BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Meena T.
Shelby Twp, MI
It’s is great sunscreen. Very good packaging and great product. I see no white cast after I apply it in my skin . Very light weight on skin . It is pricey but A little goes a long way . Must have product from tarte
Saleha R.
Bolingbrook
This sunscreen is great. It doesn’t leave my skin looking pasty, and for my dry skin; it feels nourishing. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Best stuff ever, not only does it work beautifully, it has such a soft amazing smell . I use it even if I am not going outside such great stuff . I always have a back up .
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This sunscreen does not makes my face oily and it is very comfortable on my skin. I got a simple of this product and loved it after using it. I am looking forward to buy this product.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA
Are use this as a daily sunscreen and I actually enjoy this product compared similar products because the smell is not overbearing and does not mess up my sensitive skinA
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I just love love this lotion it not only smellls so good but it protects my face from the son it’s my everyday lotion I recommend it to evey woman out in the sun everyday
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Light product that never feels heavy on your face, it smells great and is absorbed quickly without any greasy texture. It can easily be applied prior to makeup or alone.
queen s.
mcminville
This is literally the best sunscreen for a face full of makeup that you don’t want off. But also don’t want sunburned on the face. Was an exiting review last summer and great having around when in need. And family beach trips.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
It smells great and isn't over powering. Product soaks in beautifully and it does not leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Fairly inexpensive, a little goes a long way!
Elizabeth S.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product a lot. It is expensive for the amount included in the bottle, but it’s worth it as it’s one of the few sunscreens that actually doesn’t break me out!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?