BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mia D.
Great non greasy sunscreen! Wish they made it in a higher SPF. Very lightweight, doesn't break me out. Very easy to put makeup on top of it. Kinda pricey but worth it for the quality. Would buy again!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
I guess being a huge fan of Tarte products helps but of course I love this one as well. Doesn't break me out like a lot of other products and of course keeps me from getting all those harmful UV rays!
Lori Z.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This is a very good facial sunscreen, it is a good
coverage and lasts a while, I put this on and then walked around LA for about 7 hours and I didn't burn at all, it is also non greasy and dries fast.
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
I love this sunscreen. I haven't noticed a horrible smell and it's definitely protected my skin. It also layers under makeup well and doesn't rub off. It is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing. I love the way it feels on the skin. I really wish it was spf 50 though. It goes on the skin really well without making my skin feel greasy or with a white cast. It's amazing
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
I like that it is travel sized and has a pump on it. I wish it had more SPF in it. I also like that it doesn't have that white pasty effect after you put it on. It works well under my foundation too.
Brittany H.
Brandon, MS
I feel like I could get the same outcome with just a regular sunscreen. I think i just payed for a name. I got it from Sephora. I think it couldve worked better but I don't think i would buy it again.
jessica s.
Porterville, CA
This product is very light when you put it on and it really works for me i always use it every day on my face its really good and smell great .i love it a lot yes it meet my expectations really good.
Belem M.
When I know I'm going to be outside, I'll apply this to my face right before I do my makeup almost like a primer. It is very gentle and smells great. It isn't sticky and gives off a nice suddle glow!
Lily S.
Favorite sunscreen, but very overpriced. I received a sample of this product and immediately loved it. I went to purchase and it was just way too expensive for a sunscreen! Good, but too much money!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?