BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Cali B.
Littlerock
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I have a day at the beach or fun at the water parks I always make sure to have this little bottle handy in my bag! I use it for my face, neck, and chest area and I haven’t gotten sunburned once yet with this product!
Megan F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I was better at using facial sunscreens but usually just rely on the spf in my other products. However, i recieved a sample of this in a subscription box and it is a very nice product. I think for the money, there are cheaper products at the drugstore that work just as well or better. I would probably not purchase a full size because I do not use these products as much.
mariah V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I use this sometimes as a moisturizer before I put on my makeup, allowing it to apply smoothly and just has a great finish to it. I bought mine off line. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking so a light but well working sunscreen. Plus it feels so soft on my skin and doesn't have to strong of a smell. It's definitely bearable.
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tarte and Tarte products, and I was really excited to try their sunscreen. The formula is very light and I think it works great as an every day sunscreen - there are definitely more affordable options - but the packaging is great and the size is perfect for travel. Would not recommend it for a day at the beach. Would probably want something more heavy duty for that.
Marcia P.
Roseville Ca
Love the coverage , and the feel perfect for someone who likes to look Dewey all day! The packaging is awesome too. It’s easy to find in my beauty arsenal, with its bright purple bottle!
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fairly sensitive skin that has the tendency to be dry. In the past finding a moisturizer that didn't break me out was difficult. Finding one that agreed with my skin and also had an SPF was impossible. With tarteguard I may have just hit the jackpot. It has not caused any rosacea flare-ups or breakouts. It does stay "dewy" for a few minutes after applying but dries down matte.
AJ A.
El Mirage, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Defintely protected my skin from sunburns but it also left my skin feeling oily, there are other sunscreens out there that do better job at Sun protection and leave your skin feeling amazing.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it seams that it dont give me the slight stickyness that i want with a moisterizure that goes under my foundation that im looking for. But its good for days when im feeling a little oily
Mackenzie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sensitive when it comes to sunscreen. I breakout and swell up because I’m allergic to most. This Tarteguard is 100% the best I’ve ever used. I got a sample in my package from Tarte and LOVED it. I didn’t break out or swell up. It did what it was supposed to do.  I currently now have a deluxe size but will be buying a full-size come spring time.
Erin O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn’t clog my pores. It isn’t too expensive, it’s easy to find at a local Sephora or Ulta, and i didn’t burn! I wore it under makeup, and it didn’t leave a greasy feel like most sunscreens.
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
How does this feel on the skin? Does it impact anyone's makeup?
Ana C.
Does this product have a strong scent? Does it have flashback in photos?
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Would these be good for running or will it sweat into my eyes?
Caitlyn M.
Will this break me out???
Jordyn D.
Azusa, CA
Does this wear well under most foundations?