BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
I had heard great things about it but it just didn't work out for me in the end. The sunscreen is greasy and doesn't smell pleasant. It did leave a white cast during the initial application but the more you rub the product into the skin it does go away. The smell goes away after about an hour or so as well. Unless I wash my face within a few hours of using this sunscreen, my forehead breaks out like crazy at the end of the day. I'm very unhappy because I really do like tarte's products but this sunscreen didn't do it for me :/ I will probably save it to use on the rest of my body but it's staying away from my face.
Samantha R.
I love this product i got it at the beginning of summer for when i go out running or i am just going to spread a lot of time in the sun. I have really fair skin and can not really tan well at all but this keeps me from burning and looking like a tomato.  It also does not dry out my skin at all, also i find that a little i goes a long way and that i have to don't have to use a lot which is nice. I highly recommend this sun screen.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
My daily sunscreen. I love how creamy and hydrating it is. However, it does leave a white cast on the skin even after it's absorbed. It also leaves a "glow" on the skin, which I like because my skin type is dry. If your skin is any darker than medium, or if your skin type is oily, I don't think you'll like this product.
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
I love anything tarte one of my favorite brand ever! They have very good quality stuff that is safe for sensitive skin. All their products smell amazing! They seem like a wonderful company with a great business!
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
I enjoy this sunscreen.  It is a bit oily and i have to wait awhile for it to sink in my skin.  I also wish that it was 50SPF at least for my face, I prefer a higher one there.  It comes in a nice glass bottle and had a fantastic pump.  It's also pricey for what it is.  I got it in a subscription box but would never pay $30 for it when I can get a higher spf at the drugstore for half the price.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
LOVE!! I have really sensitive skin so I break out when it comes to sun screen on my face. This didn't break me out!! I put it on 3-4 times while I was on the river in straight sun, no shade, for 8 hours! Not sunburnt at all. I highly recommend!!
Edit: realized I had an allergic reaction to this, still a great sunscreen, even though I reacted to it, I still didn’t get sunburnt! Funny but tragic because it was great ):
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
Now i only tried a sample of this one time! For that i give 4 stars. I like it that one time and i was able to go out and not get sunburned but i also dont regularly have that issue. I would buy this however if i did need more protection than what was in my makeup because it smelled nice and didnt feel overly greasy
kysa l.
I use tarte for everything and when I found out that they had a sunscreen I had to check if it worked. And it does exclamation point I love that it keeps my skin really moisturized when I'm outside gardening or riding my bike. I love that it's not as fragrant adara's other products that they have. It's not overpowering but it works really well and even though I don't sunburn I use it so that my skin doesn't get dry.
Kailey B.
I was a little confused when I first got this, I couldn't tell if it was just for the face, if it would do anything to acne, and more. I've been using it everywhere and it works pretty well. It prevents sunburn, but you do have to keep reapplying it like any other sun screen. This is as good as any other sun screen though.
Barb S.
Ankeny, IA
Really like this sunscreen for my face and I have super sensitive skin. It's a thick yet not too thick texture and works well with makeup for those summer picnics. I don't wear it everyday. It's not heavy so I forget I have it on, the days I'm wearing it. I like the dispenser which allows you to squirt a very small amount at the time. A must have!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?