BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12040)
Buy on Sephora
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
I like this because it dries quickly into my skin, but it also feels like it’s not as strong as others. Not sure how to even describe it. I also don’t really like how short-lived the protection is. Prefer something that will last for hours and hours.
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The tarte guard sunscreen by tarte is an okay product. I was looking forward to using it but it’s the texture of it that bothers me. It feels weird but the smell of it is great. I personally am not a fan of sunscreen because I hate the texture of it
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this so much and honestly is so amazing tarte is forever will be my favorite brand. This is really good to apply before you put your make up because it holds down your make up like a primer and takes care of your face so you don't get burned.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
I don’t know what it is about Tarte skin products but I always get crazy breakouts/reactions with them! This caused a ton of breakouts for me, which was disappointing. I can’t really speak to how effective it was since I stopped using it so quickly.
Amanda T.
Benton, KY
This smells good and works okay. I don’t recommend this under foundation. It sits on the skin rather than soaking in, so it’s difficult to blend foundation on top of it. Overall okay product but I’ve used better, less expensive facial sunscreens.
cindy g.
Sylmar , CA
This is my go to face sunscreen for the summers. I don’t use this under makeup just on bare skin with nothing on top. I have sensitive skin and tend to get bad sun burns if I have nothing on my face but with this sunscreen I never have a problem.
Brianda S.
Sorrento
This sunscreen lotion is amazing. I thought that I wasn’t gonna like it but I did and it actually didn’t give me a bad sun burnt. Most of the sunscreens I use end up not really working and I get a bad sum burnt but with this one it was different.
pari m.
Huntley, IL
It isn't the best sunscreen I have ever used but it works.I bought from Sephora for 10 dollars because they had a sale at that time.Good value but bad quality not buying ever again.It is so sticky when you put it on your skin like honey sticky.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a mini version of the tarts lotion broad spectrum and Iam in love! It’s perfect for travel size and I love that it has SPF 30. Glides in smoothly on skin and is not to oily or sticky and I will be buying a backup because Iam running out.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is a facial lotion that needs to be used before you put on your make up. Before you put on foundation this is what needs to be under it to protect you from the rays of the sun. It is a light weight it is breathable, it is not sticky, and it keeps your skin protected from harmful rays. It is a little bit expensive but if you want to splurge it is a good buy.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
How much does this cost and what stores can I purchase it at?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!