BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
If you're looking for a good everyday sunscreen that won't clog pores, cause a white cast, and make you even more oily, then this one is for you! I love Tarte products because they are on the more natural side of cosmetics so they don't have too many ingredients that are harsh/pore-clogging. This sunscreen is lightweight, hydrating and doesn't break me out. Absolutely love this one
Rory S.
I love Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum spf 30 because it is crazy effective and super lightweight. It actually feels mote like applying a skin treatment than a sunscreen. It really does protect, too. I recently used it at the beach, and with regular reapplication I didn't burn or develop any sun freckles. I love the sturdy and classy glass bottle as well. It's a win.
Lenora W.
Franklin, VA
I love this sunscreen! I have very oily and acne prone skin and have a difficult time finding non-greasy sunscreens that don't break me out. This one leaves me matte and has never broken me out. Also it protects very well from the sun - my face never got burnt at the beach while I had it on. Keep in mind, I am very pale and burn super easily! I recommend this sunscreen completely.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This is an incredibly comfortable sunscreen! It does not feel sticky or sting as you apply it. I have combination skin and it worked for both my dry and oily without feeling slick or uncomfortable. It has a pleasant smell that is very low-key; no one would notice the smell and it certainly does not overpower any perfume you may put on afterward. I will continue using this product!
Reyna B.
Conyers, GA
I love it I love it I would never use a different product for sunscreen and I like how they have it in a bigger bottle now because where I live so funny I go to the beach almost every day after work and I really need sunscreen but this is the one that doesn't dry out or washes off in the water and sticks on you and you can barely see it but you still don't get burned from the Sun
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
I really like this sunscreen. I have been wanting to try it for some time and received a deluxe sample (a point perk??) and was able to try it. While the pump stopped working on this small size after about one use, I have enjoyed the product. It doesn't smell or feel very sunscreen-y and my sensitive skin hasn't had a bad reaction to is at all. It goes well under make up as well!
Aro
Tarte is one of my fav brands specially I get excited to see its packaging they come out with some brilliant colour ideas also talking about this product it is lovely I m very selective to use sunscreens as they tend to break me out but this one doesn't it sinks in the skin and doesn't leave those white patchy feeling after you apply it.. Your make can sit well on this sunscreen
Stefani S.
I use this daily over my Vitamin C serum and under my primer/foundation. It's a nice sunscreen, I've never had sunburn from it. It is a tad on the greasy side but I found that if I use it cautiously/a little less than I thought I would need, it thins out nicely and doesn't stay greasy. I haven't notice any change in the way my primer or foundations sits on top of this product.
Alysia A.
Penn valley, PA
Sun screen is a must have item when you go to the beach. This is one of my favorite sun screens to use. You can put this on your face and it will not leave you feeling greasy. It made my face very smooth and I felt protected from the sun! You can also use this product under makeup for protected skin every day! This is a stand out product that every one will fall in love with!
Maddie K.
I have very sensitive skin, and the beach just messes up my facial skin. the salt water makes it sting and so some sunscreens add to that stinging, which this one did. I was unimpressed. I still got burnt too but I think that's because I couldn't reapply (it stung too bad.) this could just be me and my sensitive skin, it could've worked perfectly for someone else just not me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?