BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12048)
Buy on Sephora
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this so much and honestly is so amazing tarte is forever will be my favorite brand. This is really good to apply before you put your make up because it holds down your make up like a primer and takes care of your face so you don't get burned.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
I don’t know what it is about Tarte skin products but I always get crazy breakouts/reactions with them! This caused a ton of breakouts for me, which was disappointing. I can’t really speak to how effective it was since I stopped using it so quickly.
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The tarte guard sunscreen by tarte is an okay product. I was looking forward to using it but it’s the texture of it that bothers me. It feels weird but the smell of it is great. I personally am not a fan of sunscreen because I hate the texture of it
Brianda S.
Sorrento
This sunscreen lotion is amazing. I thought that I wasn’t gonna like it but I did and it actually didn’t give me a bad sun burnt. Most of the sunscreens I use end up not really working and I get a bad sum burnt but with this one it was different.
cindy g.
Sylmar , CA
This is my go to face sunscreen for the summers. I don’t use this under makeup just on bare skin with nothing on top. I have sensitive skin and tend to get bad sun burns if I have nothing on my face but with this sunscreen I never have a problem.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a mini version of the tarts lotion broad spectrum and Iam in love! It’s perfect for travel size and I love that it has SPF 30. Glides in smoothly on skin and is not to oily or sticky and I will be buying a backup because Iam running out.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is a facial lotion that needs to be used before you put on your make up. Before you put on foundation this is what needs to be under it to protect you from the rays of the sun. It is a light weight it is breathable, it is not sticky, and it keeps your skin protected from harmful rays. It is a little bit expensive but if you want to splurge it is a good buy.
pari m.
Huntley, IL
It isn't the best sunscreen I have ever used but it works.I bought from Sephora for 10 dollars because they had a sale at that time.Good value but bad quality not buying ever again.It is so sticky when you put it on your skin like honey sticky.
Tabitha M.
I really like that this vegan and Good on the skin. It also has a nice scent to it. When applying it, it doesn’t go in as smoothly as most spf lotions. It holds up great throughout the day and I didn’t even wear a primer which makes it even better!
Ashley P.
Miami
I am a very freckly person so imagine my surprise when I heard tarte had sunscreen! I use it mostly everyday and it has helped reduce the amount of freckles on my face and body.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?