BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
I received this on #sephoraplay that i get monthly. I love how it smells and it so smooth after. I usually put it before my makeup, let it dry then pit foundation and my makeup looks good all day.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I can't say enough good things about this sunscreen. It goes on smooth and completely absorbs into my skin. It smells great and the packaging is super cute. This is definitely my Go-To sunscreen.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Doesn't leave a white cast and absorbs pretty well! Cute packaging too. The bottle lasts a really long time so while it's more expensive than drugstore brands I think it can be worth the splurge.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice sunscreen but for me it is not worth the money. There are plenty of drug store options that work fine for me in this department. This smells nice and doesn't bother my skin though.
Arianna B.
Des Moines
I love it! Smells amazing, and makes my skind so soft. I have naturally oily or dry skin, depending on my skins mood, and this sunscreen was amazing. It hydrated my skin without making it greasy.
Arksana p.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Being a WOC using sunscreen isn't very hard but have oily skin i would say is the hard part using tarteguard didn't give me that hassle of choosing protection or suffering , 2nd purchase so far !
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
I used this product for a day of water fun. I didn't re apply during the day, and I didn't get home with super dry skin, over all I think this sunblock works great. The cute packaging is a plus.
Bernadette T.
I received this in one of my beauty subscriptions. This formula is lightweight and works great with my foundation. After I was done I bought the original size and fill this one for a travel one.
Lindsey M.
I actually really like this sunscreen. The spf is the perfect amount and it hasn't made me break out yet, which is super important to me! I've only tried the sample but I'll probably repurchase.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this sunscreen I just wish it was cheaper, the price point and the amount of sunscreen I use just doesn't add up or make sense financially and I'm not one to not splurge on expensive items.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?