BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
emma C.
Croton Hdsn, NY
I love this sunscreen and I use it for my daily moisturizer. It dries fast and has a light fresh smell. Never gave me a sunburn and I love that it is all natural. It is a bit pricey, but it does the job.
Jessica C.
Lebanon, OH
I hated this product. It went on well, and didn't smell bad. BUT I broke out like no ones business! I never ever breakout. I had acne all over my face that was very hard to clear up. Stopped using ASAP.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I have only used this product once. I received it as a sample in another order. I wore it under my makeup and didn't have any problems with it. It did the job. I'm not sure how well it would work alone.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love taking care of my skin. I love that this is a trusted. They have so man products for so many different things. This does what it states it does. It smells great too and doesn't dry out your skin.
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Kaileigh S.
Johnstown, PA
My favorite spf! Little to no scent and a very nice texture. This really feels like it absorbs into my skin better than sitting on top of it. I would especially recommend this to someone with oily skin.
Kimmie B.
Stony Point, NY
Received this imessage a beauty box. Perfect size to toss in the beach bag. Really enjoyed the consistency and was worked well into the skin. The SPF 30 is great, and not to heavy to reapply when needed
Polina B.
Myrtle beach, SC
Great protection for small areas. A little overpriced for sunscreen but it's great for small areas like face and ears to make sure you don't get sunburned. Love the packaging absolutely beautiful color.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This is a very great product! It is a top notch product because you get exactly what you paid
For. It leaves your skin feeling protected, but also allows you to get a good color or on your skin as well!
TaeLynne G.
Tucson, AZ
As someone who burns easily, I love this sunscreen lotion. It isn't thicky/cakey like most sunscreens and I love that I can use my make up over it without it looking greasy. I think it's a great value!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?