BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria M.
['sleepy hollow', ''], NY
I love it, it was my summer must have, I used it every day and it definitely became my favorite sunscreen, I like it mostly because it didn’t make my skin very oily and since I have acne, that usually concerns me but with this sunscreen it wasn’t the case.
Neysa S.
I really like this moisturizer! I use it in the summer when I work on the river. It is thick enough hat it stays put and I don’t worry about sweating it off, but not too thick that I feel like it’s heavy on my skin. It’s perfect alone or under makeup. It smells great too!
Natalie B.
Good but not the best. This is definitely better the the average sunscreen you'd buy at the drugstore though as it doesn't have that funky smell. The only problem is this is a little pricey for sunscreen. I'd pay it but others may not considering you can buy sunscreen cheaper.
Reanna L.
Corona, CA
I’ve gone through 3 bottles of this, and it’s the best facial sunscreen I’ve ever used. Other ones that I’ve used have smelled like sunscreen and made my makeup apply strangely, but I’ve never had a problem with this brand! I would recommend it to anyone!
HeeMee R.
A little goes a long way with this product! I usually use it right after my moisturizer and only a couple dabs of it. Otherwise I feel like it can be a little on the greasy side, especially if you’re not putting on a loose powder/ doing your makeup
Sylvia K.
Perfect sunscreen from a favorite brand. Smelled amazing and kept my skin feeling great while doing a great job protecting from harmful UV rays. Plus no breakouts which is a def plus! And it doesn’t affect makeup application when applied under foundation
Deedee T.
Lombard
Cute packaging! Does not feel sticky! Smells good! I love this sunscreen, it last a good while and I do not find myself reapplying it often. I definitely recommend this for any girl on the go! Great size to fit into purse and go. It's a staple item
Cora C.
Bardstown
I tried this product to see how it felt on my skin and it was an okay product. I didn’t purchase this product because I didn’t feel the need to own it. The packaging was nice and I would recommend it if you’re looking for something simple yet effective.
Taylor B.
Rochester, NY
I really like this sunscreen. It protects my skin really well, but doesn’t clog my pores of cause me to breakout. I would definitely recommend it to someone with sensitive skin who doesn’t want sunburns or premature wrinkles caused by sun damage.
Tonya W.
This sunscreen did not work for me. I have sensitive skin and the chemical sunscreen caused a reaction. I’ve heard such great things about this sunscreen so I was very disappointed. If you don’t have sensitive skin this may be a great sunscreen to try.
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Do you have to apply this over and over?