BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
Great sunscreen, but it leaves a white cast on deep skin. The spf protection is always great but if you aren't wearing foundation for the day you will see the typical "mask like" film on the skin when using a white colored sunscreen. It never felt too greasy or heavy and it does sink into the skin very well. For no makeup days you may want to try something else, but when wearing makeup this is a great choice for facial sunscreen.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
Pretty dang good sunscreen!! This was a good daily sunscreen that I used on no makeup days. It didn't break me out or cause any other issues. It did leave my skin looking slightly greasy, but I was using it when I worked in the yard so I didn't care. The piece is pretty steep for the amount of product you get. There are plenty of cheaper drug store options. Even cruelty free ones.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones. Because I have lupus, I have to be very careful to protect myself from the sun, so thanks to Tarte I am able to go out without the worry of causing myself harm. Now about ease of application, that is made simple by the pump on the top of the bottle allowing you to control how much product you want. The formula itself is very creamy and feels soft on the skin without feeling greasy. And lastly, unlike most sunscreens, tarte's spf smells really good! Although this may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, it's every bit worth it when it comes to protecting your health
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
i received a deluxe sample of tartguard from a Sephora Play! box. tarte can do no wrong! they make amazing products, and i love the lightweight feel of the tartguard on my skin. also a huge fan of the tarteguard tinted moisturizer, which also has spf protection.
Emily B.
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I loved it. I try to use sunblock every day especially now during the summer with my extremely fair skin and it worked really well without needing to reapply or making my makeup slip. I really loved the packaging too the glass bottle made it feel very high end and just cool lol. You definitely get what you pay for on this product
Eleni B.
Okeana, OH
I really like this sunscreen. I got it as a reward a while ago using my Sephora points and have been taking it traveling with me ever since. I love that it has very little scent and goes on smoothly. It works well under makeup, too, which is a huge plus in my book! The non-greasy formula also keeps my skin from becoming an oil slick by the end of the day. Recommend.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Its nice and serves its purpose. Very beautiful bottle and exceeds my expectations. Very gentle on my skin. Still I think my favorite part is the softish bottle!! I got it in my glossy box, the full size. I recommend to everyone!!tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Genna M.
Alexandria
This product worked so well on my face it was super good and it also helped me get rid of some acne in my face. It even helped me get rid of my sunburn which was on my nose and it hurt super bad. But once I applied this product it got rid of it in almost a week
Angelica M.
Tarteguard is a great sunscreen to use on an everyday basis. Applying this sunscreen under my makeup protects my skin from any burning from the sun. It has an spf 30 so its perfect for those days when the sun isn't beaming so strong! Would definitely recommend
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I LOVE Tarte products and I really like this sunscreen, except for the greasiness of it.  It really leaves my face shiny and makes it LOOK like I'm wearing sunscreen.  I still use it because it smells good and doesn't sting my face the way other sunscreens do, but I wish it came in a matte finish.  I deducted one star for the greasy/shiny factor.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?