BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
This spf product is one of my faves cause a little goes along way. And this product will leave you feeling very refreshed and clean.this product works well as a primer cause it leaves you skin very tacky and your makeup will last all day.
Emily S.
I am super picky about my face sunscreen but I love this one! It’s silky and not super oily so I don’t feel like I’m going to break out afterwards. A little pricy, but really no more than an average quality face sunscreen. Will buy again!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I loved this product. I am a tarte junkie through and through, and will buy almost any product from them, but this one was especially great! Goes on smooth, smells nice, does it’s job. I don’t mind spending tarte price for tarte quality.
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love tarte products and I did enjoy this. I received two samples sizes of this and took one on a camping trip. It smells great, has a light fragrance, but it applies well under my foundation. I would consider purchasing the full size.
Lely R.
Philadelphia, PA
To begin, i love all Tarte products. But i think this one was different. I liked the smell, i just didnt like the feel of it. It might have been a but greasy for me. Other than that it was still ok. Just matte it up with setting powder.
Taylor M.
Palmetto , FL
It’s got a nice smell to it and doesn’t leave your face feeling oily, it actually absorbs into the skin nicely. It is pricey for a face sunscreen but it is a brand name so you can’t complain if you want to pay for the brand not the item
Patricia H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an awesome sunscreen to use before your makeup. Non greasy easy application before makeup or wear alone. Love how it blends well into your skin very quickly. A small amount goes a long way. Yes thank you for this awesome bottle.
Claudia M.
It smells like the beach, honestly! It's a nice, light sunscreen that's not overly greasy. It doesn't leave as strong of a white cast as other sunscreens. The bottle is lovely, and it comes in a variety of sizes to fit carry on suitcases.
Jestina R.
I really enjoyed the sunscreen by tarte. I enjoy the fact that the entire company is vegan and their products also work really well. I will continue to purchase after I’m done with this current bottle and I highly recommend this product.
Cheyenne B.
Las Vegas
The tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 feels very nice on the skin and it didn’t feel too greasy like most other sunscreens, I loved that I could wear it under my makeup without it looking too oily. I think it is worth buying for its price.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?