BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
marissa s.
Oceana, WV
I love anything tarte one of my favorite brand ever! They have very good quality stuff that is safe for sensitive skin. All their products smell amazing! They seem like a wonderful company with a great business!
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
I enjoy this sunscreen.  It is a bit oily and i have to wait awhile for it to sink in my skin.  I also wish that it was 50SPF at least for my face, I prefer a higher one there.  It comes in a nice glass bottle and had a fantastic pump.  It's also pricey for what it is.  I got it in a subscription box but would never pay $30 for it when I can get a higher spf at the drugstore for half the price.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
LOVE!! I have really sensitive skin so I break out when it comes to sun screen on my face. This didn't break me out!! I put it on 3-4 times while I was on the river in straight sun, no shade, for 8 hours! Not sunburnt at all. I highly recommend!!
Edit: realized I had an allergic reaction to this, still a great sunscreen, even though I reacted to it, I still didn’t get sunburnt! Funny but tragic because it was great ):
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
Now i only tried a sample of this one time! For that i give 4 stars. I like it that one time and i was able to go out and not get sunburned but i also dont regularly have that issue. I would buy this however if i did need more protection than what was in my makeup because it smelled nice and didnt feel overly greasy
kysa l.
I use tarte for everything and when I found out that they had a sunscreen I had to check if it worked. And it does exclamation point I love that it keeps my skin really moisturized when I'm outside gardening or riding my bike. I love that it's not as fragrant adara's other products that they have. It's not overpowering but it works really well and even though I don't sunburn I use it so that my skin doesn't get dry.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
This is the perfect summer product! I have oily skin, and it's always been a struggle finding the right sunscreen for me. And this stuff is amazing! It absorbs really quickly and it doesn't leave any greasy residue on my skin. I've been using this every day, and I am officially obsessed with it
Barb S.
Ankeny, IA
Really like this sunscreen for my face and I have super sensitive skin. It's a thick yet not too thick texture and works well with makeup for those summer picnics. I don't wear it everyday. It's not heavy so I forget I have it on, the days I'm wearing it. I like the dispenser which allows you to squirt a very small amount at the time. A must have!
Kailey B.
I was a little confused when I first got this, I couldn't tell if it was just for the face, if it would do anything to acne, and more. I've been using it everywhere and it works pretty well. It prevents sunburn, but you do have to keep reapplying it like any other sun screen. This is as good as any other sun screen though.
Petra K.
I like it to some degree. I wish it was a high SPF then it is. Not because I get burnt, but because I see that there are so many other sunscreens with an SPF of 50. I personally think Tarte could create this with a higher SPF value than it has. Good thing is that it doesn't have a strong smell.
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
I do like this product. I like that it is a physical sunscreen, has antioxidants in the formula, and doesn't leave an insane white-cast on the face. I do have to rub it in, but not much. My makeup sits well on top of it, and the bottle is very cute in my cabinet. In general, this product is effective. However I'm making the switch to another sunscreen that has more natural than synthetic ingredients for every day.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?