BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
I've tried this once. I didn't use it constantly soo I can't really say I've used it multiple times & seen that it was the same every time. but my first use was great. Not greasy & easy application.
Sarah V.
San Bernardino, CA
I got this in a sample size and I found it to be a nice sunscreen. I liked that it went on well and didn't leave me feeling greasy. It soaked in well while still keeping my skin feeling moisturized.
Prisila M.
I don't own the product so I only used it once but that one time I used it, I fell in love ! The smell is just amazing and well it's probably the same affect as other sunscreens just a better smell.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Didn't break out my skin and kept me from getting a sunburn. Win win in my opinion! =) The only drawback is the price because there are other brands that are cheaper and do not break out your skin.
Katherine F.
This moisturizer works so well and leaves my skin super soft after the first use. I love using this all year round. I like the fact that it has SPF 30 instead of SPF 15 like some other products do.
Mekhribon T.
Hagerstown, MD
This is an awesome sunscreen, it doesn't have a strong sunscreen scent like others do, it's not sticky and it sinks in really fast like a moisturizer I love this product it is a must during summer.
Sophie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
GREAT PRODUCT! Follow directions as written on packaging. Product looks beautiful and packaging was very clean. Sunscreen is gentle on skin and as a first time user, I would use this product again.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
Must have for summer time. Tarte has the best products all around. Spf 30 is one of the highest I've seen to protect my fave without actually feeling like sunscreen. I would buy this product again.
ann b.
Austin, TX
Nice product. All mineral sunscreens, pleasant scent, lightweight texture. It's a little pricey and I wish it was a bit more moisturizing but it works well under makeup and doesn't cause breakouts.
Makayla L.
Loxley, AL
I love anything made by tarte! It's amazing that all products are cruelty free but also they work amazing and I love this not only does it protect you from the sun it also makes your skin so smooth
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?