BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Brooke T.
Tarte sunscreen surprised me, I was worried with how small the bottle was, but a little of this goes a long way! Love the packaging and it comes out of the bottle nicely. Would recommend to others for sure!
Michel C.
Porterville, CA
The product is nice and it’s alright I’ve been using it a couple of times bought it from ulta and it’s a gentle type of product it wasn’t that effective but it didn’t disappoint me by the way nice packaging
Kelli S.
I received this in my #boxycharm box, and I'm really glad I did! It is a little on the pricier side, but I fell in love. It's not greasy, but moisturizing and the smell is great!
Rachel N.
Very nice sunscreen. Maybe not for the price. But I didn't get sunburn being in the beach all day in the middle of hot weather! Totally would get a smaller sample when I travel.
Starr B.
Fort Bragg
Tarte missed the mark with this one. Maybe it works better on fairer skin tones but in me (MAC NW43 for ref) it just made me look ashy. I also think the price point was off. I wouldn’t recommend to any poc
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I love the feeling of this on my skin! It does a perfect job! I haven't had any problems with it making my super oily skin worse, and I haven't had any break outs at all with this!
Nicole M.
Clackamas
It was okay... I like the scent, but I had problems with rubbing it in. After a while it would start to bead up across my skin as well, so it would look like I have white flecks across my neck especially.
Bay 🎀.
Clinton, IN
I love any and all tarte products, but this product is excellent in the summertime. I apply alone or mix with bb cream to create a tinted barrier for my skin. Has a great scent!
Brittany A.
Macon, GA
Love this. It moisturizes my skin without leaving a greasy film all over my face. My makeup can go over it without making it look cakey... total lifesaver for the sunny seasons!
Nicole C.
Pine Bush, NY
This product is SOOOOOOO oily and makes my skin greasy. I have dry skin so i thought i would love this but ended up hating it. Stay away if you hate that oiliness on your skin!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back