BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tarte everything. I know that alot skincare products try to say that there is sunscreen mixed in but it's really a small amount because it mixed in with other things so that is wjy I started with a great sunscreen like Tarte and mix it in with my daily moisturizer specially in the Spring and Summer. Yes I know I should do all the time but hide when it's cold. Great product and doesn't break out.
Linsey W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have enjoyed using this product. It smells nice and is a light cream. It is easy to find at Sephora or ulta and I think Tarte is a great brand. It is fairly priced and I would definitely repurchase again.
Noemi A.
Albert Lea
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen and I love it how you can put it on and it's late and you could still wear Foundation over it and it would still be effective I really like it and totally recommend it and it's gentle it's also super gentle and it just like feels so good on your skin and it's light and love it totally recommend it to anyone that likes to wear sunscreen but also Foundation I'm totally recommend this
Banana M.
My favorite by far! I actually got this in a make up sample An once I tried it I fell in love I had to just get me a full size!! Very effective. I would most definitely recommend this to people! Love it !!
Fatima A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sun screen is amazing if you have dry skin. It had a matte finish when you apply. Doesn’t feel heavy or like you have anything in your face at all. This is good to use as a daily spf under your makeup
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tarte but this product was a no go for me! I’m rating it 3 stars because I feel like it did protect my skin. However, the white cast it leaves in photos is awful and my makeup does not sit well on it.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t find this to do much for my skin. I’m Italian so I my skin tone is medium/tan all year. I never burn in the sun even without sunscreen but I wear it to protect my skin. I have to reapply every fifteen minutes even if I’m in the shade. I never had that happen with any sunscreen. I don’t like the way it feels on the skin, it has a weird scent to it, and it just doesn’t do anything for my skin.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried this sunscreen before and I love how gentle and soft it was on your skin. I was a first time user and the value was great. It was effective and I’m satisfied. I would buy this again for sure!
∆NDΓΞ▲ G.
Rockville, MD
I love the smell of this sunscreen! And the texture is amazingly silky. Instantly cools and hydrated my skin when I apply. I use this year round as per of my moisturizing and make up routine. By far my favorite sunscreen I’ve ever used.
Ana C.
Does this product have a strong scent? Does it have flashback in photos?
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
How does this feel on the skin? Does it impact anyone's makeup?
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does it really work though? The SPF isn't so high in this product.
Laney P.