BY TARTE #26 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
I only got this maybe a week ago but it seems to be working fairly well. It’s really light and smells nice. I have a nice dewy glow after using this without looking greasy. The bottle is really cute and a nice size
Tanya S.
Glendale
This product is amazing I love it so much!!! The price is alright but this product works I would definitely get it again my fave feels amazing. I love it so much!
Jennifer M.
Clearfield, UT
I got a sample of this in a Tarte order. I used it a couple times. It was a good sunscreen. The smell wasn't too strong, and my makeup applied pretty well on top.
Jessica K.
muskegon
This is a great little sunscreen and I just used it when I bought the Sephora Sun Safety kit. It’s very good for sensitive skin and I will repurchase the product.
Kimberly B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I’m on. Antibiotics that make my very sun sensitive, this sunscreen does the job without breaking me out. I bought it at Sephora. It comes in very nice packaging.
Khandie W.
Jamaica, NY
This product is a must have for the summertime!!! It protects your skin really well and it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing sunscreen! Definitely my favorite especially for the beach
Kylie S.
san diego
Tarte is an amazing company, and as a matter of fact, I have yet to find a product that I have not absolutely loved! This is the same, great spf coverage, not greasy, and left my skin feeling super soft as well.
steph d.
West chester , PA
Wondering combination of sunscreen and lotion. It keeps my skin from burning also well as moisturized in the hot skin which can cause some much damage to skin if you are not careful
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I have really oily and sensitive skin so this taste sunscreen feels great and non greasy underneath my foundation, BB cream or no make up! It doesn’t break me out and it doesn’t hurt my skin like many other products. Used to I would avoid sunscreens bc of how bad they’d hurt my skin and make me break out but I suffered through it bc I can’t go with out sunscreen but upon finding this things have really changed for my skin!
Corrine G.
Knoxville
I loves this stuff! You can use It for tanning and even sitting on the beach. It seems to stay even when im sweating and takes alot for me to have to reapply it.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?