BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany  S.
Middletown , IN
This is a great sunscreen! Protects my face ! It's not sticky! And it smells good..In my opinion it's a little much to spend on sunscreen but tarte is one of my favorite brands so I will continue to buy!
Jessica C.
Lebanon, OH
I hated this product. It went on well, and didn't smell bad. BUT I broke out like no ones business! I never ever breakout. I had acne all over my face that was very hard to clear up. Stopped using ASAP.
emma C.
Croton Hdsn, NY
I love this sunscreen and I use it for my daily moisturizer. It dries fast and has a light fresh smell. Never gave me a sunburn and I love that it is all natural. It is a bit pricey, but it does the job.
Kimmie B.
Stony Point, NY
Received this imessage a beauty box. Perfect size to toss in the beach bag. Really enjoyed the consistency and was worked well into the skin. The SPF 30 is great, and not to heavy to reapply when needed
Not only does this sunscreen glide on your skin and feel so good but the bottle it comes in is so beautiful. It is a reasonable price and it met all my expectations. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Hunter R.
Columbus , OH
This is a very great product! It is a top notch product because you get exactly what you paid
For. It leaves your skin feeling protected, but also allows you to get a good color or on your skin as well!
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
I have only used this product once. I received it as a sample in another order. I wore it under my makeup and didn't have any problems with it. It did the job. I'm not sure how well it would work alone.
Kaileigh S.
Johnstown, PA
My favorite spf! Little to no scent and a very nice texture. This really feels like it absorbs into my skin better than sitting on top of it. I would especially recommend this to someone with oily skin.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I love taking care of my skin. I love that this is a trusted. They have so man products for so many different things. This does what it states it does. It smells great too and doesn't dry out your skin.
Polina B.
Myrtle beach, SC
Great protection for small areas. A little overpriced for sunscreen but it's great for small areas like face and ears to make sure you don't get sunburned. Love the packaging absolutely beautiful color.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?