating, without feeling greasy. I personally don't really like sunscreen, so although it was good for my skin a feel like you can get cheap drug store sun screen to achieve the same effect.
Amanda S.
Providnce Vlg, TX
I use this product every day and have for over a year, the smell is pretty great and I love it's effectiveness. The only issue I have is, like most sunblocks, it does leave the skin with a white ring, as a Hispanic woman with darker skin it makes me look really pale so thank god for makeup right? It's so important to wear sunscreen on your face so I'm glad Tarte offers this.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?