BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Lisa D.
Hialeah, FL
I live in Miami, and it can get pretty hot here. It is always good to wear sunscreen. I have tried many different brands because I wanted to find a sunscreen I could wear before applying foundation and may make up routine. The ones I had tried before would make me make up wear out fast or it would just not get as much coverage as without it. With this one from tarte it has been totally worth it. I love the packaging and it has a pretty good amount for its price.
Karina O.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the packaging because is easy to dispen and apply with out making a mess or to much product coming out, also is traveling friendly. It doesn't have a funcky smell like for sunscreen do, I love that is vegan and free of harsh chemicals like parabens and phthalates.
Madison D.
lockport
I do not use this I bought it for my best friend because she easily gets burned and this helped but she did still have s nice red color from after using this I suggest either using more or getting a higher spf if you easily burn.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I enjoyed the smell a lot but found that with cheaper foundations (ones I can afford because I eat through it so often it gets expensive to have to repurchase $40 foundation) it eats through them and makes the product move around
Chelsea A.
Lathrop, CA
Usually I️ look for something with 80 plus protection but because this is TARTE I️ knew I️ had to try it. Tried it for the first time during a trip to the beach with my family. It’s not oily which is a major plus for me because my face is oily enough. Did not melt or get runny with sweat. Price is a little on the higher end but definitely worth the price if you’re looking for a non oily light sunscreen that protects your skin while keeping it looking great!
Ana M.
Bay shore , NY
Smells amazing and very velvety on the face, I got this as a gift from my friend and I fell in love with it that I had finished it in about 2 weeks and haven’t bought another but I will soon that’s how much I fell in love with it
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
I received this sun screen in one of my beauty box and fell in love with it. It didn't feel to heavy or smell like sun screen that I hate. I would recommend this product
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is a great moisturizing spf you apply before makeup, or if your not wearing makeup, apply the tartgaurd to protect your skin from the harsh sun. Keeping your face redness and sun spot free. Leaves your skin soft and glowing.
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
I’ve had no issues with the sunscreen lotion I put a little bit on my face before I do you like make up and just Pat a little bit on when I do you foundation it helps my face and it keeps my skin feeling most arise in not so dried out from the sun while wearing make up
Christina M.
Wake Forest , NC
I’ve only used a sample version. The smell isn’t strong and it’s light weight. I need something to go under my makeup because it doesn’t have an SPF in it. The cost is a bit much for what it is. That’s the only thing that has kept me from buying the full size version.
hind h.
Abudhabi
can i apply it before makeup and is it oily
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it feel oily on the skin?
Isidora V.
Nis
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I would love to try this product Unfortunately i live in a country where tarte doesnt sell and for some reason i can not order it online Help :(
Laney P.
Lake Charles
Is it worth the hype??
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
How much does this cost?