BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erica L.
Rome, NY
Great sunscreen for under my makeup! Nice and light without being able to feel it after it dries. I received a deluxe size sample, and although I like it I don't think it's worth the hefty price tag.
Lily S.
Favorite sunscreen, but very overpriced. I received a sample of this product and immediately loved it. I went to purchase and it was just way too expensive for a sunscreen! Good, but too much money!!
Belem M.
When I know I'm going to be outside, I'll apply this to my face right before I do my makeup almost like a primer. It is very gentle and smells great. It isn't sticky and gives off a nice suddle glow!
jessica s.
Porterville, CA
This product is very light when you put it on and it really works for me i always use it every day on my face its really good and smell great .i love it a lot yes it meet my expectations really good.
Diana M.
My friend recommend I buy this the next time I was at Sephora and I did. It's a little more then I'm used to paying but it did work very well. It didn't feel heavy on my skin or leave it feeling oily
Gloria R.
I use this on days where I go out during the day, it is crucial to use sunscreen and protect your skin for anti aging purposes. It does not make my face greasy and it doesn't have a strong spf scent.
Brittany H.
Brandon, MS
I feel like I could get the same outcome with just a regular sunscreen. I think i just payed for a name. I got it from Sephora. I think it couldve worked better but I don't think i would buy it again.
Lauren D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Helped hydrate my skin very well. Didn't clog my pores like most sunscreens do. Also didn't irritate my face since I have sensitive skin. Highly recommend using when leaving the house on a sunny day.
Rebecca I.
Beverly Hills, MI
Beautiful sunscreen for the face! Spent a weekend in the sun and it didn't disappoint. I'm very fair and burn easily and this held up without a problem. Can't wait to purchase the full-size product!
Elizabeth M.
Love this! It doesn't dry out my skin or leave it oily. the sunscreen scent is a bit strong but I love the smell of sunscreen since it reminds me of summer days. Tarte keep doing what you are doing.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?