BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
Love this! Hasn't broken me out and I'm pretty sensitive to most sunscreen on my face. The smell is VERY sunscreenish though and seems to linger for quite awhile. Not greasy and makeup goes over nicely
Emma H.
UGH this product is SO freakin amazing! I really enjoy it. Yeah tarte is expensive but this product from them is so worth it. Sometimes you can get it in a sample size while ordering online so lookout!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
This was ok. I was expecting better for the price. It's a nice sample size to keep in your bag to use on your face. The dispenser is a pump so you do need to rub in with your fingers. I prefer a spray.
Jessica F.
Saraland, AL
This is a nice smelling sunscreen lotion. Only used it a couple of times but it has a great feel to it. Not oily or greasy. I would suggest this item to my friends. It is some great stuff for the price
Kim W.
Denver, CO
Love love love this product, doesn't make me break out, it feels light on the face, lasts a long time, its more on pricey side, but worth it, also comes in travel size, its effective, I will buy again!
Kaybre T.
Idaho Falls, ID
I live taste so much everything they have come out with is hands down amazing and there sunscreen is no different!i highly recommend this for people like me with sensitive skin that is also a bit oily!
Ashley A.
I love this brand. Not only do I buy this but I buy their makeup as well. I bought it at Sephora. Very effective. I'm in love with this. It's gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others.
Elaine O.
I just purchased this for my recent vacation to Puerto Rico and the southern Caribbean I used it everyday under my makeup. It was light and kept my face safe from the sun and id isn't get any sun burn!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! The little bottle is super cute and the formula of the product isn't sticky or greasy. Not to mention it smells great. It's great to throw in your bag for on the go reapplications.
Maria Eugenia C.
Once i put my feet on the beach the first thing i do is to protect myself, i just can forget about it because the most important thing for me is to have my face in very good state, and is not expensive
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?