BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Devon R.
Payette, ID
I received this sunscreen in a monthly subscription box. I did really like the consistency and the way it sat on my face. However if you are an oily skin girl then this does not work well underneath foundation.
Michelle R.
Bluewater
Love this stuff I'm a super light skinned girl and the sun does not like me. It works well in my face daily especially in the summer time. Got to use a good sunscreen or else you're going to age quickly
Nancy U.
Lowell, MA
Just bought this vacation.haven't really tested this long. So I can't really give much of a review it is lightweight which I appreciate. The smells is a light scent of perfume.
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Great sunscreen and very moisturizing. But very thick. Great for no makeup days. Makeup tends to slip and pill up over this sunscreen. I use it mixed with a tinted moisturizer.
Aliza A.
Flushing, NY
Only sunscreen I use. I need to protect my face in the summer because it gets very dry. This does the job with out fail. The packaging for is cute and girly. Totally met my expectations. Everyone should buy
Mahrylee L.
Orting
I LOVE this line, its a good price and goes on evenly. Ive bought this a few times now in the full size, and also in the travel size. And most of the time its in the Sephora favorites kits. I love itt!
Iris C.
Tampa
This works sooooo good and it also smells very good it’s really light when you apply it and you can barely feel it . It’s not sticky or anything and the packaging is very nice
Anna H.
Baltimore, MD
Comfortable to wear and smells good, but can cause irritation if used too close to the eyes. The packaging is sleek and I like the pump design. Based on the price I probably would not repurchase.
Morgan P.
Orange, CA
I love how this sunscreen feels on my skin. So many sunscreens have such an oily and thick feeling but Tarte has mastered and natural feeling, light product. Love this brand and love this product.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
Honestly I did not think this product was really worth it. I try to use a sunscreen everyday even in the dead of winter in Minnesota, but this product felt sorta sticky to me.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back