BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

queen s.
mcminville
This is literally the best sunscreen for a face full of makeup that you don’t want off. But also don’t want sunburned on the face. Was an exiting review last summer and great having around when in need. And family beach trips.
Haley E.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Not too oily and great scent, I would definitely use again. A great purchase and super cute packaging. All for a great value. I am a huge fan of tarts, another home run.
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
Light product that never feels heavy on your face, it smells great and is absorbed quickly without any greasy texture. It can easily be applied prior to makeup or alone.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
A summer staple, for sure! I put it on between my morning skincare routine and my makeup routine for full protection from the sun that works WITH, not against my makeup!
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
It smells great and isn't over powering. Product soaks in beautifully and it does not leave my face feeling greasy or oily. Fairly inexpensive, a little goes a long way!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I sampled this from Sephora. It’s just sunscreen to me and since I don’t burn easy sunscreen isn’t a big deal for me. I’m not spending the money on this product no way!
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
Great sunscreen, I use it every day under my makeup. It’s a light formula that absorbs well into the skin for smooth makeup application as well as protect my skin from sun damage.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
Such a great summertime product. Absorbs well and doesn’t leave skin too oily. Smells good too. Works for sensitive skin. Great package size for traveling. Will definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Stephanie M.
Hampton, VA
i love this sunscreen! it gets me points at sephora, but it also actually protects your face from sunburns! i’ve recommended it to all of my friends and they all love it!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?