BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Best stuff ever, not only does it work beautifully, it has such a soft amazing smell . I use it even if I am not going outside such great stuff . I always have a back up .
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Light product that never feels heavy on your face, it smells great and is absorbed quickly without any greasy texture. It can easily be applied prior to makeup or alone.
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product a lot. It is expensive for the amount included in the bottle, but it’s worth it as it’s one of the few sunscreens that actually doesn’t break me out!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
It smells great and isn't over powering. Product soaks in beautifully and it does not leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Fairly inexpensive, a little goes a long way!
queen s.
mcminville
This is literally the best sunscreen for a face full of makeup that you don’t want off. But also don’t want sunburned on the face. Was an exiting review last summer and great having around when in need. And family beach trips.
Erika V.
Best sunscreen for your face to use! Its spf 30 which is pretty good even if you're not in the sun much. I'm always in the sun and this product is the best to use for me
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
A summer staple, for sure! I put it on between my morning skincare routine and my makeup routine for full protection from the sun that works WITH, not against my makeup!
Stephanie J.
Kincaid, WV
Granted I don't go in the sun often, im extremely pale but when I do this is the sun protectant I use. It protects against harmful sun rays and it's not heavy or greasy.
Cortnee J.
San Antonio
I love this stuff. So important to add sunscreen to your makeup routine and this is a must have in my bag, especially during the summer. Great and responsible purchase!
Tiffany R.
Harlan
Very effective product! Love tarte skincare products as well as their shape tape but not so much their foundations! But this product all in all I’d rate it about a 9/10
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back