BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kendal W.
As a very fair skin girl I get sun poisoning very easily during the summer months. My fair skin is also very very sensitive and most sunblock does more harm than good on my skin. Tarteguard spf 30 is a chemical, paraben, and phthalate free sun screen which is also vegan and hypoallergenic. It has the feeling of a luxurious moisturizer instead of the usual thick sticky feelings of most sunscreens. This product works wonderful on hot summer days and is natural and actually good for your skin!
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I received this tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in my Glossybox this month, and so far Inreally like it. It does not have that strong "sunscreen" scent which I like. I love that it is not oily, and it works great as a moisturizer before applying makeup or just as your daily moisturizer!
Lindsey M.
this is a really nice sunscreen, i could say so myself i feel like it isn't the best or the worse, for me in general i have very very sensitive skin and i tend to get super burned and it's really really bad i didn't like this one as much i feel like if it was a little stronger than yes
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI

The fact that this product softens my skin and protects my skin is amazing just it didn't make my skin as soft as I wanted it to. It was gentle, but a little too gentle. It met all my expectations except how soft my skin go. I feel that they could put more vitamins in that are great for your skin. Like Vitamin E
Melissa Q.
I honestly just bought this for the cute bottle it came in. When I received it I was at first a little disappointed by the size of it (I got the smaller version - but it was MUCH smaller than I had anticipated) and then it applies like a normal while sunscreen. The only difference that I could tell is that it didn't leave my skin that oily, but there are so many facial sunscreens that don't do that. It just seems very unnecessary and not worth the money.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I was honestly disappointed in this product. I had to return my first bottle because it was curdled. The second bottle wasn't much better and I guess I expected so much more from Tarte, which I generally love as a brand. It went on thick and greasy feeling with a strong sunscreen scent and 30 spf did nothing for me here in Arizona, and I still burned on my cheeks and forehead within 15 minutes.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I really like this sunscreen because it doesn't feel heavy or smell as strong as other facial sunscreens I have tried in the past. Its light doesn't burn and the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell is a total win for me id buy again.
Megan B.
Tarte is my all around favorite makeup brand for pretty much all things skin. This product is light, non greasy, & feels good on the skin. I highly recommend this if you prefer cruelty-free brands & don't mind spending a bit more on suncare. Give it a try in one of their awesome sets
Maya T.
First bought this because I thought it'd be good for my dry skin, I spent $30 dollars for basically sunscreen and it compares to any other face sunscreen. It claims to have a fresh Lilly scent but I feel it smells like any other sunscreen. Aside from the price it works well and wearing this under makeup doesn't make it weird
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I received a sample of this in a subscription box, and it was lightweight, didn't smell horrible, and sat well on my skin.  I didn't feel like it clogged my pores.  I feel like a little went a long way.  Although it worked well, I don't know if I'd purchase the full size due to the price of it.  I feel like there are other great face sun screens out there for less money.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?